"you are weird...and you make me weird too!!!"

I'm sorry, it'll take 1 year!

 

 

Chapter 10

He stopped pulling up his pants looking at 'minho' confusedly. He wore it quickly then switched on the lights to see what happened to this member!! He was shirtless, when she saw him like that, she covered herself and lied down with her crazily heartbeat. For this move, he was sure that this member is 100 percent weird!!

"what? Did I do something wrong?" he asked.
"NO" she shouted beneath her cover almost shaking.
"then...what do mean by your sudden shouting?" 
"nothing, switch off the lights…I want to sleep!" 
"YAH! Speak formally to me!" he got angry!

"I'm…sorry!" she was still beneath her cover.

He switched off the lights then lied on the bed looking at the next bed! He slowly closed his eyes then fell asleep while his mouth half opened!! She was rolling on the bed couldn't sleep at all! She took off the cover and got up helplessly. She turned her head slowly to where leeteuk sleeping. Even though, she couldn't see him clearly but she peeked that he was fell asleep! Her heart for hearing the word 'sleep' jumping up and down. She caught her shirt roughly trying to stop her heart beat, but it was increasing more and more!! She hit her chest twice, but to no avail!

When she lied down, the increasing prevented her from breathing! She started to gasp suddenly, she thought that something wrong happened to her!

'is this asthma?' she thought! 'NO, this is NOT! Then what is this?? I want to sleep, I swear that I want to sleep!!' she screamed her mind!

"yah…stop rolling! I want to sleep peacefully!" leeteuk said powerless while his eyes were closed then he turned his body to the other side!

She put her hand on to avoid her strong breath to spread and to wake him up! 'calm down…calm down!! IDIOT' She covered herself and closed her eyes despite the situation!

She couldn't wake up like she used to be, because of the fight last night! She was sank in her sleep and snoring, she usually doesn't snore, but she was tired to death that made her snore her soul!! "I was surly this will happen someday, and this day is sooner than I thought" leeteuk mumbled near minnah's bed.

"he was trying to be so active at the beginning but now…." he paused. "minho-sshi? Minho-sshi?" he shaked her gently. "is he duff?" he shook her again but she turned and covered herself! "YAH! Minho!!" he shouted. No reply…no answer!

"JUST GO OUT! I WANT TO SLEEP, CAN'T YOU SEE!?" minnah shouted beneath her cover which frustrated leeteuk somehow!

"even when you are sleeping your tongue is the same!!" he pulled off the cover and shook her roughly. "WAKE UP!!!"

"what a noise!!" she got up but her eyes still closed and her hair was totally mess! 

"we have to complete the shooting! Manager-hyung will be here soon!" he said sitting on the bed facing her mess face.

She opened her eyes widely when she saw leeteuk in front of her! She jumped and went to the bath room unaware of her running feet!! He looked at her hyper side thinking that she felt guilty for her late!

She couldn't change her clothes because firstly: she ran without taking her clothes with her. Secondly: leeteuk was sitting on the chair writing something on the paper. He didn't pay attention to her. She sat on the bed shakily! 'how can I kick him out?' she thought.

"what? Are you planning to go by this clothe?" he said while completing writing and didn't face her, he was more concentrate on his papers.

"ah!! Ye~ah! I will change now!" she stood hesitatingly and opened the wardrobe! She was deliberately delayed and acting like nothing she likes and she didn't know what to wear! She was complaining and for each minute looking at leeteuk's back.

He put the pen down then went to her and opened the wardrobe widely to help her choosing her clothe. Her heart beat, again, was beating faster for each second he comes close to her.

"what about this?" he pull out a white t-shirt!
"this?" she said dissatisfied about it!

"ok, what about this? There are lots of shirts! Why are you complaining?" he said to her confusedly. He picked a black t-shirt then gave it to her. "wear this" she took it then nodded to him. He was still standing in front of her, and she was standing blankly!

'aren't you planning to move? GO OUT!' she thought

"CHANGE!!" he ordered her! 
"NOW! IN FRONT OF YOU?" she screamed which made him laugh somehow!

"YOU'RE TOTALLY WEIRD!!" he screamed back! "what do you think of me? am I a girl? Or you are a girl?? You're WEIRD"

Heechul entered the room without knocking it, thinking that something happened between them.

"what's wrong? I thought you two are fighting!!" he said.
"NO, nothing really…" leeteuk said. "but, anyway…..does the manager-hyung arrive?" 

"not yet"

Minnah was looking at them in curious and so shaking while holding the shirt.

"why were you screaming?" heechul asked.

'why he came so fast? He isn't like that before! He cares for the others, but he isn't the type that will show his love so easily! Unless he hold feelings for minho!! NO…heechul absolutely isn't like that! Why I'm bothering myself and thinking weirdly? They're just weird and makes me weird too!' leeteuk thought.

"nothing…why are you so curious anyway? There is nothing!" leeteuk replied frustrated then went out hopelessly.

Heechul and miinah looked at his sudden reaction couldn't understand him!

"what happened?" heechul asked her.

"he wanted me to change…but I refused to!" she explained.

"see! I told you!" He laughed at her. "You will face more problems than this! I don't know how brave you are to enter this world!!"
"I'm not! But I'm trying my best!" 
"look at your eyes! It seems you hadn't enough sleep! Is this your best?"

"what should I do? This is my first time sleeping in….." she paused and bowed her head shyly!

"did you call your brother?" 

"no, but I will call him tonight for sure!" she said happily "he said to me that I will stay here for 1 month" she smiled. He didn't smile cause he knew there was something wrong with this story!

"just…1 month?" 
"yes, he said that….because his graduation this year! After finishing it, he will come back!"
"so…your brother…is abroad?"
"yeah"
"and you think his graduate will take only 1 month? That what your brother claimed?"
"yeah"

"YOU'RE SUPER IDIOT!!"

She jumped when she heard him shouting and dropped the shirt from her hands.

"W-H-Y?"
"do you ever….in your life…heard about graduating year…happens in 1 month?!"
"I don't know! I didn't complete my study!"
"THAT'S WHY YOU'RE IDIOT!" 
"I'M NOT!"
"how could your brother tell lies like that? Why he is so selfish?"
"HE IS NOT! Please! Don’t badmouth him!! He is so awesome!"
"I know why you always in trouble! Because of this stupid side! You're  kind more than it should be!!"

"I'm not!! I'm helping my brother! There is no problem with it at all! I'm NOT STUPID!!"

She turned her body and her back faced him. She pouted her lips and got angry of what heechul said! He went out after letting out a heavy sigh.

"how could a brother let his sister be through difficulties?! This makes me feel disgusting!!" heechul thought.

 

****************************************

enjoooy <3

I wrote 12chapters so far <3 and the 13 in the progress...I have many ideas in my mind, they just want to go outside it and print it to the wrod page xDDD

please...do comment cause I will be happy to read yours <3

*teaser for the next chapter*

Today is the day for 'MINHO' to debut…

"do you know that there are bunch of fans who got angry because they thought he is replacing kangin-hyung place?" eunhyuk said wonderingly.

"few days ago, I kept calling my brother…but he wasn't replying to me at all! I'm really worried about him!" she said with a sad tone.

."OMO!! MINHO-OPPA!!"

 

see you till the next chapter...be healthy <3