'THE SCANDAL'

I'm sorry, it'll take 1 year!

 

 

Chapter 13

 

"hahaha!! OMG! Look at this fan-cam! They were recording minho's moves during the performance…." Sungmin said while watching the video in his laptop.

They all gathered at the middle of their living room the next day, chatting, eating, watching TV and watching FAN-CAMS!

"it seems that your popularity will destroy us, they were screaming when you were on the stage!" shindong said looking at minnah and smiled.

"wait…he is staring at someone! Why he looks like a blank person" eunhyuk added jokingly.

"yeah, I noticed that too, I think he was staring at leeteuk hyung!" sungmin replied.

Minnah couldn't hide her shocked face! She felt like someone was slapping her face after hearing them.

'heechul told me to be careful! How I'm stupid!'

Heechul on the other hand, laughed out loud at her reaction and their comments.

"yah! He was happier than I thought, he was staring at him because he felt guilty why he couldn't get along with leeteuk-sshi before! But, as I said…he is the number one at staring!" heechul said wanted to defend her in indirect way.

When leeteuk heard them talking about how 'minho' was staring at him, he just remembered the conversation between heechul and 'minho' which made him shiver! And that too, made him sleepless the day before! Thinking about minho and his ex-girlfriend!!

--FLASHBACK—

"you describe about the normal love…a guy to a girl…but in my case…is a guy to a guy!" 

"what are you saying? You're not going to stay here forever!!!" heechul interrupted her.

Leeteuk didn't pay attention to what heechul said after hearing what 'minho's' said! He walked out then cut their conversation.

"AH! Heechul-sshi? Minho-sshi? What are you doing here?" he pretended that he didn't know about them being around!

Heechul and minnah stood straightly after seeing leeteuk in front of them, which made them chill!

"leeteuk!! Wh….w…why aren't you going yet? You didn't go to the other way?"
"what do you mean? Do you know I was … here? You stalked me?!"
"absolutely not! Why will I?"
"then why are you here in a such place?"
"minho-sshi lost his way! He is feeling unwell! He stressed out!"

"oh….really?"

Minnah nodded hesitatingly.

"ok…don't late! We have to leave!" leeteuk said it with a very cold voice then left them, but his steps was unsteadily at all. 

"leeteuk-hyung! Are you ok?" minnah asked wanted to follow him, but leeteuk waved his hand didn't want anyone!

Heechul was in shock of leeteuk…not because he was sick…not because he was walking unsteadily, but because he wasn't paying attention to minho…he said to him that he wasn't feeling good, even though, leeteuk didn't reply to him or even showed his care at least, a little!

'this is really un-leeteuk! Did that stupid girl makes him like that?' heechul thought.

--END OF FLASHBACK—

"hyung!" "HYUNG!" "LEETEUK-SSHI!!!"

Leeteuk was sinking in his thought not hearing the appeals! They all got frustrated of him until heechul slapped his shoulder roughly.

"YAAAH! JANG SU!"

Leeteuk jumped and looked at him with his red eyes that showing how lack of sleep he had the day before!!!

"are you ok? Didn’t you sleep yesterday?" heechul asked. All the members gathered and surrounded him, they felt that something bothering their leader!

"NO! I'M FINE!" he replied, even though, he wasn't saying the truth!
"look at your eyes! You won't go to the radio station like that!" eunhyuk said

"what? I'm fine! Really! Maybe because of my lenses! I will take it off now!" he stood but he fell down all up sudden, he grabbed his head strongly then leaned his back against the sofa. Heechul grabbed his arm and helped him to sit.

Minnah couldn't reach him but she ran to him to see his condition that get worse day by day, and of course, her heart was beating hardly!

"are you really ok? Your walking yesterday showed the opposite of what you are saying!" heechul put his hand 
over leeteuk's forehead to check his fever.

"bring bottle of water" shindong demanded from sungmin.

He drank it then took a deep breath.

"I'm fine! Really, but maybe because I didn't sleep well"
"see! I told you! Go take a rest before going to your next schedule" heechul said patting his back.

"thank you!"

Leeteuk stood then he saw minnah in front of him. He stared at her but he ignored what he heard before and walked by her to his room. Before anymore steps the manager entered the dorm powerfully….almost angry!!

They all stopped their motion when they saw the expression on the manager's face. His eyes wandered at all their faces until he placed it at minnah who stood behind leeteuk. She got scared of his gaze! Her eyes flew to leeteuk then to heechul!

"do you know what happened??" the manager shouted.
"what?" leeteuk asked.
"MINHO!!!" his scold made the place vibrate!!
"YES-SIR!!!"
"do you have any idea what you causes?"

"w-h-a-t?"

He threw the magazine and the newspaper at her face which made her unbalanced and caught her face from the pain!

"manager-HYUNG?!" eunhyuk shouted!

She looked down at the news paper. The headline was too clear to her for what she did!!!

'SUPER JUNIOR AND THE BOMB SCANDAL'

Her tears gathered in her eyes when she read the word scandal!! she kneeled down slowly with her shocked face and took the newspaper and read the article…

'the newest member of super junior, minho, who joined the group 1 month ago, and his debut day was at the end of the last week, caused a big trouble at the KBS building. Minho, the magnae, entered a dressing room for women, which showing below the picture of him going out from it with a smirk! The girls who were there expressed their terrified feelings saying: "I didn't expect one of super junior would do that! I'm really afraid of him right now!" if the idol did that……'

She dropped the newspaper shockingly! She stood and her head was facing the floor, couldn't raise it because of the shame! Her eyes let out her tears and let it burn her cheeks!

"what they wrote? What's going on?" heechul got impatient!

"it's your fault if the popularity of this group will fall down! DO YOU THINK YOU'RE STILL IN YOUR HIGH SCHOOL! YOU'RE 22!!" the manager let his shout at them or especially her!

"manager-hyung! We have to know what happened from him first! Not everything written in media is truth and you're knowing that carefully!" leeteuk said.
"what about the picture then? How could we clarify it? HUH? TELL ME?" he scold him.
"even though we have to listen to him!" leeteuk insisted.

"I put my life and my hands in this project! In this group! And you all up sudden destroy everything!!!" he wanted to raise his hand and to slap minnah, she closed her eyes strongly waiting for the slap… she heard the sound, but not on her face!!

"HYUNG!!!" "HYUNG!"

She opened her eyes slowly to see leeteuk who got the slap instead of her!! She opened her eyes widely for what leeteuk did. Heechul moved to protect her but his moves were too late!

Leeteuk, his left cheek was red enough to show how it was really painful! He was standing unsteadily, he felt the pain inside him increased but he ignored it. He gathered his strength and looked directly at the manager's face.

"Jang su-sshi!" the manager said with a regretful voice.

"you said to us, or even shouted, that we have to share our thoughts and our problems together, but for every problem you kept scolding and repeating the same sentence! We are not PROJECT! And minho… He has his own reason!" leeteuk said with a strict tone.

"I didn’t mean to hit you! Or even minho! I was angry because it's the first time since your debut to have scandal like that! The media will take it seriously, and you guys don't want this group to disband!"

"sure we don't want! And even if this is true, this won't make us disband!!" eunhyuk said.
"leave it to us, we will know the truth! We have to believe him, so that the media will believe him too!" leeteuk added.

"don't take more than 24 hours! We have to put an end to this dangerous game!" the manager said then leeteuk and the others nodded.

"I knew that leeteuk-sshi will do that, I knew he will say that too!" heechul said.
"what do you mean?" sungmin asked
"when the manager raised his hand, I knew he would protect minho-sshi"
"so…what?" shindong didn't know what heechul wanted to say!

"anyway!" heechul ended up his speech then held the newspaper and read the article!

"are you ok?" eunhyuk came closer to leeteuk and asked him. Leeteuk nodded to him.

"what happened?" leeteuk turned to see minnah and asked her with a very strict voice!
"I didn't mean it! I swear!"

"so…why you did that?" heechul asked with a smirk.

"I lost my way, I'm newbie, I'm not the type of people who conserve quickly, it will take me a lot of time to save the place!"
"cause you're IDIOT!" heechul said.

"heechul?!" leeteuk stopped heechul's joke!

"I looked at a room that didn't have a mark! So I thought it was our dressing room! I entered but there was no one! So I kept
 moving inside until I saw girls changing!......."

"SO?" shindong's confused face was too clear.

"I looked at them but I didn’t really pay attention to them or if they were changing! After one of them screamed, I knew that I was in a wrong place! So I harried out! I didn't know that there were reporters following me!!"

Heechul heard her truthful story, but he thought she was truthful more than it should be! He covered his face by his hand to hide his dissatisfied expression! 'absolutely IDIOT' he thought.

"isn't that strange?" sungmin asked.
"what?" eunhyuk asked in returned.

"ah…nothing!" sungmin replied!

'sure one will suspect!!' heechul thought by looking at sungmin.

"aren't you believing me?" she asked shockingly.

"NO! I'M!"

"I will discuss with the manager-hyung tonight, and I think tomorrow will have a small announce to the media and to the reporters about the misunderstanding." Leeteuk said.

Leeteuk and sungmin found it really strange and there is something wrong with "minho's" story! But sungmin prefer to be silent and not to think about it, but leeteuk kept thinking about it nonstop!

'I don't think leeteuk find it natural! This IDIOT! How on earth she said the story like that? Is she really that stupid?' heechul thought!

After finishing all their schedule, they returned to the dorm and jumped on their beds. Leeteuk talked with the manager after finishing broadcasting for his radio with eunhyuk. He was late because of that, so when he returned, he lied on the bed and his thoughts came back to him and they were nonstop! About his ex-girlfriend and minho…the weird member!

Minnah wasn't in the room yet, she was in the living room trying to call her brother who didn't call her for 1 month!

'he is acting weirdly all the time! Keep disappearing in a certain time! Entering the girls' dressing room without paying attention to them! And finally, his confession! What's wrong with him?' he thought.

"leeteuk-hyung?" minnah entered the room and closed the door. When he heard minnah's voice he got up and straight his back, but when he did that, the pain in his waist return! He showed the pain in his face but immediately hide it and ignored the feeling of it.

"did you talk to your sister?" 
"YES! I TALKED TO HER" she shouted shakily!

"don't worry about what they wrote, the manager will handle it for sure, and if there is more time, I will announce it too" he said with comfortable voice.

"are you angry?" she asked then sat on her bed.
"well…I don't have to lie! So YES!" 
"I'm sorry!"
"I don't know if you still think you're a normal guy! You're not! Your moves, your act, everything you do, you will get pay for! Nothing here free! I always say that to you! You have to watch yourself!"
"I know…but everything happened despite me!"
"it's fine! Since you're newbie! But you have to adjust yourself from now on! WATCH YOURSELF"

"yes, I will" she bowed her head sadly.

"I know that I'm strict more than it should be…so, I'm sorry if this makes you away! But these days, I'm facing a lot of things!"

"NO AT ALL! It's okay! I know why you're acting like that! I'm totally understanding you and your position, you're the leader after all!"

She closed  but she couldn't prevent herself from asking him…
"are you ok? Are you really fine? Did the slap hurt you?"

"yeah! I'm fine! How many times would you ask about my condition?"

she put a smile on her face which made him smile too. When he smiled, her heart skip it beats!

"you're totally weird!" he said sarcastically.

After hearing this word the smile disappear immediately!

"why are you keep calling me weird?!"
"because you're!"
"I'M NOT! AND I'M NOT IDIOT!"
"who said you're idiot now? are you drunk?"
"heechul-hyung!"
"Cool nickname! So, from now on, I will call you, WI! Weird and Idiot! What do you think?"
"NO WAY!"

"well, if you act normally, and stop causing problem to us and to yourself…then I will erase it! until that day, your name will be WI!"

"HYUNG" she said it in a cute way which made leeteuk laughing out loud!
"WI…WI….WI" he .
"then I have to find nickname to you!!"
"you won't find, even heechul-sshi, couldn't find one for me! well, he did, but they didn't use it!"

"so…." She brainstormed and he kept gazing her.

"see!"
"no I find one!"
"what?"
"fancy!"
"what?" he opened his eyes widely and something in him…took him back 2 years ago!

"fancy guy! You always keep silent, always thinking, always…."

She looked at him directly at his eyes and with these words, she said it with more emotion!

"always….always smile…even if you're hurt!"

He breathed hardly for what she said. He bowed her head like if he remembered something really serious, and he wanted to forget! Something bothered him to death! he put a force smile on his face! She felt that he changed upside down, but she couldn't know why!

"don’t…you…like… it?" she asked slowly. 

"it's….fine!" he replied while his staring still gazed the floor!

"but don't use it!" he faced her with a very strict and stiff face! She stared back at him with a confused eyes!

*********************************

enjoy <3

hmmm...I don't know if I will update daily like what I do...but I will try to update as fast as I finish writing the chapters =D

remember, this is just a fanfiction after all ~.~ and I'm trying my best xD

please, for now, enjoy it and comment ^^