"I don't want to GO!!"

I'm sorry, it'll take 1 year!

 

 

Chapter 2

 

Next day, she stayed up before them and prepared herself before anyone could see her or recognize her feminine body. She put a thick gauze around her upper body then dressed her brother's shirt and sat on the floor next to the bed waiting for the others to wake up. During this time, alone, she practiced her voice to be more boyish and to act more manly. She was looking at herself through the mirror placed near the door. "boring!! What should I do? I promised him! It will take 1 month…just 1 month! Bear it minnah.." she said encouraging herself.

After a lot of waiting she heard noises outside which made her go out to see the matters. "he is awake, finally!" sungmin said with a bright smile. She walked slowly until she reached the dining table to join them the breakfast. "did you sleep last night?" eunhyuk asked. She nodded with a small smile avoiding to see his face. She just focus her eyes on her bowl. "where is shindong?" leeteuk asked while adjusting himself to sit on the chair. "he is going with his girlfriend because her father got sick suddenly this morning" sungmin replied. "oh..no!" eunhyuk said. "that's good to be with her in this kind of situation" heechul added while drinking his water.

"what about you sungmin? Aren't you have a musical stage?" leeteuk asked again. sungmin nodded while eating his food. The only one who couldn't raise his head was 'minho'. "so, today, as the manager said to me" leeteuk paused then he placed his eyes at 'minho'. "I will go to record the song, with heechul, eunhyuk and YOU" she swallowed her food slowly with her worried eyes and shaking hand.

"today?" she asked him and looking at leeteuk's face. "why are you always shaking? Is that a habit? Or…are you have any kind of illness?" heechul said with a smirk wondering about her! "I have to go!" sungmin cut their talking and went out, while she now surrounding by the three guys, heechul, eunyhyuk and leeteuk.

"what do you mean by 'today?'? Yes we will go today! Are you unhappy?" leeteuk attacked her with his cold voice. She shook her head then dig her fork in the bowl. He ignored her and completed what he was doing. "do you want from shindong to replace you? Maybe he can do it if you don't think you can do it today!" eunhyuk suggested with a very warm voice which calm her down unlike leeteuk.

"well, he can't since his girlfriend needs him!" heechul interrupted him and stood to prepare himself. "but, maybe, look at him! He will collapse at the studio recording if he still shaking like that!" eunhyuk still insist about his suggestion.

"are you feeling unwell?" leeteuk asked trying to put his hand on her forehead but she moved away immediately. He stopped right away when he saw her reaction, eunhyuk and heechul didn't hide their confused look either!

She stood and went to her room and slammed the door. She didn't feel that she ran and her reaction is a little bit exaggerated and awkward to them and even for anyone who will see it!

She sat on the floor putting her nails into , afraid of what will happen! Her brother didn't think about her ability at all! She can't sing nor dance. she can't act like a guy but she try, she can't speak roughly too but she try!. All of this made her wants to burst with tears!

"what's wrong with him? Did I do something wrong?" leeteuk asked while looking at the both guys in front of him. "well…I don't know either! To tell the truth, I'm shocked of his reaction!" eunhyuk said. "well, maybe because you are too strict with him! I find it ridiculous reason but maybe he feels awkward with you!" heechul said playing with his voice pointing at leeteuk in a disgusting way.

"YAH! What with that now? it's really too fast to have this feeling!" "but you do too, you are not comfortable around him, are you jealous of him? Say it" heechul tried to in different ways. Leeteuk looked at him and put a force smile then sat on the coach.

"look…look! I knew you, no one know you better than I do, do I?" "you're trying so much, think on whatever you want cause that simply 'NONSENSE!'" leeteuk was really frustrated but he tried not to show it. After 5 minutes, the manager came and wanted them to go but he found someone missed!

"what should I do? Minho!!!!!!!" she was shaking her legs and bite her nails nonstop trying to find better solution. "YES" she clapped her hands "I have to call minho! He will regret to put me in such a miserable situation" she tried to search for her cell phone but she couldn't find it anywhere. She sat helplessly and hitting the floor by her hand and moving her legs like a baby who want a candy! "I don't want to go!! What should I do?? GOD, please!!" she almost dropped her tears but they stopped when the door knocked and opened by heechul.

She stopped her moves when her eyes met with heechul's. "What? Aren't you planning to go with us?" He said and moved near to her. She stood and looked at him with a sad eyes. 'I can't go! Please, I have to find just one lie!!! But, there is nothing to say! minho...I have to call him!' She thought.

"Is there anything wrong? were you crying?" Heechul cut her thought. Even though she didn't cry. She moved to be in front of him. "I want your cell phone!" She said with a deep voice, didn't forget the first rule.

He put a force smile on his face then he changed his expression to a serious one.

"How old are you to talk to me like that?! Is that how you demand something?!" He backed his steps then concentrate his eyes to her. "It's just in your dream to touch my stuffs, now let's go" she grabbed his hand before he moves. He gazed her hand like -what are you doing?- then she took off her hand and bowed her head and said with a sad voice.

"Please, I need to talk to my bro..." Again she made the same mistake. But again, he didn't suspect her at all. She covered what she said immediately. " My sister, I have to call her! I lost my phone!"

She was afraid, she didn't want to go and didn't want to lose this opportunity for her brother sake!! "Why? Is there something wrong happened to her?" He asked confusedly. Then he completed. "Well, you can go to her since she is around" he said but when he saw 'minho's' eyes looking sad, he wanted to gave up and give her his precious cell phone but she stopped him when she said with her another deep voice. "NO, that's right, I have to go! Can I??" She thought that it's a little bit risky to call her brother through heechul's phone, he will know it's an overseascall and he will find out the lie! Well, thanks GOD cause she thought about it carefully this time!

"I don't have the permission to prevent you! Ask teukie or the manager-hyung" they walked out but her steps were faster than him and stood in front of the three guys, leeteuk, eunhyuk and the manager while heechul standing beside her.
"It's took a lot of time to see your face again!" Eunhyuk said.
"I want to go to my sister, can I?"
"Do you think we are playing here? When you feel you want to visit her, you will go straightly?!" The manager got angry of her.

"And what with that now? You have to behave in front of the elders! We have no time and I don't have to scold anyone!" The manager complete his speech. He heard what happened earlier and that made him upset somehow. "Let's go, when we finish our work, you can go to her" he finished what he wanted and went out waving his hand to the others to follow him.

She stood helplessly, heechul was gazing her nonstop, then he gave her the phone "Talk to her, maybe she is fine now, and kill the worries inside you" "is she sick?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Hurry, it seems that the manager will hit us at any time! Aggghhh!" leeteuk said "She will satisfy if she heard your voice" he added.

She was hesitating to call him! But how can she talk to him beside them?! "Be careful, if anything happened to it, you will consider yourself 'DEAD'" heechul threaten her. She gave them her back and pretend to press the buttons then tried to act like if she was talking to 'her sister'. "AH! HI!" she shouted. Eunyhuk wanted to laugh but he prevent himself by putting his hand on his face.

"he is like that with everyone?! He is worried!" leeteuk said looking at both his friends and rising an eyebrow. "BO!! YOU CAN'T MOVE? WHAT? YOU FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE A FEVER?! DO YOU WANT ME TO COME?! STAY AT YOUR PLACE, MINNAH!" she was shouting and her acting wasn't very good actually! She closed the phone and looked at them trying to put a force sad face, but she is totally bad at acting.

"what's going on?" eunhyuk asked. "she is sick! She don't have anyone beside her! I have to go!" she immediately answered. She scanned their faces waiting for approval. "when you stepped your feet here, I was really sure that you'll cause problem to us!" heechul said with his rolling eyes. "well, you can!" leeteuk finally made his decision! "what about the manager!? he doesn't have to see the manager's second face this earlier! He will put his anger on us!!" heechul interfere. "I will talk to him! Leave it to me! you can go! And tell us about her condition later"

She smiled widely and shook his hand then she threw the phone to heechul and ran away without hesitating! "hyung! You know how the manager will react! Why you always put yourself in this kind of situations!" eunhyuk said wonderingly and at the same time worried about his hyung. "let's go now, you don't know what the future hide to you!" he said this two words and dragged his fellow members with him.

**********************************

enjoy <3