minnah's first meeting with...!

I'm sorry, it'll take 1 year!

 

 

Chapter 16

 

The manager quickly interfered and carried him. Minnah was following him unaware of everything.

"you have to stay here" the manager looked at minnah. "please complete the shooting and I will send him hospital, everything will be alright" he comfort them and wanted to leave but hodong stopped him. "please update us with his condition, it seems that he is poorly sick!" the manager nodded and harried to go to the hospital.

The members were deadly worried about their hyung, but they completed the shooting with a fake smile!The recording ended and they all harried to go to leeteuk but before they turn on the engine, heechul called the manager.

"where is Jang su?"
"he is in the dorm"
"why? Shouldn't the hospital take care of him?"
"they said that he needs more rest, nothing serious!"

"I got it!"

He hang up the phone then they went to their dorm. minnah couldn't stop biting and her nails.

"don't worry, he is fine" eunhyuk said gently to her by holding her hand tightly.

"I hope so" she replied.

When they stopped their car, she opened the door and ran to the dorm before even waiting for them! She opened the dorm's door and slowly opened leeteuk's room's door. She saw him sleeping peacefully with towel on his forehead. She sat beside him and held his hand.

"hyung! Are you alright?" she asked shakily. She took off her hand immediately when she saw others entered the room.

"we should leave him to have a good rest without interrupting!" heechul said then changed his sight to minnah, actually his look was without feeling!

"I will stay with him, he needs someone beside him! I will take care of him, everyone you have to go to take some rest too!" minnah stood in front of them with a force smile! sungmin patted her arm then went out followed him shindong.

"we weren’t lying when we said you're really a great person!" eunhyuk smiled to her then added. "if you need anything or something happened tell us" she nodded to him happily of his praising then he left. There was one person who didn't do anything or move from his place, heechul. She turned her head to where heechul was and then smiled to him but he didn't bother himself for smiling to her!

"aren't you going out?" she asked confusedly
"why? Is this your room?" 
"actually…yes!"

"huh! How funny you're! really!"

She didn't understand him at all! She gazed him with an idiot look! He smirked then went out!!

"what's wrong with him?" she thought.
"you don't have to stay all the night! I'm fine!" leeteuk's voice existed minnah's ear which led her to fly to him immediately.
"your face isn't fine as you claim! You have to take good care of yourself!"
"what about you then?"

"just this night! And it won't affect me! go to sleep and leave everything to me!" she smiled and pushed him gently to his bed.

She was sitting beside his bed, didn't leave her place at all. She was staring at his sleeping face and without noticing, she was smiling stupidly! It was 3 AM and she didn't close her eyes, she was tired but she refused to leave him in this situation. Suddenly, her cell phone rang and she answered the call immediately to avoid causing any annoyance!

She went quite far from his bed but she didn't leave the room.

"hi?" she answered.
"minnah!"
"who is talking?"
"it's me!"
"WHO?"
"NANA!"
"how did you find my number you little evil?!"
"YAH! I really need you right now!"
"what? NOW? do you know how much time is it???" she shouted but then lowered her voice in shock!
"I KNOW! And that's why I'm calling you! Everyone in deep sleep! I'm in front of your building!"
"but…why?"
"come down and I will tell you!"
"I can’t! leeteuk-hyung is sick!"
"whatever! 10 minutes won't make him sicker!"

"ok…it must be a good reason though!...I'm coming now" she hang up the phone and went out quickly.

She sat on the bench near the building waiting for Nana to come.

"you said you're here! Where were you?"
"it's not the point now…listen…"
"what…is there something happened to my brother?"
"NO! who said I'm in touch with him? Listen…"
"what? I'm listening!"
"do you have money?"
"WHAT?"
"the tenant is cursing me and he wants the money or he will kick me out! I need your money, please!"
"I don't have! I sent my first salary to my brother!"
"you said you aren't in touch with him! How could you send it?"
"I know his address! But I'm not in touch with him! I'm sorry! I really don't have this big amount of money!"
"YAH!" she stood with full of anger.
"w-h-a-t?" she stood in return.

"give me your money or I will spread out your secret!"

The surprise covered her face she almost cried from the shock!

"w-h-a-t? are you threatened me?"
"this is the only way that I will get the money from you, so don't make me use it!"
"nana!"
"I know you have enough money! Do you want me to sleep in the street??"
"it's not my problem! I told you! I don’t have!"
"well…it will be your problem if you still insist about not giving me some!"
"nana!"

"listen, lend me some! I'm in a big trouble these months!"

Minnah couldn't reply or do anything! She couldn't imagine that someday, her friend will threatened her just for something silly!

"I will see if I have!"
"I will go with you!"
"you can't!"

"who will see me? come on! Let's go and don't waste my time!"

She entered the room quietly and searched for at least few money, but she didn't find anything! She went out the room and headed to the living room where nana sat.

"do you find anything?"
"I'm sorry! But I really don't have!"
"MINNAH!"
"sshhhshshhhh!!! What are you trying to do??"

"your last chance is this week! If you didn't bring it, then, I'm sorry! I have to cut your act off!" she left minnah in shock.

Did money change people like that? She thought.

When she entered the room she was helpless and hopeless! Leeteuk was sitting on his bed but she didn't recognize him at all. She sat on her bed looking down at the ground!

"why nana-sshi was here? Didn't you know that girls are prohibited here?" leeteuk asked.

She froze when she saw leeteuk's shadow and heard him!

"h-h-how did you know?"
"her voice is too loud! Who wouldn’t hear her?"
"she wants something, that's all!"

"why she shouted of your sister's name?"

She opened her eyes widely…'what should I say?'

"she was teasing me! yeah! She was trying to provoke me!"
"be careful, next time don't bring anyone, especially at this time!"
"there wasn't anything between us! She just took her thing and went out!"
"yeah, I got it!" 
"how are you now?"

"thank you! I'm pretty much fine! You have to take good care of yourself! Or you will be like me!" he chuckled then added "well, I have to thank you for your help!"

"it's nothing really!" she smiled
"I have to take the medicine now" leeteuk stood to go out but minnah prevent him by grabbing his arm strongly.

"today is your vacation! You have to do nothing!! I will bring it!" she switched on the light then guided him to his bed then ran out to bring the medicine!

"I have to delete the WI from my dictionary!" he said with a smile when minnah gave him the pills. 
"you have to do that awhile ago!"
"your eyes are red! You are tired but you're too stubborn!" 

"just one night won't affect me!"

They both smiled at each other!

****************

after 2 days, heechul was sitting in the living room, when he saw minnah he waved his hand to her. She immediately came to him and sat beside him.

"what?" she asked
"why are you so stiff with me? be more gentle!"
"what do you want 'honey'?" she laughed out loud when she pretended to be a lady! 

His gross face was pretty obvious to her and he couldn't hide it!
"OMG! Stop this disgusting thing! Be stiff rather than this!!"
"hahahaha….sorry! what do you want anyway?"
"well, I'm free today… what about going out?"
"REALLY? Like a trip???" she said excitedly
"woow! You're super excited! Yeah, kind of! The others are busy, but it seems you're not, so 
what about eating in restaurant?"
"COOL!!! I want to try how it feels when I'm with a celebrity!"
"IDIOT! You're a celebrity too, well….somehow!"

"today is my vacation!! Yaaaay!!!" she jumped on the sofa and clapped her hands loudly.

"YAH! Why are acting weirdly? I have another thing to say…"
"what? Going to an island, beautiful island! Spend one whole week there??" she sat and twinkling her eyes.
"it seems that I will cancel this trip!"
"NOOOO PLEASE!"

"I want to say that….I want to go with you…as minnah!" he blushed a little but he didn't move his eyes over her.

She was smiling nonstop until he spelled out her real name, it was the first time to hear her name so gently from him! She stopped smiling like if someone slapped her!

"what are you thinking off?" he asked
"why? Isn't it dangerous?"
"I think you're tired of being minho all this time, aren’t you?"
"how….how did you know?"
"because I'm heechul!!"
"hyung!"
"it would be awkward if you call me hyung while dressing as minnah, so be careful!"
"thank you!"
"be prapred at 5 PM!"
"hyung!"

"stop whining!!!"

She hugged him strongly and he froze by her sudden hug! He couldn't stop her hug or pushed her away! Just something inside him telling him not to move or do anything!

"I will be ready for sure!!" heechul's face was like zoning out! she went to her room but she stopped him by asking…

"where is leeteuk-hyung? I didn't see him!"
"he is working now! I know, he must take rest, but he insist about going out and working!"
"why he is like that?! What if something happened to him?"
"stop WHINING!! He is FINE! Everyone around him!!"

"I got it!!" she pouted out which made heechul smile despite him! He really likes to see her like that!

*****************

5 PM….

Minnah went to her home to change her clothes and heechul was waiting her in front of his car. After 15 minutes, she went out her home and walked down the stairs until heechul saw her feminine side! He couldn't deny it, his eyes couldn't deny it at all, everything in him said one word…'pretty'.

"I-I-I didn’t know that you're pretty like that!" he said shyly.
"really!? Stop it, it doesn’t suit you!"
"yeah, I know, and this dress doesn't suit you at all too!"
"why are you treating me like that?"
"just kidding!"
"hyung?"
"don't call me hyung!!"
"but….are we really save like that? What if they took pictures of us?"

"nothing of that would happen…"

He opened the car's door for her…

"ride, since you're min-minnah-sshi, I have to be gentle with you!"
"thank you…I won’t forget this at all…you're great, heechul……"

"call me OPPA!"

She stared at him and she blushed, her face turned to red. She couldn't say this word at all.

"heechul-sshi!"

"anyway, ride!"

They rode the car then he the engine and headed to their meant place. After 15 minutes they reached the restaurant and they went to a privet place. Actually, heechul was planning to all of this just to not get caught by his fans or any reporter to spread rumors about him!!

"go ahead before me…I have to deal with the boss for something"
"WHAT? Please, don't late!"

"ARASO! Go go"

She opened the door but she stopped when she saw someone there too! She couldn't find out who was he! So she closed the door and touched his shoulder gently to let him see her.

"excuse me, is this the room 3004?" she asked.

When she touched him he took off the headphone then turned his head to her and the shock thing was….leeteuk! he stood and bow to her kindly.She opened her eyes widely when she saw him!

She couldn't hide her shock and the tears gathered in her eyes!

"yeah it's, I suppose you are…minho's sister, right?" he asked politely.

She couldn't close her eyes, her heart was pumping crazily in her chest, her breathe was separated enough to show how she was in deep surprise!

She turned her body to leave the room but heechul came in and stopped her. Her gaze told heechul how she was in shock.

'what are you planning to do?' minnah thought! !

"why are you standing? Let's have a seat!" heechul said smiley.

 

*******************************

enjoy <3

I know that I'm really late -.- and I'm sorry about it ~.~

just want you to enjoy this as much as you can, cause I know it's not that good, or not that good as DMMS T_T but as I said before, I'm not familier with these kind of stories so support me T_T

and I want to know your thoughts

all what I can say is....I will do my best to make the readers love it and to complete it  ^^

thank you <3