Chapter Thirty Five

You Who Came From Heaven

_Day 1_

.

.

After Taeng arrived back to Earth, he have been with Jessica inside the hospital for one day already...waiting for her to wake up...he believe that Jessica will wake up soon..

.

.

While dozing off beside Jessica's bed and holding tightly onto her hand, Taeng suddenly feel that Jessica's hand is slightly moving...

He look up to see what is going on..."Jessica.." He held tightly onto Jessica's hand waiting for her to open her eyes.

"Where....am...I?..." Jessica slowly open her eyes and look around the room..."Ah...my head..." She slightly touch her head, which there was a white bandaid wrap around..

Her eyes slowly went to Taeng, who is staring at her blankly right now..

"Taeng..?"

"Jessica! You're awake!!" He touch her face slightly making sure he is not dreaming.

"Huh?...Why am I here?" She look around the room again and notice it is the hospital.

"Because you are a babo. Why did you run over across the road because of me?..Why did you take off the bracelet?" Taeng held onto Jessica's hand tightly while looking at her.

Jessica finally then remember back to the car accident that happened and how Taeng need to go back to heaven..."Why are you still here?....Don't you need to go back to Heaven..you will get in trouble.." She look at him with a worry expression.

"Ah that...don't worry! I'm not getting in trouble...They let me go..I be here with you from now on.." Taeng look away trying to avoid Jessica's eye contact because he doesn't want her to know he is lying right now..."I'm not getting in trouble...not yet...Jessica, I want to make this 10 days the best moments in my life before..." 

"Really?.." She try to sit up but Taeng stop her from so..

"You're injure...stop moving around by yourself..I'll help you." Gently, Taeng lift Jessica up so that she can sit comfortable on the bed..

"Yah babo, I just got into a car accident, I didn't broke any of my bones...hehe." She smile slightly seeing Taeng being so sweet.

"That is still injured." He frown and went over to the counter to get a glass of water for Jessica.

"But...why didn't you get in trouble...did you escape again??" 

"Aye..I told I'm fine..I didn't escape...they...just let me go..hehe...Arraso, you seem like you don't want me here.." He pretend to be sad and stand up..

"Yah, that's....not what I mean.." Jessica pout as she see him trying to leave.

"Just kidding...but seriously, I'm fine...alright?" He smile at her brightly

"But-.." Jessica look at him curiously again wanting to ask more..

"No but..if you ask anymore, I'm going to tickle you..." Taeng start to tickle Jessica slightly and that make him earn a glare from Jessica..

"Yah....I'm ticklish...I'm telling the doctor you're bullying the patient.." She put her finger near the red button beside her bed pretending that she will press it.

"Speaking of the doctor...I need to tell him that you are awake...wait here.." Taeng smile to Jessica then quickly run out the room...

"Babo.." Jessica smile to herself seeing how cute Taeng is to her.

.

.

.

.

"If Miss Jessica keep up the good work, she will be able to fully recover after 3 days or so.." The doctor smile to them while recording down Jessica's daily information.

"Thank you doctor.." They bow to him and he left...

"You hear him right? Hurry and recover so we can get out of here..." Taeng grin widely to Jessica and sat down next to her.

"Arraso.." They smile to each other..

.

.


_Day 3_

2 days has pass already...everyday Taeng would be in the hospital together with Jessica...it is like their home now in there...lol...He would always stay there with her from day to night...how cute...

.

.

While Taeng and Jessica were talking to each other, the door suddenly slide open slightly...they turn around to see who it is...there was a black figure approaching the door slowly...

"Go in.." It was Tiffany and Yul coming in to visit Jessica...they walk in slowly somewhat shy..why??....Tiffany seem to be holding onto Yul's arm...What???

"Jessi!" They approach Jessica and Taeng while holding a bouquet of flowers for Jessica.

"What is this?" Jessica look at them suspiciously.

"This, it's for you Jessi-ah! Isn't pretty." Tiffany handed the bouquet to Jessica and smile...

"I'm not talking about...haha..I'm talking about you two..." Jessica look down and notice Tiffany is holding onto Yul's arm...who is being really quiet and wierd right now..

"Wae?...No-nothing about us...haha.." They try to laugh it off and went far away from each other.

"Taeng, do you see it?" Jessica glance over at Taeng who is looking at them wierdly too.

"Uh huh.." he nodded and laugh.

"What's wrong with you Jessi, I told you it's nothing..hehe...How are you feeling Jessica?" Tiffany try to change the subject and avoid Yul..

"Aye, stop changing the subject...haha...Tell me now...I sense something is wierd...Yul? Tiffany?" 

"Ah whatever!.." Yul suddenly went over to Tiffany and hold her hand...making Taeng and Jessica burst into laugher while Tiffany's face turn into a tomato.

"So this is what you guys were up to when I got into a car accident?...tsk tsk..." Jessica pretend to be mad and shake her head..

"Ani!...This...just started...yesterday..." Tiffany look down trying to hide her embarass face...

"You're jjang!" Taeng pat Yul on the shoulder and smile at both of them.


*Flashback*

Tiffany is still depress after going back home and seeing that Jessica is still in the hospital not waking up yet...she is left alone home...and she is still worry about her bestfriend the most...

*knock knock* Tiffany approach the door slowly and peak through the hole to see who it is..

"Yul?" She open the door and notice it was Yul and he is holding a to go box of foods in his hands...

"I didn't feel like eating alone...and...a girl being alone in a house isn't a good thing at night.." He quickly went inside and place the foods on the table at the living room..

"When did you become so nice?" They start to tease each other again as soon as they meet each other...

"Since I was born...haha.." He laugh while placing the foods out on the table.

"Eww..whatever.." Tiffany wanted to throw up seeing Yul brag about himself and laugh...Yul seem happy seeing Tiffany's mood somewhat cheerful again..he actually wanted to cheer her up for some reason after seeing her crying inside the hospital yesterday.

"I'm telling the truth...ah, the foods taste so good." He quickly take a bite of the food not inviting Tiffany to join him...

"Yah!" Tiffany suddenly threw a pillow straight at Yul's head.

"Ow! Are you trying to kill me???" He pretend to be hurt and grab his head trying to .

"That's what you get for eating alone and not sharing..." She sat down on the couch and push him slighty aside..."Yummy!" She smile while eating the foods..

"Aish, seriously.." Yul turn on the TV and start to eat also.

"Oh my god, oh my god!..This movie is so cute!...These two keep on argueing with each other in the beginning...they both like someone else but the other people doesn't like them...The guy keep on helping her, and then he suddenly want to ask her out one day but doesn't know how..haha...So cute!" Tiffany went on with her "drama experiences" and told Yul about the whole movie.

.

.

"Aish babo! Just tell her! Stop eating and tell her!" Seem like Tiffany had drag Yul into being a drama maniac like her, and so Yul is yelling at the TV while watching one of the scene...

"You're a babo! He's shy, that's why he doesn't want to tell her yet." Tiffany smack him slightly on the arm and try to defend the main character when Yul called him babo.

"Nah, he's a babo! What is there to be afraid..Just said it and get it over..she will say yes if she like him back!...Look." Yul suddenly turn around and look at Tiffany...

"I like you." This make Tiffany's eyes wide open from Yul's sudden confession...her heart suddenly beat faster after a long time since she met Taeng.

"Like that.." He look away and pretend that it was only acting...She felt slighty sad after hearing that and went back to eating..

.

.

"No, seriously. I like you." After a moment of awkward, Yul grab Tiffany and turn her around to look at him.

"W-what?" Tiffany look at him blankly.."S-stop playing around..eat!" 

"I'm not...Seriously, I like you." He smile at her..."I feel like the main guy in that movie...aigoo. Yes I liked Jessica first...but after she rejected me for the hundredth time...and the moment that I became closer to you...the time that you slept over at my house..the time that I hug you yesterday and hold your hand..I suddenly realize that my feelings for you is growing...it was somewhat...more then how I used to like Jessica...Now, I won't be a babo like him..." Yul point to the TV at the main guy and went on..."I'm going to confess...I guess this is a bad place to be confessing...but I like you..Can you give me a chance?" 

"Yul..." Tiffany didn't know how to answer him...he seem so sincere...and she also did have some feelings for him after yesterday...

"Arraso..I know this would happen again..." He let her go and went back to eating quietly.

"Yah babo! I'm not finish, I never say no..." She smack him slightly to get his attention but then look away..

"Never say no?...Chinja?...Does that mean you will give me a chance???" Yul look at her excitedly.

"Uh..." She nodded and look down trying to hide her red blushing face..

"YAY! TIFFANY STEPHANIE HWANG MIYOUNG SAY YES!" He scream out like a little kid and jump on the couch happily.

"Yah, sshh..We'll be kill if the paparazzi find out...and why are you calling out my whole name!" 

"Wae-oh?..It's a cute name." Yul smile at her and sat back down..

"Stop lying...let's eat...the foods is getting cold.." Tiffany try to change the subject and went back to eating..

"Eat more, my girlfriend...haha.." Yul try to but politely put more foods into Tiffany's plate so that she can eat it.

"I never say I was your girlfriend!" Tiffany smack him on the back..

"Ah pa(It hurt)..." Yul grab his back and pout..."Hehe..but now you are..." He smile like a kid and went back to eating...

*End flashback*


"Great movie.." Jessica try to tease them after hearing the romantic movie acted by Tiffany and Yul..She then clap her hands...and so did Taeng..

"Congrats." Taeng smile at them and shake their hands..

"Hehe..." They look away shyly...

"Jessi-ah! Hurry and recover, Yul said he will take us to this restaurant and will be paying.." Tiffany try to change the embarassing subject and laugh.

"Yah Hwang Miyoung, I never say that." Yul look at her blankly, they still argue with each other even though they are a couple now...haizz..Taeng and Jessica just look at the two and laugh...

"You said so, thanks Yul! Haha.." Jessica join in to tease Yul together with Tiffany..

"Arraso arraso. Fine..but you better recover..haha.." The four laugh at each other as they talk to each other comfortable inside the hospital...seem like there is no more misunderstanding/one sided love anymore...everyone seem to be getting along just fine...

.

.

And yet it is 3 days out of 10 already....What will happen to the other 7 days...how will Taeng be spending it with Jessica??..Will he eventually tell Jessica about the 10 days thing?...:)