"WHO ARE YOU?!"

I'm sorry, it'll take 1 year!

 

 

Chapter 8

 

After 3 hours, she went out her room. She saw that everyone was chatting with each other, talking randomly about various things started with the music video and their new schedule. She was wandering her eyes to find that person who needs her apology as leeteuk claimed. He was sitting not talking. Looking at his eyes, will make surly know that he is upset.

"I'm sorry" she cut their talking by these two words. They all turned their head to where she standing. When heechul saw her, he stand and went to his room. But she stopped him when she completed what she wanted to say…

"HYUNG!....I owe you apology, I have to apologize in front of them like how I slapped you in front of them too" when he heard the word 'slap' he got hyper and angry again. then he preferred to not say anything and slammed his door ignoring her. She felt somehow guilty. 'I deserve it! I was totally wrong' she thought.

No one opened his mouth, they just felt how awkward will they be in the future! She looked, again, at leeteuk wanting to know what should she do! He pointed by his eyes to the heechul's room like –follow him- look. She nodded and scanned their faces and knocked the door and opened it. she entered it and closed the door shakily, she couldn't imagine or predictable how he will react if he saw her in his room.

But she was more attract about the room design!! Half of it white, and the second half red!! Like If it isn't one room! Heechul was standing looking through the window, when he turned to see who entered the room, he just stuck at his place.

"I didn't mean what I did! I'm really sorry! If you want to slap me, then it's ok if this will make you relief!" 

even though she said that, but inside her heart praying to not even come close to her! 

'please don't hit me! you're after all a guy!! And I'm a poor GIRL!! My jaw will absolutely break for the second slap!'

"so…you want to try how it's painful, huh?" he said then he slowly came closer to her. She tried to move away from him, not to make him close more than it should be. They were moving in circle, as if one of them wanting the other to make his move and attack!!

"what's wrong? Why are you afraid?" heechul teasing her. She stopped her move wanting him to slap her and to end this stupid move.

When he wanted to come closer, he fell down at her because of the magazine placed on the floor! He was opening his arms widely wanting someone to hold him but what she did is opening and her eyes and let him falling over her!!! The fall was extremely hurting! She couldn't move because of his heavy body over her, he was blocking her from breathing! She couldn't move, couldn't do anything! Her heart was pounding crazily, even heechul could feel her beating!

He placed his hands on the floor, one near her right shoulder and the other one near her left shoulder. She turned her head slowly to meet heechul's who his face 5 cm away from her! She looked directly at his eyes, he was above her!! She let out a very heavy sigh. The both of them couldn't move, they just stare at each other blankly!! After awhile, heechul moved and sat on the floor shocking of what he felt!!

She didn't move immediately, then she straight her back and faced him, her cheeks were totally red and her gasping, proved that she couldn't breathe well!

She stood to go out quickly, but he grabbed her hand and stood by leaning on them, then he pushed her to the wall….she got shocked of what he did! Her eyes went double than it usual size! He was closer than it should be! His face was near her, which made her froze by his sudden move, couldn't move one inch!

'what will he do? It's not now! I'm not prepared!' she thought.

She thought that heechul will kiss her!! Even though, she is a guy around them, but she forgot this point at that moment!! But the shocking thing made her thought melt as fast as light!!

"WHO ARE YOU?!" he said while his face still near her…but his expression was stiff and serious to death. she stopped breathing for 1 second! Her eyes met his, but her head still stuck. She wanted to move but he prevented her by putting his arm and lean it to the wall, she backed with a shaky body.

"WHO…ARE…YOU?!" he asked her separately again, avoiding any screaming or shouting.

"wh…at? I'm….mi..nho!" She answered but she couldn't look at him directly and she was gasping like she will die!

"who are you? You are not minho! Do you want to see?" he backed then he raised her shirt all up sudden which made her putting it down and sat down unaware of her dragged legs…she was almost collapsed!

When he raised her shirt he himself got shock and stand blankly for seconds! "that will answer your weird side!" Then he gazed her and trying to go out but she grabbed his leg strongly!

"please!! I'm begging you! Don't tell anyone!" she said with her teary eyes! He put a force smile then took off his leg. He sat at her level and looked at her with a deep serious look. She swallowed her saliva as hard as she could.

"what do you want me to do? To shut up? And let this happen like what you always see in the movies?!" he said sarcastically. She didn't know what to say or how to reply! But her tears fell roughly burning her cheeks.

"do you have any idea what you have been through?" he asked. "you may go to jail! Because you are fraudulent! You don't know how the manger will do! You're in a big trouble!" he paused then completed. "That's why I hate those dramas! It makes someone like you take it as simple as your light mind thought!" he added attacking her. He stood to go out and to tell the others but she again didn't give up and grabbed his leg.

"please! I didn't do it because I find it simple or funny! I did it because of my brother! Please! I don't want to spend my life in jail!!" she said and her tears didn't stop falling on her cheeks.

"well, you and your mighty brother will spend your time in the jail! Cause you have to pay your fraud! You took a place it might be for another person! Do you see it fair?! Just because you wanted to be famous!! I'm sorry! But I have to cut this off!" he took off his leg from her hands then wanted to open the door but…

The door opened by leeteuk. Heechul stared at him blankly then backed to let leeteuk entered the room.

When leeteuk entered, he saw 'minho' burst with tears then he immediately looked at heechul. "what just happened?" he asked.

"I heard your voices! What happened between you two?!" leeteuk kept asking. He sat at minnah's level patting her back "are you ok?" he asked her.

Minnah couldn't reply and kept crying hardly! Even in this hard situation, she couldn't deny that her heartbeat was fast suddenly when leeteuk came closer. He stood to face heechul with a confused face.

heechul was fighting with himself, then he finally decided to tell him what had happened between them…

 

******************************

enjoy <3

what do you think? will he say the truth?

wait till next chapter xD