first night....with leeteuk?!

I'm sorry, it'll take 1 year!

 

 

I will update two chapters because I will be busy these days...I'm sorry, but you have to wait me, OK? xDDD just a short break ^^..

 

Chapter 9

 

"he told me that I have to hit him! So, I slapped him and hit him! Just for simple thing he cried! what a kid!" heechul said.

Leeteuk couldn't hide his unsatisfied look! "YOU HIT HIM? But…" he couldn't complete his words and turned his head to where minnah was. He felt guilty somehow because he hit 'him' too! He didn't think or imagine that heechul will do that even if he is angry! Heechul just like him at this point, don't like to use his hand even if the situation goes up! Heechul just good at cursing otherwise…NO! So, he found it strange and really surprised him to hear what heechul said. He cut his thought….

"at the end…do you guys get along?" leeteuk asked wonderingly. 
"if you didn't come just this moment, I will talk to him…" heechul said.

"so…everything fine? Sure?" leeteuk was doubtfully about heechul and 'minho'.

"ok then, you have to clean your heart so that no one will hold grudge to the other" he added then he left them. He closed the door, but there was something really bothering him about what heechul said…he simply…couldn't believe what he said! He stood behind the door thinking about what just he heard.

"heechul…hit minho? How? I can't believe him! But! I didn't see any red places in his face or his arm!? Is there something happened between them and they don't want me to know? GOSH! Two weird together…what will happen??? Of course they will….NO! absolutely not!!" he kept thinking and asking himself and doubting about them while walking towards the others!

Minnah raised her head to where heechul and tried to stand to face him, her tears now falling from the relief!

"thank you…I'm really…"

"I didn't do it because of you!! I did it because I don't want to be mean since I don't know the whole story! Plus, I don’t want to feel guilty and I don't want to darker someone!" he paused which made her stop crying and felt happily inside her.

"don't think that you will stay here forever! You're just a substitute member…replacing kangin's-sshi place for 2 year!…and you're not him or won't fill his place!" he said angrily. Even though it's the truth, but it's the half of it.

'so…my brother is just a substitute member? His future to be a singer in this group…is just for counted days?' she thought not believing what she heard! She was looking at him aimlessly thinking about her brother nonstop!

"LISTEN…" he said strictly cutting her thinking. She looked directly at his eyes with a fear look.

"when we stepped out this room, forget all what just happened…ARASO?"

She nodded to him hesitantly. She couldn't move from her place or open .

"I can't believe something like that happened to us! And before your debut stage!" he complained. "I don't think leeteuk-sshi won't figure it out since you both will sleep at the same room! You don't know what will happen to you then, don't forget, starting from this night you will sleep here!" he and put a devil smile.

"please! Help me…heechul-hyung!" she said innocently.

"huh!! Help? You have to be more careful from now on! As I said before, when we stepped out, just erase everything….and keep that in your mind…I won't help you" he paused then completed. "it's really awkward now to hear you calling me HYUNG!!"he moved to open the door but before that he thought a little bit then told her something…

"just to make sure that no one will suspect you…can youmore compaction your gauze? So that when anyone will hug you won't feel something strange as I felt before" he said with a sarcastic laugh then went out the room.

When she heard him saying that she automatically put her hand on her chest! 'gosh! What's wrong with him!?' her cheeks turned to be red.

She went to her room to transfer her things to leeteuk's room so heechul too. Someone knocked the door , then she went to open it and she saw eunhyuk behind.

"eunhyuk-hyung?"

"do you want any help?" he asked her with his smiling face. She shook her head lightly but he insisted about helping her. He entered the room and looked at the boxes on the ground. "well, I have to help you!" he carried two boxes to leeteuk's room. She was looking at him with a very satisfy look. She carried other one and when she stepped out the room she faced heechul in front of her carrying his own things.

"be careful! Eunhyuk-sshi has an eagle eyes!" he said to her sarcastically. She didn't pay attention to him since she knew he is just teasing her!!

'he has eagle eyes? In any case I have to be careful!!' she thought while putting the box on the floor in leeteuk's room.

"where is…lee..teuk…hyung?" she asked separately. "he is in studio now! it's rare that I'm not with him…but, they invited him and shindong-sshi" he replied frustrated but he ended up with a smile.

"at this time?" she asked confusedly.

"yeah! All the time! In the early morning until mid night!" he said acting like dazing.

He looked at her then put a smile on his face…

"I know you're thinking it's scary to sleep with hyung…"
"SLEEP WITH HIM?" she interrupted him. He paused then laughed at his stupid mistake.

"I didn't mean it literally! I meant…it's just scary to spend the night at the SAME ROOM with someone you feel awkward with" he corrected his sentence.

"NO! I'M NOT FEELING THAT WAY!" she shouted! "he is the one who isn't getting along with me!" she said with a sad tune.

"that's mean you don't know leeteuk-hyung well, he is very hard to get along with! But he has a big heart, when you have more time with him, you will find how awesome he is!" he praised his hyung.

'why when I talk to anyone of them they said the same sentence? YOU DON'T KNOW HIM WELL? Are they really that scary? Heechul and leeteuk!!' she thought!

She bowed her head slightly. "he isn't talking too much!" she said.

"what's wrong? You don't have to be worry that much!! You have to spend time with him and to know who he is in real! That's all!" he said funnily.

She nodded to him, but she couldn't get over these feelings! He helped her to arrange her clothes. After 10 minutes, heechul entered the room with his evil look, looking at minnah!

"someone missing his phone!" he was waving minnah's phone teasing her. She opened her eyes when she saw the phone!

"where did you find it?" she ran to him to take it from him, but he straight his hand up to not let her take it so easily. She tried to reach the phone but she couldn't!

"someone was calling you hundreds of times…" he looked at her eyes directly. She stopped her trying to get the phone and her thought gone to minho! She spent a lot of days without hearing his voice! She stood in front of him blankly and aimlessly all up sudden.

"what's wrong..minho-sshi?" eunhyuk asked her in the back. She shook her head and backed her tears. Heechul looked at her sadness face then gave her the phone.

"you have to be an organized guy! Thanks god cause you're not sleeping in my room!!" he said then left them.

She held the phone shakily looking at minho's number! Her tears fell hardly, she couldn't stop it! when eunhyuk saw her tears, he went to her and sat beside her on the bed patted her back! He looked at her profile with her tears dropping roughly…

"what's wrong? Do you miss someone?" he asked. 
"yes, I miss a person! I miss this person so much!" She nodded to him while wiping her tears.
"is she…your girlfriend?" he asked shakily.

"no" she simply answered.

He didn't want to ask her more cause he knew that she won't tell him anything…since he thinks that 'minho' is a not open person!

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to interrupt you or to annoy you!" she said while standing and bowing to him. He waved his hand shyly of her reaction!

"NO AT ALL! You don’t have to do that! We are friends, aren't we?" he said. "I think you want to spend your time with yourself!" he added then left her.

Heechul was taping them by standing near the room, when eunhyuk stepped out he saw him. "HYU.." heechul closed his mouth by putting his hand on it. He dragged him and closed the door.

"sshhhshhh!!" 
"what’s wrong?" eunhyuk cleaning his lips.
"just close your mouth"
"why? Why you were listening to us?" he asked.

"I'm not! Stop!" he went to his individual room.

Eunhyuk couldn't disappear his confused gaze and thought!

It was very late, but leeteuk didn't come yet! She covered herself and tried to sleep but she couldn't because of her thinking.

'I have to sleep now! I know myself…if I see him, my heart will beat like a drum!! Until this moment I don't know why!!!' she fought with herself!

She closed her eyes and tried to sleep but the light switched on suddenly which made her got up with her messy hair….and to see in front of her…leeteuk. Her heart jumped up and down again! she caught her shirt because every time he sees him, this beating increase!

"OMO! I didn't know you transfer this fast! Sorry if I interrupted your sleeping!" he switched off the lights then went to change his clothes to wear his pajama and to fall asleep. She didn't nodded nor shook her head! She froze and felt that the room is getting colder!

She didn't turn her head to where leeteuk was. Even though the lights were off, but she at least could see his shadow!! She tried not to peek not to see not to turn her head….but she couldn't resist! She saw him …trying to wear his pants….

'not you again!! why you're the only one who I see your body??!!!' she screamed in her mind.

All up sudden, she shouted….
 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING???!!!!"

 

**********************************************

enjoy <3

I miss Kangin T_T