First meeting...!!??

I'm sorry, it'll take 1 year!

 

Chapter 1

Now, the moment for them to depart again. After saying bye to each other, she went to her home and started to practice to be minho. She promised him and she remembered each word and each rule he told her and she kept it in her mind.

She cut her long hair and took all her brother's clothes and wore one to prepare herself to go to the company. She didn't know anything, starting from singing to dancing and also didn't know who she will stay with! She didn't know the name of the group, she just simply followed her brother rules blindly and as minho said....IDIOT!!!

She went to the company and stood in front of the door hesitating to move more until the manager saw her as he thought she was minho.
"YAH!! Minho! You're a good boy to come in an exact time! Let's meet the minister now and decide about your debut stage and your staying with the other members" the manager said immediately without hearing answer from her, he grabbed her hand and pulled her to where the office of the minister was. 'Is he really not seeing any differences?' She thought.

at the office, she was totally afraid and tried not to show any kind of fears she had. "so, what's your name again kid?" the minister asked. She sat beside the manager and looked at him like she wanted from him a signal to speak. 'remember, rule number 1…rule number 1' she thought before speaking. 'change your voice, minnah…this is the first rule…change the voice!' she still thought to herself.

"yah! What's wrong? Talk to him" the manager punched her arm gently. She clear "ehhmm" then continued "MY NAME IS MINHO, SIR!" she shouted. "wooow!! You're not serving in the military, you know! Stay calm, don't be nervous like that" the minister said with laughter. "YES SIR!" she continued her planning to shout to hide her true voice! "I got it, stop shouting!"  the minister said.

After one hour of discussing about the future of minho, she went out with the manager. "Many people envying you right now, you have to be grateful" the manager said with smile. She didn't reply just smiled a stupid smile with a flickering eyes. "but, you thought we won't sign the contract with you, are you?" "NO…I DIDN'T THINK ABOUT IT!" again she replied with a shout…with an almost guy voice.

"it will take a long time to adapt yourself with this!! They will let you learn many new things! It seems that you're too pure and innocent to be with them, more than hyukjae!" he laughed again while they rode the van to go to the minho's new dorm, thinking about it made her trembled and shaking nonstop! 'I know it's dangerous!! I know it's really risky to be with guys! What should I do? And who? Hyukjae? GOD!!' she thought again. with her rolling thoughts, the manager clapped his hand to wake her from her thinking and pointed out through window to the dorm. "you'll live here from now on" she swallowed her saliva as hard as she could. The idea itself makes her want to vomit!!

The door of the dorm opened widely by a cute face and dark-brown hair. "OH! Manager-hyung? So, everything went alright?" he said then the manager took the hand of 'minho' and dragged 'him' inside. "yeah, I think he is a loveable guy…" the manager said.

She wandered her eyes around the place then around the guys' faces with 'O' shape-like! With each head her heartbeat is getting faster and faster. The thought of living here with 5 guys is such…UNBELIVEABLE!! One of them came forward to her and made a hand-shake, he is the same one who opened the door. She was hesitated at the beginning but then she shook his hand. "hi, I'm hyukjae or eunhyuk~! In case if I'm different in real life!" 'oh! So this guy is the innocent one? And what? Minho…I swear…'

"he sank in his thinking again!" the voice of the manager cut her thinking and made her took off her hand and made her bow gently with her hand around her neck and face. 'OH NO! rule number 2…rule number 2!! Behave like a guy!! BEHAVE LIKE A GUY!'

She bowed 90 degree then she said with another shout. "HI! I'M MINHO…PLEASE, TREAT ME WELL…" her voice was shaking and that so obvious to all of them which made them chuckled. "you have a lot of energy!" one of them said. "did you know us by the way? You seem to me that you barely knew how to walk???" he has a dark hair with a pretty face that could a lot of people envy him to. "I'M SORRY" she shouted…AGAIN!

"what's wrong with him? Hahaha…please, take a deep breath!" the other one with curly brown hair said. She immediately took a deep, very deep breath then smiled a cute smile with her puppy eyes. 'OH NO! RULE NUMBER 2' she changed her face immediately and it strict in a strange way. "I'm started to doubt about him!! Is he really will join us? He is really weird" this guy was sitting on the coach, crossed his legs, with his dimple and his blond hair. all of them started to laugh yet this laugh is mixed with a doubt.

"calm down everyone, he is new to this world! Just stay with him so he can handle it. I'll leave now, take a good care of him, as I said yesterday…let him sleep in a private room. Jang su, I'm counting on you" the manager left them and with that she really felt unsatisfied.

eunhyuk grabbed her arm and let her sat on the floor with them on a circle to know each other better. But she couldn't do anything yet she made a horrified look and shaking body!

"are you ok?" eunhyuk asked as he noticed her shaking and worry. She nodded strongly.

"we don't eat human, we are like you! Stop shaking you made me nervous too, and I don’t know why!" the black hair one said.

'I can't shout now! how can I speak? Rule number 1 is more important than number 2' she thought as she bowed her head.

"tell us, how many years you were a trainee?" the blond hair asked. She raised her head powerfully then shook her head disagreeing him. "what that mean?" he asked again. 'why you didn't ask me something with yes or no??' she thought.

"I just passed the audition" she said with a low and very deep voice. "WHAT????" everyone asked unit. They looked at each other as they didn't believe her. "are you kidding me? I was trainee for 5 years and you, who didn't do anything…" he closed his mouth with an envious look which made the other burst with laughter. 'was he a trainee? I don't know!' she asked herself and moving her head left to right in wonder avoiding their eyes. "let us introduce ourselves, I'm the leader of this group, jang su or leeteuk, I prefer you to call me that way… I don't like people who tell lies, doesn't put effort on what they're doing, simply, you have to work hard like us" the blond said. "don’t be strict by the first time" the black hair said.

"well, I'm heechul, on stage and behind the scene unlike someone who has two different names" he put a sarcastic smile and looked at leeteuk then a small pillow flew to him to hit his head. "just kidding! I love to see everything organized…and of course clean!!" he smiled his bright smile.

She couldn't put a smile on her face, when she knew more, she felt like a heavy rock placed on her chest! And it's getting bigger and bigger for each minute they introduced themselves.

"we are shindong and eunhyuk, and this is sungmin…" eunhyuk introduced the other two with him with no more comments like what leeteuk and Heechul did. "it's your turn" leeteuk said.

She sighed then said "I'm…minn.." she was almost tell the truth and it just the beginning, she put her hand on which confused the other but she completed quickly to cover what she did "minho, minho!! please treat me well" those the only words that she knew! 'it's more difficult, more than I thought!!!'

Since she didn't know how to react exactly as a guy she had to exaggerate each move. In her mind she always repeats what the rules that minho teach her to be a perfect guy and no one could know her.

"We are acting, the days will show him who we really are, and no need for this speech!!" Heechul said trying to stand. He scanned their faces then went to his room. leeteuk looked at his back then looked then said again at the new member with a very doubtful look that he couldn't hide. "What's wrong, hyung?" Sungmin asked.

leeteuk shook his head then shindong asked 'minho' "what about your family? You know, our families are always together, we want to know about your family's background"

"Calm down, not this fast, let's make him satisfied and comfortable around us, look at his body, it's shaking nonstop!!" eunhyuk said with a small smile pointing at her hands. "Yeah, I think what heechul said is true, days will make us know each other" sungmin added. "So, when it's my turn to ask, you all oppose it?" Shindong said frustrated and frowned.

"Anyway! This question won't make us know him better or less..." leeteuk said while looking at them then he changed his sight to look at 'minho'. "So, could you talk about yourself?" She trembled and played with her hands. 'What should I say?? Minho didn't say anything about that?! What kind of answer should I say?!' She sank again in her thought. 'Rule number 3 rule number 3... Be comfortable'

They all looked at her waiting for a proper answer, but she was looking at her shaky hands and her rolling eyes made them smile and wondering about this 'strange attitude'. "What's wrong? We are all guys like you! Why are all those nonsense shaking?" leeteuk said.

"YES!" She replied with a shout which made sungmin put his fingers in his ears and shindong burst with laughter. But eunhyuk and leeteuk didn't laugh and find it strange, because it isn't the first time. "You know, leeteuk-hyung, it will be a great story to share in the variety shows" shindong said with a small laughter.

With this sentence, she didn't understand him at all but she blushed and bowed her head. 'OH! Rule number 2! Behave like a guy!' she again, she changed her expression and looked forward. she finally planned to open . "I'm minho..." " We knew!!" Sungmin interrupted her. She swallowed her saliva then looked at him with a deep look which made him change his sight to eunhyuk

"My family...my parents passed away since I was 14, and I have my elder bro....." She closed powerfully and put her hand on with a wide eyes! They didn't suspect her and they find another strange thing about this new member.

She almost said the truth! She almost end her life and end the story even it's not begin yet! She wanted to cover her lie and said immediately "I mean my sister...I don't have anyone but her beside me!" She actually describe minho to her.

"How old is she?" Eunhyuk said "is she elder than you?" He added. 'What should I say? Elder or younger? WE ARE TWIN!' She thought. "She's elder!.....I mean younger but her personality made me feel if she is elder than me" she smiled her stupid smile. 'I don't have to say anything about the twin thing…' she thought.

"YAH!!" Heechul went out his room and yelled at them. They all turned their faces to him.

"Is this session didn't finish yet?" He asked. leeteuk stood and faced him. "I think this guy" pointing at 'minho' "you will get along with him, his strange personality will fit you the most!" leeteuk said sarcastically

A smirk drown at heechul's face. "Everyone, let's go to sleep! Tomorrow the schedule is full, you have to get a rest, I don't want to see anyone here!" He said then went to his room, but before, he remembered the 'strange' member then changed his way to 'minho'. "do you need any help?" he asked.

She shook her head then eunhyuk carried her luggage to her room. "Hyung, where he will sleep?" Eunhyuk asked leeteuk. Leeteuk pointed at the door at the end of the lobby. With that, Sungmin tried to help eunhyuk.

"He will sleep in a private room?! What a special treatment!" Heechul said then went to his room then leeteuk followed him to their share room. Eunyhuk, sungmin and shindong sleep in one room. The room that 'minho' will sleep in, is actually the manager's room for the emergency things. But since he didn't sleep in the dorm with the others, he decided to let minho there to make him comfortable.

"The best thing happened to me now is I have my own roooooooom!!!" She jumped on the bed then rolled until she fell down on the floor. She laughed like a Crazy then put her hands on to not let them heard her girlish laugh. "Well, it's not hard as I thought!! It's just a simple, very simple thing...mouahhahaha!"
she stopped her laugh when she remembered what leeteuk said.

She sat straight forward with a doubtful eyes, well, it's not strange that she understand what he said….later!! "OMO! What kind of schedule he talked about?!!!!" well, this is what she was afraid of…to do the job that must his brother do, regarding singing and dancing she lacks on!

**********************************************

what do you think of the first chapter?

please, enjoy <3