minnah's triple pain...!!

I'm sorry, it'll take 1 year!

 

 

Chapter 17

 

She turned her body to leave the room but heechul came in and stopped her. Her gaze told heechul how she was in shock, in surprised!

"min-minnah-sshi?" heechul said looking at minnah's eyes with an innocent voice like he sees her for the first time. "why are you standing? Let's have a seat!" he guided her to the seat beside him while leeteuk in front of them. Minnah wasn't believe the situation that heechul put her in suddenly.

'what he is thinking off?' she thought while looking down!

"where are the others?" leeteuk asked heechul in wonder.
"they are busy!" heechul simply replied.

"and….minnah-sshi, did you come alone? Isn't minho coming with you?" leeteuk asked minnah.

She raised her head in shock and slowly turned it to where heechul was! 'what should I say? heechul…YOU'RE DEAD!' she thought.

"yeah! I came here alone, he is busy too, I don't know why he didn't accompany me!" she said with a small smile!

'thanks GOD, her mind is working!' heechul thought. But he noticed that her voice wasn't different from minho's so he thought to send her text message.

'YAH, try to change your voice!! He will notice it!'

She took out her cell phone and after reading the message she saw heechul frightfully.

And for each minute she turned her head to heechul which curious leeteuk about that! Leeteuk was confused by their connection!

"are you by any chance….knew each other before? Since heechul-sshi is close to minho-sshi?" leeteuk asked.
"NO! it's my first time seeing her" heechul quickly replied.
"I see! But it seems to me that you both knew each other, sorry!"
"but she looks like minho! Right, teuki?" heechul asked and grinning.

"yeah, I thought she was minho for the first sight!"

She smiled like an idiot to them.

'that's why he was pretending to deal something with the boss, to be late and to not caught by leeteuk! This heechul is DEAD!' she fought with herself.

They didn't find any topic to talk about! The awkward atmosphere covered the room and they were gazing each other nonstop! But when heechul looked at her he saw the scar that she spoke about before was clear!

'I told this IDIOT before to not talk about something related to her!!' he screamed his mind.

He tried to tell her without making leeteuk notice it.

He was pointing at his neck and rubbing it and made a sound…"ehhmm" but for his bad luck she didn't understand what he meant.

"what?" she asked loudly.

Heechul covered his face then put a fake smile with hateful look to her.

"what are you doing?" leeteuk asked heechul.
"nothing! Why are you silent?" 

"I'm not, but it's like you both are zoning out!" leeteuk said then added. "minnah-sshi, did minho say something about us? What he is truly think about us as a group or individually?"

"are you investigation her?" heechul said with a laugh.

"I'm not~" leeteuk replied with small laugh. "just curious about his real thoughts, since you are really close" he completed.

Minnah's expression changed upside down, didn't know how to reply! 'why he always putting me in such situation?'

"actually, he didn't badmouth anyone! he is really happy to be with great people like you!"

Heechul put his hand under his chin 'OH~YEAH' he thought with a smirk.

"he always thankful that he was able to pass the audition, and thank you leeteuk-hyu….."

She put her hand on and bite her lips strongly. Heechul wide his eyes and took off his hand from his face then he immediately changed his sight to leeteuk. Leeteuk was shocked but he didn't pay this much attention and he put a fake smile on his face like he was saying…'please continue'.

"leeteuk-sshi, I'm sorry, but minho always says your name in a very formal way, and I catch his….."

"it's ok! by the way, you have the same attitude as minho!" he said. He meant by putting her hand on , he remembered when minho first met them, he did that!

'is he really stupid? How he until now didn't figure it out? But, thanks GOD! She is DUMP and will cause problem to me, I have to cut this session!!!!' heechul thought.

"so, minho-sshi…always talks about me?" leeteuk asked curiously.

"yeah….I mean, not always, but he does!" she rubbed her neck and looked to the other side to avoid the eye-contact with him. But once she did that the scar was pretty obvious to leeteuk which made him froze and thinking deeply about minho! The surprise expression, he couldn't hide it which made heechul recognize that and hide the scar by her scarf! When heechul did that, leeteuk immediately bowed his head.

"I think I have to go…" leeteuk said with a shock!

'did he find out? NO, PLEASE SAY NO!' heechul thought.

"yeah, let's go together!" heechul suggested quickly.

They walked together out the room but leeteuk stopped his steps when he saw someone he didn't want to meet! His ex-girlfriend suddenly appeared in front of them.

"OPPA!!" 
"what do you want? We are in hurry!" heechul said cutting her act off.
"oppa! Why are you so harsh?" she looked at heechul but he didn't pay attention to her at all.

"leeteuk-sshi, we will go ahead before you…"

he grabbed minnah's arm but he stopped when leeteuk grabbed her right hand strongly. 
When leeteuk did that, minnah got shock and her heart beat was increasing! She looked at him confusedly 
but he didn't look at her, he just caught her hand looking at her ex-girlfriend in a strict way.

Heechul didn't know what leeteuk meant by this move, but he preferred to wait and see.

"oppa, what that mean?" she asked almost crying.
"as you see, so stop bothering me wherever you see me! we are no longer together!"
"OPPA! You…are choosing her over me!! who is she? She is such an ugly girl!!" 
"YAHHH!" heechul interfered and scolded her. Minnah shocked by his shouting but her eyes placed at leeteuk!
"I'm warning you, one more word, and believe me, I could do anything to you! So leave peacefully!" leeteuk said impatiently.

"it seems you're both in love with a piece of trash!" she said then turned her back and disappeared.

Heechul wanted to follow her to slap her but minnah grabbed his arm and let off leeteuk's hand. "leave her" she said with a broken heart. She was deeply hurt but she didn't want to cry! Heechul stared at her watered eyes and felt somehow panic!

"minnah-sshi!" leeteuk said.

She turned her head to him and refused to let out her tears, though her tears cling in her eyes.

"I-I-I didn't mean to put you in this kind of situation for our first meet" he explained then bowed.
"it's….alright…." actually she wasn't fine at all!
"I'm sorry, please, don't take her words seriously" he completed with regretful voice.

"I'm not a toy, right?" she said while shaking her head left to right, not believing what leeteuk did to her.

"I have to go….and….I'm sorry" she left them and let her tears fell hardly on her cheeks. Heechul followed her unaware of his legs while leeteuk was standing in shock. 'what am I doing?' his thoughts were killing him.

"MINNAH! MINNAH!" heechul shouting while following her. She didn't stop but she actually running didn't want to see them at that moment. But he was faster than her and caught her arm and turned her to let her face met his.

"where are you going at this time?" he asked.
"why are you bothering yourself?"
"I will send you home to change, it's dangerous around your…."
"I don't want to see anyone!" she interrupted him in anger.
"what's wrong?"
"what's wrong?! You put me in a horrible situation then asked me easily…what's wrong?"
"aren’t you loving leeteuk? Is that my fault to try to make you together?"
"make us together? Are you happy now? he used me to get off his ex-girlfriend! Without paying attention to my feelings!!! You two…you are so selfish!"
"minnah-sshi!!"

"you want to make us together, but couldn't you at least think what will happen later? I just find out today that I really hate you!"

Heechul took off his hand in shock, he stared at her nonstop while her tears covering her face!

"HAPPY!! HUH! Do you think I'm really happy when I did that? Do you know my heart is broken when I did that? And that what you thought of me?" he stopped and the fire surrounded him! He was fully anger! She stared at him aimlessly when he mentioned his heart! She got confused! The tears refused to stop from dropping!

"so…all what I did to you….and now….you're hating me? HUH!" he turned his head then looked at her again. "yeah, that's true, and what that girl said about you was true! Because you're not ugly outside….but you're ugly inside! But I find it out really late!" he said then left her.

He wasn't meaning it at all, he wasn't wanting to hurt her more, but he was shocked by her words. Minnah couldn't stop crying at all. She got hurt 3 times in one day! once by leeteuk's ex-girlfriend, leeteuk's movement and heechul senseless words!

******************

Leeteuk entered his room and sat on his bed waiting for 'minho' to come."is this coincident?" he thought. "could it be real? Am I that stupid to not feel it before? Am I really in front of a GIRL all these days!!??" leeteuk said. He remembered all her weird attitude and how she refused to change her clothes in front of anyone! how she mistaken sometimes by calling them! "I have to be sure first, maybe it's a pure…AISH!!!!" he was frustrated and angry! He went out his room to drink water but once he stepped out the room, the dorm's door opened by MINNAH…but her face covered with blood and her cloth was dirty with some mud and eggs!!! When she opened the door, she fell down powerlessly! When leeteuk saw her like that he ran to her immediately to help her.

"YAH, YAH!! MINHO!! ARE YOU OK? WHAT HAPPENED?? MINHO!!" he was slapping her face gently and holding her body strongly. she didn't open her eyes and she was in pain! Leeteuk couldn't do anything but stare at her bloody face, then he remembered that he in front of him not MINHO….BUT MINNAH! he looked at her in panic and he was shaking nonstop while holding her. He finally backed to his sense then he carried her to their room…..

**********************

enjoy <3

It's really hard >< I have dozens of projects and this is my 3rd week in the uni T_T

anyway, hope you will like this chapter =)

please, comments are always <3