Chapter Seven

You Who Came From Heaven

_Next Morning_

.

.

"Huh? Taeng? When did you get inside here??" After waking up and going out to the living room, Tiffany spotted Taeng lying on the couch instead of being outside...

"Jessi, you let him in??" Tiffany curiously look at Jessica, who appear after Tiffany.

"Me what?....I..I never let him in." Jessica try not to look into Tiffany's eyes and walk away quickly to the kitchen to drink water.


*flashback*

...Later in the middle of the night...

*click* The front door suddenly open, making Taeng, who is leaning against the door sleeping, fall backward...

"Ow.." He rub his head and turn around to see who it is.

"You??" Taeng was surprise to see the person standing in front of him right now...It was actually Jessica.

"What?....You're not going to come in?....Then stay out there.." Jessica pretend to close the door on Taeng again, but he stop it with his foot..."Close the door after you go in...don't tell me that you don't even know how to close a door??" 

"I do now.." After seeing it many times, Taeng can be sure that he know how to close a door...

Jessica didn't say anything to him back and just raise her eyebrow before going back to her room.

"Thanks." Taeng try to call out to Jessica, but there was no reply back..."Well, alright.." He then close the door and went to the couch and lie down...

Jessica....the one who is yelling at Taeng the other hour...is now opening the door for him???

*End flashback*


"Uh...I don't remember...I just see it open halfway and went in..." Tiffany, who doesn't know anything, is just looking at the other two blankly while Taeng explain to her.

"Huh...I guess the door didn't shut all the way yesterday...or...someone went out there to open it.." Tiffany look around the place, and her eyes land straight to Jessica, who is choking right now after hearing Tiffany guess.

*cough cough* "What...what..do you mean someone...don't tell...me..there's a ghost in our house???" Jessica doesn't want to admit it is her and make up an excuse.

"I guess so.." Tiffany just nod her head and smile.."I know it's you, Jessica Jung..I've been together with you for years already...you can't trick me...haha...As expected..you are not that cold like everyone thought about you.."

"It's almost 8:30am...when did you say the shooting and interview start Jessi?"

"At 10:00am. We'll probably arrive in time....Are...you going to take that Blondie with you too again???" 

"Uhm...I've asked Hyoyeon and Sunny to do me a favor...and I want to ask if he can start working in the company" Tiffany look at Taeng and smile, Taeng have no clues what the two girls are talking about right now..

*cough cough* And so this is the second time Jessica is choking again while drinking her water..."What did you say?? Work in our company?!?!?"

"Uhm...I think he will fit in there..hehe...don't you think so??"

"Whatever....Why are you asking me? I don't know.." She quickly left inside her room to avoid wierd question Tiffany just ask.

"She's always like that." Tiffany just shake her head and approach Taeng.

"Good morning!" Tiffany said in a loud voice to Taeng and show her eyesmile.

"Uh..what does that mean?" Taeng who have no understanding in english, just look at Tiffany wierdly.

"Good morning?..It's mean jo-eun ah-chim(good morning in korean)." Tiffany explain back to Taeng.

"Oh oh.." Taeng just nod innocently.

"Hehe..I will teach you more later on." Tiffany show her eyesmile again while laughing

"Wait for me, I'll go change, and we'll head to the company. Today will be a fun day.." Tiffany happily left to room after waving at Taeng..

"That place again....I wonder where is that gem thingy is at...Aish, because of you, I'm stuck down here!!" First, Taeng try to blame Yoong, and now even blaming the gem bracelet.


_SSStyle Company_

"Miss Tiffany,  please get ready..Miss Jessica, they need you to look at the photoshoot also." As they barely got inside the place, Tiffany and Jessica are already getting to leave to her photoshoot...

"Uh, wait a minute! I'll be right back." Tiffany smile to the workers and drag Taeng to another place where these two girls are at.

"Hyoyeon! Sunny!" Tiffany ran up and hug the two girls...they are the stylists and friends of Tiffany

"Is this the one?" They observe Taeng from head to toes after noticing him.

"Uh, please treat him nicely..I'll be back later..hehe.." Tiffany hug them one more time before leaving.

"I'll be right back..hehe You will like this.." Tiffany tap the clueless Taeng on the shoulder and walk away.

"Where is she going again...and who are they??...Why are they staring at me..gahh!!" Taeng also stare back at the two girls in front of him wierdly.

"Hello! I'm Sunny and this is Hyoyeon! We are the stylists here and also close to Tiffany. So she ask us help a bit. You are Taeng right?" They held their hand out, and Taeng shake their hand cluelessly.

"Uh." Taeng nodded after hearing his name...he have no idea what is going on.

"Don't worry! You won't regret it. We will make sure to give you the best choice! hehe" They quickly drag Taeng to another floor where there is a room full of clothes and next to it is a salon room...

"Lets go to that one first, Sunny!" After pointing to the salon room, they then drag Taeng into it.

 

"What...what.. are you doing to my hair???" After blankly sitting down on the chair, the two suddenly grab his hair slightly, holding something in another hand.

"It will be okay. Just sit quietly and when we finish you will see it..." They start to do a bunch of thing Taeng's hair...Taeng is just sitting there biting his lips...

.

.

After done with the salon room, they quickly drag Taeng into the next room, the place full of clothes...Picking this, picking that, and giving it to Taeng, telling him to go change...after having Taeng running out and in the dressing room for a million times, they finally agree on the last outfit that Taeng is wearing..

(This is how Taeng look afterward...xD)

"Perfection!!" Hyoyeon clap her hands while looking at Taeng...Taeng still have that puzzle look all through out the process.

"Of course, we are Hyoyeon and Sunny after all!!..Come, we will take you back to Tiffany!" Again, they drag Taeng to where Tiffany and Jessica is at doing the photoshoot..


"Jessi, let me borrow the bracelet you found the other day. I think it match with the style and will make the photos more beautiful.." 

"This one?" Jessica took out a blue shiny bracelet that was on her hand and give it to Tiffany.

"Yup." Tiffany put the bracelet on quickly and went back to the photoshoot..

*click, click, click..* the camera keep on flashing as Tiffany pose and smile...

"Alright we're almost done..Jessica, they said they need your picture on the designer page.." After Tiffany bow to them, it's Jessica time to be in the photoshoot

While the girls were going on with their shooting...someone have been quietly standing on the side watching them and can't keeping his mouth close...*Bam!* He suddenly trip over something behind him while backing up, making the whole studio attention to be on him...even Jessica and Tiffany turn around to look at him.

"Taeng????" TIffany approach the unfamiliar Taeng, who is rubbing his foot because it hurt after triping over the metal box...

"Is that you??" Tiffany still can't believe after his transformation.

"Don't tell me...that guy is...the blondie...Jessica is also shock after looking at Taeng and his not so blond  hair anymore.

"Ah this hurt.." He keep on rubbing his foot slowly..."Why are you staring at me?" He look up and see that Tiffany is still in daze looking at him

".....huh?...oh...nothing..you came back..where is Hyoyeon and Sunny?" Tiffany quickly look away after Taeng look up.

"They left. They tell me to give you this." He show her two big bags he is holding on both hands and smile.

"Oh, that's right!" Tiffany look inside the bag and confirm it...the bags contain daily products, such as, towel, toothbrushes, toothpaste, clothes, comb, shampoo...etc..

"Wait..isn't that...the gem bracelet appa is talking about...it is! There's the Kim word on it...she is the one that have it????" Taeng discover the glowing bracelet on Tiffany hands while she search through the bags and freak out.

 

"You're here again???" Jessica finally came over to the two spot while folding her hands.

"Jess! I've decide to go home after this. Since I have a little bit of schedules today."..Jessica quickly glance inside the bags, and conclude that Tiffany want to teach Taeng, the angel, on how to use everything in the daily life..

"Oh." Jessica felt kind of wierd when knowing about that..but it went away after 3 seconds.

"Wait, I'll go change and we will go home." Tiffany smile to Taeng and went away again.

"Yah Blon-" When Jessica is about to say something, someone tap her on the shoulder and cut her off...."Hello Jessica!!" Yul smile brightly when Jessica turn around to see who tap her.

"Don't you have schedules to go to. Why are you here.." Jessica just roll her eyes and walk away..

"Who is him...they look like they know each other.." Taeng observe Yul and Jessica talking while walking away..

 

"Wae oh?..This is my company..and I came here to see you..hehe" He smile again

"Why do you want to see me..where is all your girlfriends??"

"What? What are you talking about..." Yul pretend to be innocent and shake his head.."Wow, you look beautiful today." He clap his hands while looking at Jessica..

"Ahh Get away.." Jessica just walk pass him covering her ears..

"Oh, Yul!" They bump into Tiffany, who is heading out after changing..

"Hi!" Yul greeted back to Tiffany cheerfully.

"Here Jessi. Komowoh! Have fun you two haha..Bye Yul!!" Tiffany handed back to Jessica the shiny bracelet she borrowed and start to tease Yul and Jessica.

"You're going now??" Jessica turn around to ask Tiffany

"Uhm." She smile back..."Take care of Jessi, Yul!" She said and walk away to where Taeng is at...after talking to him a little bit, they left outside the studio.

Jessica just look at them and pout slightly...."Well since Tiffany went with her boyfriend, I'll take care of you haha.." Yul assume that Taeng is Tiffany's boyfriend while looking at them...he then put his hand around Jessica shoulder..

"They aren't dating you weirdo!! And stop, I still have work to do.." She elbow him in the stomach and walk away..

"You never know...I'm free today...Do you need a helper?? keke." Yul chase after Jessica and smile while walking beside her.

"No, if you are free, why don't you go with your girlfriends." 

"What girlfriends? I don't have any girlfriends..."...."Hey ladies.." After saying, he turn around and wave to all the workers outside..

"Right..you don't have any girlfriends..what a player.....I wonder what they are doing at home..wait, why am I worrying...not my business....aishhh!!!" Jessica keep on walking ignoring whatever Yul is doing...but Yul never give up and keep on walking beside her.

.

.

.

...End chapter 7...chapter 8 coming soon. ^_^