the master of flirting...BO??!!

I'm sorry, it'll take 1 year!

 

 something really great happened to me, so I decided to post 2 chapters xDD totally random xDD 

 

Chapter 3

 

"look at him how he threw the phone!! Aish, this kid!" heechul mumbled while sitting at the passenger seat. Leeteuk sat beside the manager while eunhyuk at the back seat, well, since he is the youngest, he had to sit there! "where is minho?" the manger asked looking at leeteuk in anger. "his sister is sick, so he…" "what? Are you kidding me? who told him to go?" he scolded and interrupted leeteuk. Leeteuk didn't say a word until the manger ended his scolding. He doesn't like to be rude to anyone, and his patient, everyone envious him about.

"I told him, well, nothing will change if he doesn't do it today…I promise you he will go tomorrow" leeteuk said then closed the car's door. The manager didn't say anything but showing an upset look to the members. Heechul was bowing his head, trying not to interfere while eunhyuk with his eyes wandering around leeteuk's back face and so the manager.

"this is your last time to do something without me knowing! Understood?" the manager said with a strict voice. Leeteuk nodded but not looking at the manager's face at all, then looked out through window avoiding any other speech. The car switch on the engine and moves to where they wanted.

It was too calm and yet covered it an awkward feelings. Everyone went silent. Heechul then thought about the earlier talk between minho and his sister. "so, her number is with me now" he thought to himself. When he opened the placed call, he didn't find any strange number! Which led him to close and open the placed call again. "yah! There is something wrong!" he said and turned his body to face the others behind him. Eunhyuk showed his face between the middle seat and the manager looked at him in serious face, but leeteuk just moved his eyes while his hand under his dreamy face.

"what's wrong?" eunhyuk asked. Heechul looked at the expression of the manager then decided to lie. Because if he said what he saw, leeteuk will be in a big trouble so does minho!! "it's just my phone didn't work! Nothing important" he said with a playful sound. Then sat straight and exist him a doubtful feeling and yet confused. "well, if that really happened, you won't be like that, you know!" eunhyuk said with a laughing voice and he adjust his sit and look at leeteuk's back in wonder.

Heechul couldn't close his mouth and his doubtful feelings killing him, so he sent a message to leeteuk.

"do you know what happened now?! this MINHO is fooling us!!"

Leeteuk recognized his ringing phone then read the message and looked straightly at heechul's seat in shock, but he tried to hide it in front of the manager.

"WHAT? What do you mean? I'm putting myself in trouble and you said he is fooling around!"  
"yah! This is not what I meant! I mean, he didn't call his sister! There is no new number here!" 
"so!? Is he lying to us? Where is he then? I would truly want to slap him! WHERE IS HE?" 
"how could I know!!!?? do you think I'm with him? Stop messaging me now, let discuss about it later" 

"you didn't bring any blissful news at all! What a jinx!"

Leeteuk closed his phone in anger and then heechul shouted "YAAAH!! WHO IS JINX HERE?" he turned and grabbed the seat to look straightly at leeteuk. Leeteuk smirked and ignored him. "who said you're jinx, hyung?" eunhyuk, who didn't know about the secret conversation asked innocently. Heechul looked at eunhyuk then he changed his sight to leeteuk then said "no one, I'm just dreaming, DREAMING!"

They arrived at the studio and finished their recording successfully. "your comeback stage is pretty soon, you have to practice well" the manager said then all of them nodded. "jang su, you have to focus on minho, he needs someone beside him since he is new here" he nodded to what the manager said with a frustrated feeling. "with this, I have to go to my other schedule! DJ-ing then filming a drama! I want a break!!" heechul complained. "even though, you did a great job with your packed schedule!" eunhyuk praised him then heechul felt satisfied somehow. Leeteuk couldn't leave his worrying and thinking about minho at all which made heechul slapped his back and made him unbalanced. "you have a filming too! Focus! We will discuss later!" heechul said almost whispering to him in a biting teeth way!!!!

Eunhyuk and leeteuk had a share filming while heechul went in different direction of them.

At 12 AM, each one stepped the dorm one after one. Shindong was the one who always late because of his radio time. Sungmin sat for almost 1 hour more then went to get some rest for his tomorrow's schedule. Eunhyuk, heechul and leeteuk were sitting in the living room waiting for minho who is being late.

"I don't think we will come at this time when we release our comeback album! Don't you think?" eunhyuk said.

"whatever, in my case, it doesn’t make any differences! Well, that what we put ourselves in, and we have to pay!" heechul answered him.

Leeteuk just made his eyes wandering from heechul to eunhyuk in silent.

"he doesn't come until now! is his sister really sick or he lied to us?" leeteuk finally opened his mouth. 
"minnah, maybe she wants him around her since they need each other" eunhyuk said with an innocent voice.
"minnah? How did you know her name?" heechul asked him

"you didn't hear him when he shouted? He almost ruined my ears!" eunhyuk answered with a smile.

Leeteuk pouted and then sighed. "I have to sleep! I can't wait more than that, it's almost 3 am!!!" heechul said with a frustrated voice and then stand to go to his share room with leeteuk, but before he opened the door, the dorm's door opened by MINHO.

He stopped and faced her, while the other 2 also stood. She felt like she did something wrong, she forgot about the phone thing and she thought they won't discover her lies!

"where have you been?" leeteuk slowly walked to her and faced her with his serious expression. "I…I were with my sis! She is fine now!" he didn't show any expression other than serious! Then he moved his eyes to where heechul stand then again placed it at her. "that's great to hear that!" eunhyuk replied to her at the back. She scanned their faces with a fear look then she moved to go to her room.

But leeteuk grabbed her arm and stopped her which surprised both of heechul and eunhyuk! Her hearts was beating more than usual! She felt like it's time for her secret to be discovered!! He took off his hand and let out a strong sigh.

"I asked you…where have you been?" 
"I told you I…."

"FOR THE LAST TIME….where have you been?"

'is this the Idol's life? Is this how I will be treated?' she thought to herself.

"hyung….what's wrong? He told you! Why you keep asking him the same question?" eunhyuk who know nothing 
got blank suddenly!

"this is your first time here, and you lied to us! How will the manager do when he knows about your lie?" leeteuk asked her.

She opened her eye widely not knowing what to do! 'is he discovered my identity? Why he doesn't shut up like what happen in the movies??' she thought and the fear conquered her. She was shaking and playing with her hands. Suddenly, heechul grabbed leeteuk to let him go inside their room but he didn't move wanting to know the truth.

"you didn't call your sister! So, what that mean?" leeteuk continuing his investigating.

A relief exist her somehow and her shakes decreased too. But the fear from looking at his eyes made her wanting to die!!! She tried to find better lie to cover what she did.

"I went to her….but I didn’t call her because…." She stopped wanting to find one lie! But she couldn't.
"because of what? What’s going on?" eunhyuk asked.
"yah! You know, don’t make our relationship awkward and hard, tell the truth and everything will be fine!" heechul said.

"!!because…..because, I heard that heechul-hyung is the master of flirting!!!!"

 

*****************************************************

enjoy <3

comments are always =D