leeteuk's PAST? and Minho's confession!!!??!!!

I'm sorry, it'll take 1 year!

 

 

Chapter 12

 

"yes! Why are you so surprised?" nana said proudly of herself.

'how did he do that? And who??? NANA?? The ugliest girl ever!! Is he blind?' minnah thought.

"so…minho-sshi could be married by now! Even though he is the magnae! GOD! This is completely make me laugh!" shindong said.
"you're now just friends, right?" sungmin asked. 

"yes…for my bad luck!" nana replied.

Minnah couldn't hide her confused and her questionable face! She was rolling her eyes up and down wanting to remember when that happened! And why minho didn't tell her about it!

"it seems that minho-sshi forgot this entire incident!" heechul said sarcastically!
"NO WAY! How could you forget important day like that?" nana walked to be in front of the confused minnah! 

"important day?? you rejected him…and you said important day?" eunhyuk got shock suddenly.

The manager entered the room and saw all of them in the middle of it chatting which made him angry!

"YAH! YOU DIDN'T PREPARE YET??? Why you guys become so careless? Move on!!" he shouted at them.

He stared at them then went out again. they all changed their clothes unless minnah who looked at them shakily! Heechul changed his clothe beside her just to ! He took off his shirt slowly while his eyes placed at her reaction! She was avoiding him as much as she could!

"what will you do? Where will you change?" he whispered to her more like teasing her.

Her expression became stiff when she heard his questions.

"I want to go to the bath!" she whispered back to him, but she didn't look at him directly.
"bath? Huh! Tell your fiancée to help you!" 

"she is not!! Stop teasing me!"

Leeteuk looked at them curiously and the same time, doubtfully! 'why I'm bothering myself? They are friends!! DAMN IT!' he thought.

She took her clothes and wanted to change outside, but nana stopped her by grabbing her arm.

"where are you going carrying these clothes? You will be late you have to change quickly!" 

"I'm…let me go! Why are you so curious??" she pushed her but nana grabbed her arm again.

Leeteuk and heechul were focusing their eyes on the matter between those two!

"WAIT! Isn't this….." she grabbed minnah's arm and pulled her out!

"where are they going??" shindong asked.

She pulled minnah until the end of the lobby where no one there. She pushed her to the wall.

"you're MINNAH RIGHT?"
"BO?"

"this scar! From your car-accident 5 years ago! Do you think I'm stupid?" she pointed at her neck which held a clear scar. Minnah stood shockingly of what she heard. No one asked her about this! Or even she, herself, didn't pay attention to this small wound!

"how do you think I was able to know minho from you? Because of this scar! Do you think I knew you for 1 year?" she completed.
"Nana-sshi!" she said helplessly. 
"do they know? And why you are here? Where is minho?" 
"no….but heechul-hyung knew it already!"
"BO? HYUNG? Did he do something to you?"

"NO… he is protecting me!.....please! help me to get over this, I will explain to you everything later!"

Nana nodded to her then hugged her strongly. "I'll be beside you as I always do!"

'always? But thank you!' she thought then smiled to her!

"I'm sorry about what I said before! I didn't mean it!" nana said to her funnily! Minnah looked at her in a careless way cause she knew that she meant it!!

"nana-sshi! Don't ever tell anyone about it! even the members!" she warned her.
"I got it! your secret in save!" 
"if heechul knows you knew! Then I will be in a big trouble!!!"

"don't be so scary! I will keep your secret…I promise you"

At the backstage before their performance, minnah stood shakily biting her lips rolling her eyes up and down. She peeked the audience and they were hundreds of them! She breathed hardly for hearing them shouting..

'SUPER JUNIOIR COMEBACK! SUPER JUNIOR DEABAK!'

"look at the one at the corner! She holds your name!! that's a good sign!" leeteuk grabbed minnah's hand and pointed at one of the fans. She smiled ear to ear when she knew that there were fans who loves her even before going on stage!!

Even though, she couldn't stop being afraid or nervous! All the members surrounded her and encourage her to get through it.

"you have to believe in yourself first! So that everyone will believe in you! You have to show how confidence you are! We all here together! Do your best!" leeteuk said those words to her which made her dizzy somehow!

She listened to him carefully then nodded strongly with a wide smile! He smiled back at her which made her heartbeat going crazy again!

Yoona with teayon came to the backstage to say their supportive words to them. "Minho-oppa, do your best!" yoona said with her shine smile! Minnah smiled back at her and bowed her head lightly.

When they came closer to leeteuk they hugged him slightly which made her felt uneasy with it, she couldn't hide her upset face at all! Her heart was beating strongly!

"don't stare at him! We are on stage and everything will record! Unless you want a fan-fiction with him!" heechul said sarcastically then left her!

The moment for her to shine! The moment for her to debut! When she stepped on the stage she looked at the audience, the cameras and the members in wide eyes and mouth! The PD count until 3 to start their song!

3 2 1

She danced as she never did before, she sang live as she ever did before! She put all her power on the stage, she was in sync with them. They passed the performance well! All of them looked at her at the end of the song with a proud smile! She felt satisfied and the nervous disappeared!

The moment to announce the winner for the song of the week! All the members were waiting the result with anticipation!

"the winner for this week….SUPER JUNIOR!"

They all hugged each other and couldn’t believe that they top the chart! Eunhyuk hugged minnah then leeteuk did too! She zoned out when they did that, especially when leeteuk did that! She opened her eyes widely then smiled happily for their achieve! Heechul came to her then smiled and what he did was patting on her shoulder and stood beside her!

"you did great job!" heechul praised her! He looked at her with his warm smile but she didn't pay attention to him and she was staring at leeteuk who was bowing to the fans then he hugged eunhyuk strongly. He laughed at her then he punched her, she jumped when he did that then turned her head to him. When their eyes met, they smiled at each other warmly and happily!

The stage end successfully and they went to the waiting room celebrating their first win!

"hyung…!" eunhyuk came near leeteuk and whispered to him.
"what?" leeteuk looked at him with a smile.

"I think……."

Leeteuk couldn’t smile after hearing what eunhyuk told him. He went blank and dizzy suddenly! He was in shock! Actually in a big shock to hear that!

He went out quickly and quitting the small party. Minnah looked at his pale face and got suspicious when he left! She stared at the door for seconds then apologized to them and made an excuse that she wants to go to the bath!

She ran all over the place and finally she found him then she stalked him! He went to the emergency stair where no one there or no one will walk there!! He waited there for few minutes, and minnah was staring at him wanted to know what happened to him! She stood behind the wall and peeked so that he won’t find out!

'why he is here? Is he waiting someone?' she thought.

Suddenly a hand placed at her shoulder and pulled her then she shocked when she saw heechul in front of her!

"heechu…"he put his hand on .
"ssshhh!!" 
"what?" she whispered!
"what are you doing here? Why are you following him?"
"I'm not!"
"then how did you know this place? You were lost before! Do you think I'm idiot?"
"I….I lost the way for the bath!" she said with a small laugh!
"ooh! YEAH! Lost your way, but you're staring!"
"why are you following me then?"

"ME? who would follow you?"

"OPPA!"

This voice cut the conversation between them and made them peeked to know who own it! she got shock when she saw a girl, actually a beautiful girl near leeteuk! Her heart was pounding in her chest, she caught her shirt roughly and focused her eyes on them. Heechul recognized her move when she put her hand on her chest, but he preferred to not commenting and to see what leeteuk will do!!!

"oppa…did you miss me?"
"what do you want?"
"I want you!!"
"what?"
"yes, I want you!"
"do you want me or do you want my fame?"
"NO! I WANT YOU! Jang su-oppa!"
"you broke up with me because of someone who is more famous and richer than me…and now, after I became one, you want me?"
"I want to make up with you! I have been always thinking of you!"
"then….why you come now? why didn't you come before?"
"because….I didn't find the proper time, but now, I think you're fine with it!"
"you knew me, right?"
"sure!"
"you knew how I hate people who tell lies!"

"but I'm not!! You know I'm a rich girl, so what I want, is you, not your money!"

She walked to be near him more than before, she put her hand on his chest and raised it up to his neck! He immediately took off her hand.

"listen, we have different paths! You have one, and I have one! So…stay away from me!"

"OPPA! You know that we have one path, I'm nothing without you…and I'm sure you're too!"

she put her hand on his face, then he backed his steps to prevent her but the wall stopped him from walking more. He took off her hand, but she raised it and put it again on his face. He looked at her eyes directly and doing nothing but staring at her aimlessly.

"STAY….AWAY!" he said with a strict tone.
"but…you do miss me, right?"

"just…take off…your hand!"

He was shaking, because of the pain that returned suddenly! She took off her hand and within it, she kissed him lightly on his lips. He opened his eyes widely not knowing what just happened!!

Minnah who saw this scene kneeled down unaware of her drugged feet! Her heart skip it beats! Heechul looked at her. He didn't sit down, but he completed seeing the movie in front of him!

"I don't want you to answer me now! think about it carefully! I'm waiting you!" she said then left him in a different way than heechul and minnah were at.

Leeteuk didn't know what just happened. He felt the pain inside him increasing all up sudden. He caught his waist roughly and kneeled down with full of pain! He was breathing separately. When minnah saw him like that, she scared that something serious will happen to him. She wanted to go to him but heechul grabbed her shoulder and made her sit at her place!

"let him alone! He will get angry if he sees us stalking him!"
"but…look at his face! It turned to be red! Is something wrong happened to him?"
"well…he is sick…even though…we have to let him alone now!" 
"SICK?"

"sshhhssshhh!!!"

After awhile, Leeteuk gathered his strength and stood to go to join the other members! He walked until he reached the wall that heechul and minnah hided behind… he stopped when he heard them talking…

"is that how you always hide your suffer?" heechul asked, sitting beside her leaning against the wall.
"what?"
"is that how much you love him?"
"L..O…VE?"
"what? Don't tell me that you didn't know that you in love with him?"
"in love…with him?!"
"why are you repeating my questions?"
"when my heart skip it beats…when I didn’t know how to react…when I couldn't move my eyes over him…is that what they call it love?"
"is that how do you feel toward him?"
"YE…AH! All the time!"
"but…why?"
"I don't know either! Maybe because……I don’t know! Suddenly this feeling growing inside me! since we recording the song! Or maybe after the slap!"

"BO?"

"shhhhhsshhhh"

"Slap? Did leeteuk-sshi slap you?"
"yeah…when I slapped you…he slapped me!"
"he slapped you!! He never did that before to us!" he said more likely talking to himself!
"what did you say?"

"how many times do I have to tell you that…don't bring this up again! AISH!"

"my heart…until now…beating hilariously!"
"do you know what is the most painful thing! Is to love someone who near you…but you can't reach this person!"
"you describe about the normal love…a guy to a girl…but in my case…is a guy to a guy!"

"what…….."

Leeteuk was in shock…terrified, didn't know what was going on with him. He felt that the ground was rolling under him! He felt something really strange after hearing 'minho's' confession!

'minho…loves me? minho……..LOVES ME?? NO WAY!' he thought

***************************************************

please enjoy <3

it's pretty long chapter, right? hope you liked it

do comment, please T_T

pay attention to the sentence with an underline xD it will help you for the next chapter <3

thanks~