Chapter Thirty Three

You Who Came From Heaven

_Earth_

.

.

Taeng and Jessica has slept outside the living room together and still hasn't wake up yet...

*Poof* Yoong appear infront of them and wanted to throw up right after seeing the cute romantic scene...

"Aish they're still acting out a love story during this situation???" Yoong quickly slap Taeng on the arm to wake him up.

"HYUNG!" Yoong scream loudly to him.

"AH!" This made Taeng and Jessica both shocked and they both wake up quickly.

"What are you doing here?" Taeng glare at Yoong for screaming first thing in the morning.

"What do you mean I am doing here??? We're dead!!! Appa found out about you escaping!!! I try to pretend as you but failed!!" Yoong scream again making Taeng and Jessica look at each other eyes wide open.

"Ottoke?" Jessica look at both of them worriedly.

.

.


While they were freaking out inside the house, there was another incident just right outside their front yard.

Ponyo and Jonyo unite with the other two guards that the king has sent down before and now they find themselves outside infront of Jessica's house..

"They're in here." One of them point to the door and they all approach it.

"Yah, who the heck are you guys??" Suddenly a voice yell out to them from behind, and they all turn around..

The voice belong to Yul...he had came here to drop Tiffany off...

"What are you doing infront of this house??? Are you guys robbers???" He look at them wierdly after seeing them wear such wierd clothes...Tiffany had been hiding behind Yul because the men look so big and tough.

"You humans...yah." They suddenly approach Yul and he back up..."Umma.." Tiffany scream slightly while holding onto Yul tightly.

"D-d-don't you try t-to come over here...d-d-don't.." Even though Yul excercise and go to the gym frequently, seeing the giant guards approaching, made him scared...He grab a small tree branch lying on the floor and use it as a shield out of no where.

"I-I learn taek-kwon--do..." He try to make a taekwondo pose but that make Tiffany burst into laugher even at this situation.

"Haha...you learned taekwondo???...yes Yul, you can fight using your taekwondo skills and that small branch..buahah.." Tiffany couldn't help but laugh at Yul's babo actions.

"Why are you laughing! Shhh!" He glare at her and went back into defense mode..

"Excuse-" Ponyo try to talk to them and raise his hand up to greet them nicely...but they took it the wrong way and thought he was going to hit them..

"AH!" Tiffany scream out loudly and held onto Yul...

.

.

The front door fly open after the three inside hear a loud scream coming from outside..

"Oh my god!" Tiffany look at the three with her eyes wide open..

"Oh god..." Yoong, Taeng, and Jessica gasp as they see the four giant men infront of them rather then Yul and Tiffany.

"Jessi!! Help!" 

"Who the heck is him?" Yul glance over to Yoong curiously.

"Who the heck are you?" Yoong look at him back wierdly.

"Yah, this isn't the time to be argueing!!" Jessica glare at both of them making them be quiet..

"Your highness." The four guards suddenly approach Taeng and kneel down infront of him...making everyone eyes wide open except Yoong..."Yoong wangjanim." They stood up and bow to Yoong afterward.

"Why are you guys here?? Go back!!" Taeng yell at them and try to protect Jessica.

.

.

"Wangjanim?...Are they the sons of the president, king??" Yul turn around and ask Tiffany blankly.

"Shh. I don't know." She slap him on the arm slightly and look infront at the other people.

.

.

"No sir, the king had gave us order to bring you back." Ponyo and Jonyo look at Taeng then glance over at Yoong.

"And we need to get the bracelet." The other two glance over at Jessica.

"And I won't let you do that." Taeng back away holding tightly onto Jessica's hand..

"Taeng-ah..just give them the bracelet that they need...here!" Jessica quickly took off the gem bracelet that was on her hand and threw it over to the guards.

"No Jessica!"

"I'm fine....I won't died...!" She walk around signaling that she is still alive..."Taeng-ah, why don't you go back and talk to your dad and work it out..you can do this right?" Jessica try to calm Taeng down and smile at him.

"Andwae, he won't listen..I don't want to leave you.." Taeng look at her sadly.

"You need to go back, Taeng wangjanim." The guards suddenly went toward Taeng and try to grab him. But he dodge and teleport far to where Yul and Tiffany is at, who is looking at him with their eyes wide open, not knowing what is going on and Taeng just did...teleport.

"Magics..." The four guards suddenly run forward to where Taeng is at..

"Ah!" Yul pull Tiffany out of the way with him so that she won't get hurt..

"Wae-oh, yah you guards!" Yoong try to went over to help Taeng but Jessica stops him.."Let me."

"Taeng-ah! Just follow them and see what will happen.." They somehow ended up out in the street and Taeng has run to the other side of the sidewalk...Jessica try to talk to him from the oppisite side...She doesn't Taeng to get hurt or get in troubles because of her..she want him to be safe...

The guards quickly teleport to the other side..(lol)...trying to catch Taeng...he is dodging over there trying to get out but there was 4 against 1...the street is quite empty in the morning so there wasn't anyone witnessing the event except the one at the scene..

"Andwae Taeng!" After believing that there are no cars, Jessica quickly run across the road over to Taeng..

.

.

"NOONA!" Yoong scream out and try to run to Jessica as fast as possible....

"OH MY GOD, JESSI!!" Tiffany scream out and hid behind Yul, even Yul is shock right now...what just happen????

While believing that there are no cars, everybody was watching Taeng struggling with the guards, that they forgot the fact that there was a car heading fast an straight ahead...Jessica just wanted to get over to where Taeng is at and cross the road...she didn't have the bracelet on..and so...Does fate really can't be change???

*AMM!* The car crash into...and so there she lied unconscious in the middle of the road..

"WHAT THE HECK? JESSICA!" Taeng push all the guards out hard and run to where Jessica was at.

He quickly hug her and try to talk to her...there was blood on Jessica's forehead...

"YAH, babo-yah! Wake up!! I TOLD YOU TO NOT TAKE IT OFF..." Taeng start to cried as he hug her tightly...everyone approach the scene slowly...even the driver shockly came out and approach Taeng, who is kneeling down in the middle of the road..

"Yah!" Taeng suddenly went over to the driver and grab his collar.."WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY JESSICA!" Taeng shake him violently making the driver freak out..Even the guards who were fighting with Taeng didn't know what to do..

"I-I..sorry.." The driver try to apologize but that seem no help since Taeng wanted to beat him up right now.

"Hyung! Hyung!!" Yoong run over trying to pull Taeng away...but get push instead, making him fall down onto the ground..."Ahh.." Yoong look at his bleeding elbow as it was scratch by the rough road...

"Yah! Hyung! Dude!!" This time, Yul join in with Yoong trying to pull Taeng away...and finally it take 2 people to pull Taeng far away from the driver..

"YAH! YOU! I WON'T LET YOU GO!" He point to the driver angrily...

"Jessica!!" He then went over to where Jessica's was lying and kneel down to hug her while crying..."JESSICA!"

"Jessi...oh my god..Jessi!!.." Tiffany burst into tears seeing the scene and Yul suddenly hug her trying to calm her down..."Jessii!!" She start to hit Yul and cry louder.."It's okay!" Yul pat her on the back ignoring the fact that Tiffany is punching him really hard right now...he is also sad looking at the scene...

"JESSICA!" Taeng scream louder wanting to change back the time...everyone around him look at Taeng hopelessly and sadly..

.

.

.

OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPEN AKEJFIEURVKJDFKD :(( What will happen later??? Will Jessica be okay??? OTTOKE? 


Is it me or the accident seem so fake...aigoo my writing skills xD I have no skills in writing action story lol...:(..Andwae Jessi!!!! Andwae Taeng!! Stupid driver...T_T

Enjoy...hehe..:) :(