"I discovered something"

I'm sorry, it'll take 1 year!

 

 

Chapter 6

 

"WHAT?" she stood and shouted which made them all turned their faces to her and heechul! 

"what? I'm not ert!! But I want to see if you can go shirtless on the stage, to drag more fans since you're newbie!" he said his point of view 

"but the concept isn't matching with your idea!" eunhyuk interfere.
"yeah I know, tomorrow we will complete the music video!"

"you mean us! Since you finished your part" sungmin commented. 

Slowly, they forgot about the 'abs thing' which she thanks GOD about!!

"I think we are rushing and pressure ourselves! Yesterday we finished the album and the photograph shooting, tomorrow we will release the concept of the album, we will shooting the music video tomorrow! And we until now didn't remember the steps well!!" shindong said with anxious.

"and the MV teaser will be during this week, plus, our stage in less than 2 weeks!! This is too much!" sungmin added

Leeteuk let a heavy sigh then looked at them one by one.

"instead of complaining, can you at least say something good about what you did? What you said is simply pressure us more!! So, can we start practicing?" he said with a serious deep voice. "yeah, that's true, we have to put our heart on what we do!" eunhyuk added.

They after 15 minutes break, started practicing again but heechul interrupted them "it's unbelievable! I can't move for one inch! Let's complete it tomorrow!" after his words everyone fell down tiredly!

"I'm sorry! I didn't recall the steps yet!" minnah said. They didn't reply to her but leeteuk came closer to her. He sat beside her and his back leaning at the wall. "I don't know what's wrong with you, but I understand your weakness right now, don't pressure yourself, you will be able to memorize it soon, just be confidence!"

She didn’t look at him she was looking forward and just hearing his voice near her made her shaking!! 'what's wrong with me??? I don't get it! why I'm acting like that?!' she didn't know what this strange feeling and what the reason behind all of that. After all, she nodded to him.

"eunhyuk is the best dancer and the best dance teacher too! He will help you tomorrow!" he looked at her but she still refused to face him or even to peek! He stood frustrated of her attitude, he thought that she was not interesting in his talking! He wanted to get closer to her but she couldn't understand what he meant by that!

They all went to change their clothes but she refused to join them. She knew what she could see, and them what could see!!!! "I will practice more!" she added shakily. "but…how? You don't know the steps! I'll tomorrow help you, come on we have to go, it's late!" eunhyuk grabbed her hand and pulled her but she stopped him. I'll go somewhere! I won't late!"

"before when we wanted to change, you said that you want to go somewhere! And now you're doing the same!" sungmin interfere. she ran and didn't pay attention to anyone, even though, she didn't know the building very well, but she disappeared from their eyes! She hide herself under the stairs, which she hided herself before! then she went to the practice room and switched off the light and changed her clothes as fast as she could.

"where is minho?" sungmin asked the others while they riding the van. Heechul thought about minho, and his personality! He finds it strange and worried as leeteuk describes him! She rode the van after 5 minutes and apologizing to them. But they were too tired to scold her.

Next day, they were sitting facing each others' faces. Shindong wasn't with them, he was with his girlfriend. Sungmin was lying on the floor and eunhyuk was sitting in front of his laptop. Leeteuk was lying beside him on the sofa putting his hand over his face. Heechul was sitting beside 'minho'.

"hyung!! The replies for the concept are great!! I didn't imagine that they will love it!" he looked at leeteuk then to heechul. "really? What they wrote?" heechul asked.

"I'm waiting for this for so long! They all look handsome! Another one said: I'm just curious about the new member! He looks somehow fine, but he isn't that handsome…." He stopped when he felt that the comment wasn't great as he thought. "complete" heechul said.

"other one said: leeteuk oppa! Heechul oppa! You're my ultimate oppas!" he laughed after reading this comment. "I'm super exicted!" he added happily.

Minnah looked at eunhyuk then changed her sight to leeteuk, looking at heechul then unaware of herself, changed her sight to where leeteuk was. She find it ridiculous to think about it too much. "leeteuk-sshi! I heard that you built a strong abs! show it to us" heechul with the abs thing!

Minnah pour the water that she drank and apologized! She wiped the water around and didn't dare to look straightly at him. 'don't do it don't do it!!'

"who said that? Eunhyuk has awesome abs!" leeteuk pointed to eunhyuk while lying. "no! I didn't!" eunhyuk replied waving his hand shyly

"do you know that I discovered something?" heechul started new topic suddenly. 
"what?" eunhyuk asked curiously. 

"someone here, in this room, loves leeteuk!" he said then he laughed out loud!

Minnah didn't know why she felt uneasy and started to shake again nonstop. Her eyes were flickering, and she almost dropped her glass!

"BO!!!" leeteuk shouted trying to sit then laughed. "are you drunk?" he added then he threw a small pillow to him!

"I'm serious!" he said it trying to put a serious expression but he couldn't and burst with laughter.

"do you read a lot of fan-fictions lately??" leeteuk replied. 
"NO! but I read yesterday fan-fiction between us! It's just !" heechul said.
"I don't know why they put us together in one fiction!! Do you think I'm happy about it?!" leeteuk attacked him

"yah! Yah! Yah!! Who told you to be happy? They just want to put anyone with me cause it’s really hard for them" he said it proud of himself.

"why you weren't sleeping?" leeteuk asked him.
"I was thinking about the one who loves you! Do you know what? I think you two will get a great fan-fiction together!" he laughed a sarcastic laugh. 
"who? Is he one of us? You're kidding, right?" Sungmin straight his back then asked. 

"joking!" heechul cut this bad jokes which relief minnah somehow!

'why I'm afraid? It's not like he meant me!!!' she thought! 'is that how guys always chatting??'

"we have to go to shoot the music video" eunhyuk said! "I totally forgot about it!" sungmin said. 
"be careful, the one who loves you is watching you wherever you are!" heechul said to leeteuk and went to his room!

"what's wrong with him? What he is talking about?" leeteuk got frustrated suddenly didn't like the idea of guy loving him! But who?

The manager came the next day when they all sitting waiting for him when he had something urgent to announce.

"guys! I have to do some shifts!" the manager said. They all looking at him like –what does that mean?- look.

"since the minister heard that some of you still awkward with each other, so, we have to do the shifts with the roommate!" he paused then completed.

"heechul and leeteuk, your relationship is better than before! So one of you will change his place for minho"

"WHAT? WHY? I'M OK IN MY ROOM!!!" she stood and shouted which made the others get angry of her attitude. She felt that she did something really wrong so she sat at her place slowly.

The manager looked at her impatiently but he ignored her and completed. "leeteuk-sshi, I heard you're the most awkward with him" 
"yeah that's true! Bad true!!" heechul interfere.

"what? I'm ok with everyone! Is anyone disagreeing this?" leeteuk got surprised of how the manager knew! Looking at everyone for some help! "wait! Manager-hyung, who spread this stupid rumor?" he wandered his eyes to the members' faces. They all bowed their heads.

"I'm sorry hyung, you know that I love you…but what the manager-hyung said, is true! And we all voted for that!" shindong added.

Eunhyuk and sungmin nodded smily.

"WHAT VOTE?" leeteuk said not understanding the situation yet, and this very rare of him to not get what is saying to him .

"so heechul-sshi will move to where minho-sshi is, and minho will share with you the room" the manager said ignoring leeteuk's question.

"BO!!!" minho said almost shouting…again.

 

****************************************

enjoy <3

comments are always =D