1st time Dancing + ..... showing ABS!!!!

I'm sorry, it'll take 1 year!

 

 

Chapter 5

 

3 days had passed and they finished recording for all the songs, for her luck, no one suspect her at all. Her plans and rules are in the correct method. But the important part is coming for her next day.

Minnah was sitting in her room doubtfully about her voice and her singing ability. Although they praised her, but her doubt feeling didn't leave her alone. She went to the living room but there was no one there. She checked their rooms, but there wasn't anyone in the dorm but her!

"where are they? Why they have to work and filming but I, sleeping and walking here! If I go out, leeteuk will get angry!!" she talked to herself. " I want to call minho, but my phone! I lost it! is there anything worse will come?" she opened the T.V and changed the channels then she closed it! "boring!" she went to kitchen to cook something for her. "count me with you" there was voice existing her ears which made her go out the kitchen then she saw heechul in front of her. She backed a little then she went to the kitchen ignored him.

'there is no one in the dorm…but, me and him!' she thought when she cook the eggs. 
Heechul sat on the chair and rubbed his hair and his eyes laziness then yawned. 
"I'm hungry! Hurry!" he said with a voice like if he was drunk!
"why you didn't buy your food? You have enough money!" she complained.
"when I want to buy then it’s up to me! but now, I want to eat here!" he put his head on the table. "hurry! You couldn't imagine how hungry I'm!"

"just say it in proper way! I made this food for me, you didn't come earlier! I'm sorry, cook for yourself!" she put her dish on the table in front of him then ate her food without giving some to heechul!

"in my whole life, no one treat me like that!!! even my antis wouldn't do that to me!" he paused then stand.
 "I'm stupid, do you know why? Cause I want something from you!" he paused again,then put a malicious smile on his face.

"you know what? I will write a long entry on my cyworld, do you have any idea what will happen to you?" he released small laugh then went to his room and slammed his door. He jumped to his bed and fell asleep. He just wanted to no less, no more. This day from morning until this late time he couldn't rest his body or eat enough food

She spell out her food thinking about what heechul said to her just minute ago! "is that related to…antis?!! Is he really will cooperate with the antis to kill me? to hit me? NO!!" she jumped from her chair and prepared for him bowl of ramen and special drink for him! She cook it in less than 10 minutes

She knock heechl's door then entered his room. the light was off and there was a towel placed under the door to prevent the light from living room to enter his room!!! He is too sensitive about lights. She put the tray beside heechul's bed then she touched him gently to wake him up. "heechul….hyung!" she is not really good at saying this word. She is still awkward with it. "WHAT?" he said while his head buried beneath the pillow. "I cook food for you!"

The light still switch off, just the living room lights were lit up the place.

"ARASO! Go out, I want to sleep!"    
"you have to eat! I heard your stomach's sounds! I'm so…"
"STOP BUZZING ON MY HEAD! I WANT TO SLEEP!"
"but you ha…"

"YAAH!!" he woke up and straight up his body to face her, his mood wasn't good at all

She jumped when she heard him shouting! She was afraid to death. she went out and closed the door after her and put her hand on her chest while closing her eyes. From nowhere, leeteuk appeared in front of her when she opened her eyes. he looked at her while raising an eyebrow.

Again, she stared at his eyes blankly. The mixed feeling exist her! She couldn't move nor did anything! "what? Are you not planning to move?" he asked then pushed her to let himself enter his room, but before he opened it he said to her…

"you did a good job! I was doubt of you, but it seems to me everyone who has worried personality, do something good!" then he smiled and opened the door. He meant by his speech, heechul and minho. When he wanted to enter, he wandered his eyes on the room….the light was off, and heechul was sleeping, which made him think about silly things!. He backed his steps to look at 'minho' with anxious look!

"what were you doing here while heenim is sleeping?" 

"nothing! What will I do?"

He stared at her for a moment then a voice came from the room cut his gaze. "he was cooking for me, why are you jealous!?" heechul's voice was powerless. When leeteuk heard his comment he chuckled. "prepare for tomorrow, we have to practice the dance!" she lose her expression but the mixed feeling didn't lose it yet! And that what made her didn't know how to react properly! She nodded to him and went to her room…happily!!!!

"he praised me! what that mean?" she asked herself while covering herself and closed her eyes slowly waiting for tomorrow to come! But she couldn't sleep because of her heart beating! It wasn't beating normally, it was more than usual! She felt like she couldn't breathe. "what's wrong with this beating recently?" she asked herself! After awhile, she fell asleep with a small smile!

"I'm very excited! Our comeback is in less than 2 weeks!" eunhyuk said. They all now in the practice room to learn the steps of their new dance! "where is heechul-hyung?" sungmin asked. "he is on the way" shindong replied. Minnah sat on the chair placed at the corner anxiety. 'hope the steps will be easy! Please, be easy!' she again sank in her thought

Leeteuk was sitting far from her playing with his phone and the others were waiting for heechul to start the practice together. Suddenly, the door opened by a group of girls. "OPPA! Do your best!" "yoona!" leeteuk said smiling at her.

Slowly, 3 girls entered the room and shouting to raise the boys' tension! "we heard that your concept of the album will released tomorrow, Right?" teayoen came closer to leeteuk and the other 3. Minnah just looking at the girls at her place couldn’t move or speak.

Leeteuk nodded to her smiley. "well, where is your new member?" tiffany asked wonderingly. The 4 guys laughs then pointed at her. "why are you sitting alone? You have to know them" leeteuk said to her. When she heard his voice her heart was beating powerfully again! but she immediately went to them and ignoring this uncomfortable beating.

"HI!" tiffany said to him with her bright smile and puppy eyes. She bowed slightly. 'why should I act like a guy in front of girls…like me!' she was distressed somehow. They all wanted from 'him' to talk …. but she was staring blankly at the 3 girls. "it seems like he is nervous!" yoona said.

'why should I be nervous of you?!! I just don't like the idea to talk to girls in boyish way!!!!!' she was fighting with herself and her unsatisfied feeling appeared on her face.

"he is still nervous even with us, but he is a good guy" eunhyuk praised her. "yah! Go out now, we need to focus, how could we concentrate when you are here?" leeteuk said jokingly and pushed them gently. The girls were hitting him and he laughed at them then he waved his hand to them and closed the door.

'so, he can laugh? Why he is so stiff with me?' she pouted and narrow her eyebrows. "what with this face?" shindong waved his hand in front of minnah's face. She straight up her face then bowed her head slightly. "it seems that he is cuter more than sungmin" shindong changed his sight to where sungmin was.

"your cute rating will fall down because of this guy, you have to do something or find any more skills" he laughed and made the others laughing with him. Minnah wasn't paying attention to them she felt uneasy.

"why aren't you speaking? You have to open your heart to us!" eunhyuk asked minnah while the others were chatting together. She wanted to ask eunhyuk something but she closed when the door opened by heechul who was late 15 minutes.

"where were you?" leeteuk asked standing to begin the practice.
"where will I be? There was a traffic jam!! Thanks god cause I'm here in time!" heechul replied while putting his bags on the floor. 
"in time? You are late by 15 minutes!" shindong complained.
"ok! I got it! it's not my problem! I…" 
"Let's start instead of asking and blaming him!" leeteuk interrupted the both shindong and heechul. 
"wait, I have to change my clothes!" heechul said and went out without even wait for a reply.

"let's start, until he comes" leeteuk played the song.

Eunhyuk was instructing them since he knew the steps and learned it from the main choreographer. He told them their places when he reached 'minho' he felt something wrong happened to 'him'. "what's wrong?" he asked. She looked a bit at leeteuk's back then shook her head with a smile. "please, guide me well! I will try my best" she added which made him smile too and nodded cheerfully.

After 5 minutes, heechul joined them and stood near minnah. After 2 and half hours, they memorized the steps but still there are a lot of messing. But, minnah find it really difficult to recall the steps, and she wasn't flexible at all. She for each move fell down and hurt her leg. She was from time to time look at leeteuk's back. and Heechul, who stand near her, just burst with laughter for each fall! She was trying hard to memorize the steps like them but she couldn't even recall half of the dance, because of her staring!

"close the song!" leeteuk said almost shouting to eunhyuk. He went to her at the back and stared at her for awhile.

"do you know when our stage will be?" 
"ye.."
"no, I don't think you know!" he attacked her and made her heart beating more and more double!
"in less than 2 weeks" she replied but her eyes was staring at the floor not on his face.

"why aren't you able to remember the steps? Is there something bothering you that disturbed your memorizing?"

She shook her head and her heart was almost explode from the hard beating and her body was shaking nonstop. Her gasping was clear to all of them. "let's take a break now! maybe after the break he will be less nervous" sungmin suggested. "I'm now sure 100 percent that minho's shaking is one of his habit!" heechul said.

"let's take the break then!" leeteuk said then went near eunhyuk and whispered to him. "sindong-sshi, can you buy for us some juice or water?" heechul said while lying down on the floor rolling like child. Shindong nodded then went out to buy some.

They all were lying and their sweats covered their faces unless minnah who was sitting doubtfully. She couldn't move her eyes from leeteuk's face. Shindong came with 6 bottles of water. When he gave her. She drank it slowly unlike them. They washed their faces and pour it to their hairs. When she saw leeteuk doing that, she thought for a moment that her heart stopped beating!

Suddenly, a river came above her head which wet her shirt and her hair. "yah!" she shouted frustrated. Heechul laugh at 'his' girlish move and started to imitate 'him'. They laughed at heechul's silly side. She couldn't help but put a small smile on her face.

"yah! Do you know that I want to see your abs?" heechul said.

 

*******************************

enjoy <3

have a good day =D