"I slapped him....and he slapped me?!"

I'm sorry, it'll take 1 year!

 

 

Chapter 7

 

"why are you acting like you hating leeteuk-hyung?" shindong asked.

"anyway, this is what will happen to avoid any future scandal! I have work to do now, I want to see the shift by my next visiting" the manager said then went out.

Minnah's heart was pounding strongly for just imagining her sharing a room with a guy?! And who? LEETEUK!

"do you hate hyung?" sungmin asked her wonderingly.
"NO!! SURE NOT!" she said shakily. 

"so, now, heechul-sshi will have his own room?" leeteuk said envying him in funny way.

"well, I know why he doesn’t want to share with him a room" heechul said with a devil laugh.
"what do you mean?" eunhyuk asked.

"I don't think he wants to be with the one who will be staring at all the night!" he said sarcastically.

Minnah bowed her head opening her eyes widely! Didn't believe what she heard! Her shaking hands were too clear to them and her rolling eyes were nonstop. Moreover, her hearts started to pumping out! She wants to slap and hit him hardly for saying those words! But she couldn't do anything.

"what?" leeteuk finally opened his mouth funnily. "what's up with you lately?" he added.

"well, I'm not lying!! This is the truth! Well, he will stare at you and just his work from now on to st….." he stopped his words when a small hand flew to his face, to his right cheek!

Everyone opened their eyes widely for what minnah did. Even heechul couldn't believe that one day someone like 'minho' would ever slap him or hit him! He didn't move his face, his eyes placed at minnah's face. Everyone couldn't do anything! They just gazing the both 'minho' and heechul.

'what did I do? I didn't slap him, right? OMG!' she stood and ran to her room after realizing what she did, after realizing that she was minho…not MINNAH! And of course to avoid any fight! She closed the door and sat behind it.

Heechul with his same sit didn't move his head at all, he was in shock didn't believe it! "I swear! I SWEAR, IF I SEE HIM RIGHT NOW, I COULD BEAT HIM UNTIL THE BLOOD COME OUT FROM HIS MOUTH" he was angry to top. He wiped his face and mouth roughly.

"hyung, you have to walk out" eunhyuk suggested.
"just…move away!" heechul was fell of anger.
"you have to go to your room! Staying here will make you more angry" eunhyuk added

"DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME? JUST SHUT UP!" heechul scolded him

Eunhyuk scared for a moment then he moved away from heechul's sight.

"it's not the right to shout at him! And you don't have to! Just go out, and let this anger disappear! We don't want to see any fight!" leeteuk said seriously.

"I don't have to shout? What about you trying some? Do you want to try how I feel?" he stood trying to go in front of leeteuk who didn't move from his place. Shindong and sungmin stopped him and made him sit on the chair.

"just go out! Or move from your place! You have to change your mood! You're not in your sense! Just calm down and smell fresh air, is it hard to do that?" leeteuk suggested him more like obligated him. Heechul didn't say a word and went out angrily.

"hyung! What's wrong with minho-sshi? I'm really mad at his bad behavior! We tried to be nice to him but he always do something wrong!" shindong said somehow angrily. Leeteuk listened to him understanding each word he said but he preferred to not replied to him.

"I don't know, should I follow heechul-hyung?" eunhyuk said to leeteuk. 

"yeah, it's better, but don't let him feel that you stalking him" leeteuk said gave the permission.

When eunhyuk went out the dorm, leeteuk went and knocked minnah's door. She was breathing hardly and shaking thinking that was heechul wants to hit her! But when leeteuk opened the door and closed it, she stopped her wandering and stared at him.

"leeteuk-hyung!! I'm sor…." She said, but she paused because of leeteuk's hand which printed it on her cheek! She opened her eyes, and the tears gathered in, dropping it hardly on her cheeks. Not believing that who hit her was leeteuk! She turned and her back faced him. She felt like her jaw was falling down because of his hand! She couldn't help but fell unaware of her feet that dragged suddenly.

"what do you feel? Is it hurt you?" leeteuk said. "tell me, how do you feel…all up sudden, I came and slapped you, what do you think?" he continued.

'it's not hurting my face! I thought you slapped my heart!! Why it's beating so fast? What's wrong with me?' she thought. She stood up wanting to apologize properly to him.

"I'm…sor…" she couldn't complete her apologize because of her tears.
"look, you don't have to apologize to me, the one he needs it right now, heechul-sshi!" he paused when she turned to see him.
"I'm sorry!"

"I'm not that type of guy who use his hands! I'm just wanting to show you how it's really painful to a man to get hit like what you did! You don't know heechul well!" he paused then continued and this time he came closer to her.

"I'm SORRY!! But…….since you're still young, you have to watch yourself more, you have to control yourself more! We are not playing around! We are not for work only! We are here because we are family! I know it's really hard on you! But, you have to open your heart to us! " he smiled at her to make her comfortable. He wanted to leave but he stopped his steps and turned to her.

"about heechul's joke, he always says bad jokes! He didn't mean anything in particular" he added and with that sentence he looked at her which she didn't raise her head nor looking at him. He patted her arm and went out her room but he stopped again when he heard her speaking.

"thank you…I'm being rude to all of you, I don't know what to do! I'm terribly sorry!" she kneeled down unaware of her tears that refused to stop. He came to her and sat at her level then hugged her slightly which made her heart to pound crazily in her chest! He put his hand on her arm and helped her to stand.

"since you knew you were wrong and you want to change, it's the important part" leeteuk patted her arm but he felt something strange?! But he ignored his thought. 'damn heechul!! He knew how to make people suspicious!' he thought.

She couldn't move or stand well, she was dazing! He looked at her pale face that changed suddenly! But he ignored being care more than it should be, and went out before the strange feeling growing in his head and his heart!!! 'HEECHUL!!!' he screamed in his head!

***************************************************

enjoy <3

next chapter will happen something even worse xD wait till the update <3

thanks for reading and commenting....and keep on your support <3