Chapter Two

You Who Came From Heaven

_Earth_

 

 

*Ring ring* The cellphone vibrate on the table

 

"Hello?" A girl came out from the bathroom with a towel wrap around her body tightly and answer the phone

"Yes, I'm Jessica Jung, did you see the sketches I have send you?" The girl keep on talking on the phone with perfect english.

"Yeah, I'm glad you liked it." One words by another, the girl keep on speaking in english. The girl name is Jessica.


"AHHH!! Okay calm down Kim Taeng! You will be alright! Just close your eyes!" Taeng close his eyes while still falling down to earth, he doesn't know where he will land and where he is either..

 

 

*BAM! BAK! AMM! MEOWW!* the sounds it created as Taeng feel he is crashing into somewhere...He look down and the next thing that happen is his face land flat on the floor. 

"Umma...this hurt.."


*BAM! BAK! AMM! MEOWW!* While talking on the phone, Jessica heard a bunch of loud noise coming from the living room, she doesn't know what or who it is...

"Mr.Johns, Can I call you back later? I have something to do." She hang up the phone after talking, Jessica grab out to the broomstick near the bathroom, one hand holding tightly to the broomstick, and the other hand holding her towel, she slowly walk out to the living room...

.

.

.

"Gahhh I thought I was going to died." He sat up and look around...as he looks, he notice a figure approaching him

"Who are you?" He curiously ask her.

 

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" The dolphin scream came out of nowhere causing Taeng to cover his ears before he goes deaf.

"WHO ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE? AHHH A ROBBER!!!!! OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!" Jessica start to hit him rapidly and not forgetting to scream.

"Yah! Why are you hitting me?" Taeng defend himself by putting his hands up to cover his head and body

"WHAT ARE YOU?????" Jessica keep on hitting nonstop

"STOP HITTING ME!" Taeng angrily grab the broomstick that Jessica was holding 

"Who are you?" Jessica look at him then at the ceiling and notice a big hole up there, she gasped

"Where did you came from???? Why did you broke my roof!!!!!" 

"Oh, so that thingy up there is a roof?" Taeng look up at the hole he had made...."Calm down. I came from Heaven. Up there." Taeng honestly told her while pointing up to the sky and smiling brightly...Jessica just look at him like he is crazy...

"What the?....Heaven?...was there a hospital called Heaven??...And what the heck is he wearing...what a fashion terrorist...and what's up with his hair..Is it one of those sassaeng fans who stalk Tiffany again??...aigoo"

"Are you crazy?? Did you just escape from the nearby hospital??? I thought there weren't hospital near here..." Jessica still look at him wierdly

"No I'm not crazy. And what's a hospital? What do they do there?" Taeng curiously ask Jessica, the person whom he doesn't even know..

"Yup, he's crazy." Jessica run quickly to grab her phone and dial a quick number '911'

"Yebosayo? I want to report a missing patience from the mental hospital..." She fold her hand while talking on the phone..

"Missing patience? May I know your name Miss?" The police officer on the other side politely ask Jessica..

"Jessica. Jessica Jung."

"Omo, Miss Jessica-ssi. What can I do for you?" The officer is shock to know that they are talking to Jessica on the phone.

"Quickly come to my house. A random stranger, I'm guesing a robber, or some patience in the hospital, broke into my house." Jessica reply coldly while still looking at the blank Taeng.

.

.

.

.

_Minutes later_

*Knock knock* Jessica rush to the door and open it quickly

"Oh, that thing just open." Taeng is fascinated by the "amazing" door.

"Here he is." Jessica point to where Taeng is and follow behind her is 2 cops..

"Oh my, what in the world is he wearing?" One of them whisper to the other after seeing Taeng appearance..

"See I told you. Now can you get him out of my house please." Jessica slightly smile at the officers but then turn back into her usual ice princess attitude.

"Hey young man, please follow us outside." 

"What do they want....they look wierd...what is that wierd thing they have on their waist...Earth is such a wierd place...Appa I want to go home...no Taeng, calm down, you can do this. Just follow them." After making up his mind Taeng follow the cops outside 

.

.

"What a wierd person...Aish...now what am I suppose to do with this big hole??????" Jessica look up to the ceiling and pout..she then shut the door and went to change her clothes when she notice she is still wrap in a towel when the police came....


"May I see your ID?" The cops took out a note pad to record down Taeng's informations later.

"ID? What is that?" Taeng blankly ask them and look around his body..

"You don't have an ID?"

Taeng shook his head and look around...he notice the Earth is so much different from above...he see a wierd shape box passing by and people were inside it...

"No ID? What is your name?"

"Kim....Taeng..."

"Kim Taeng?....Where do you live? Looking at your hair, I guess you came from the states right?" The officer look at Taeng blond hair and chuckles a bit..

"States?" 

"Aigoo Taeng...You don't even know what they are talking about...Let get out of here...just like how Yoong say...If you don't know what to do, just RUN!"

"Hey answer us." They waited for Taeng to answer, but he is busy looking around to see where he can run to...

.

.

.

*Swoosh* Taeng quickly run pass the officer and into the right of the street where the park is...

"YAH! Comeback!!" The officers chase after Taeng just after seeing him run

"1,2,1,2 run Taeng run...Aish....I want my wings back right now so I don't have to run GAHHH!!!" Taeng talk to himself inside his brain while running as fast as possible...Even though he has lost his powers...Taeng is still a magical creature..by this, his speeds and strengths is more than a normal human being.

.

.

.

"Ahoo...Ahoo" The officers ran out of breath after chasing Taeng so far and still can't catch up to him.."I wonder what he is doing here, he should be in the olympics." They see Taeng disappear far away and give up...

 


"Oh my god!" The first thing Tiffany see after opening the door to her house is a big giant mess in the living room.

"Jung Sooyeon! What did you do?" She yelled out to Jessica as she circle the mess.

"Some wierdo failed down from there." Jessica came out and look at it again.

"Wierdo?"

"I don't know. He was wearing wierd white clothes with blond hair...He look too dumb to be a robber, So I'm guessing it's either some sassaeng fan stalking you or an escape patience from the hospital." Jessica shrugg her shoulder while explaining to Tiffany.

"Escape patience? What the???" Tiffany doesn't want to believe what Jessica is saying.

"I told you I don't know..he say he was from heaven...wierdo."

"Hahaha..this is funny...from heaven...hahaha..." Tiffany crack up after hearing that the person is from heaven...she never heard anyone said that...it only happens in movies.

"Stop laughing. You came home early today??" Tiffany got shut off after Jessica cold glare went directly to her.

"Oh, they cancelled the shooting because of some issues and told me to come back tomorrow." Tiffany showed her legend eyesmile to Jessica and walk pass the mess. "What about you? Why are you home, Miss designer?"

"Because of that." Jessica lazily nod her head to the ceiling and Tiffany know what she is talking about.

"Aigoo...lets clean up this mess." Tiffany grab the broomstick was thrown on the floor and a plastic bag.

"Fine...aish..I'm sleepy.." Jessica went next to her and help also...


_The Park, that evening_

*grrr* Taeng's stomach growl signaling that it is hungry..

"Shut up. I have no foods for you." Taeng hit his stomach slightly and frown.

"What am I going to do now." He pout while sitting next to the big tree in the park.

*POOF* "AH!" Suddenly someone pop out infront of him making Taeng scream.

"YOONG?" He recognize the familiar face.

"Hyung! You're still alive!" Yoong is happy to see Taeng after finding him everywhere.

"How did you came down here? I thought appa didn't let you leave heaven?" 

"Uh...I sneak down...Juhyun helped me."

"Oh..Juhyun?? Seo Juhyun? One of the strict angel in heaven? She help you???" Taeng can't believe it.

"Uhm. Who knows. Maybe I'm too handsome that everyone loves me." Yoong smile brightly after boasting about himself.

"Aish!" Taeng kick Yoong in the making him go flying for making Taeng getting goosebumbs because of Yoong bragging about himself...."How did you know I was here?"

"I was just looking around, and then I found a bright blond head floating in the middle of the dark..haha...so I'm guessing the only crazy one with blond hair around here is you." Yoong chuckles but quiet down after receiving a glare from Taeng.

"Arraso arraso, I came down here to see how you were doing since this is your first day here. So what happened the whole day?" Yoong sat down together with his hyung, getting ready to listen to "Taeng's Adventure In Earth" Story.

"So I failed down to this place...what was it called again....oh! ROOF!, and then *fast foward*............this girl, look so mean, I wonder is all human like that, came out wearing some wierd clothes..like this." Taeng show Yoong what Jessica was wearing, a towel.

"Uh huh, what else?" Yoong is actively listening to his brother's story.

"Then two wierd looking human came in wearing blue and they tell me to follow them, *fast foward*......I shook my head saying I don't have those ID thingy...and you know what! Suddenly I see some people going around inside a wierd looking box." Taeng describe how big the "box" is to Yoong.

"HHAHAHAHA" Yoong broke into laugher after hearing Taeng describing a car. "HAHA This is so funny...HYUNG! That's a car. It's what people use to go around place, like how we fly to get everywhere."

"Ohhhhh....a car...." Taeng was fascinated again by the "moving box" and smile brightly after knowing what it is

"Aigoo...you fall into their house, no wonder they kicked you out..."

"House? What's that?"

"A house, a place where you sleep, eat, live in, like how we live in the palace." 

"Oh." Taeng innocently nod his head while listening to Yoong, he is just like a little 3 year old kid asking what is everything when it first learn to speak.

"I got some stuffs for you here, since you will need it. aigooo." Yoong took out some clothes, some foods, and then magically created an ID.

"Isn't this what you are wearing?" Taeng look at the modern human clothes that was different from what he is wearing now.

"This is what people in Earth wear, if you goes around with the "white angel clothes". I'm pretty sure you will end up in the police station the next day."

"Yah, why is it rip?" Taeng thought that the pants is rip and threw it to Yoong.

"What rip, that's how you wear it. Now go in there and change." Yoong point to where the male public restroom is at and Taeng went in there to change.

.

.

_Minutes later_

"Like this?" Taeng came out wearing rip skinny jeans, converse, and a white plain t-shirt.

"Ooh, so cool Hyung! We're twin!" The clothes that Yoong brought to Taeng is the exact same as his. The exact same, everything.

.

.

.

"What's this?" Taeng held up the small square card with his picture on it.

"Your ID."

"Oh the thingy the two wierd human were asking about?"

"Yes, so here is your name-" Yoong explain everything clearly to his hyung on the ID, to make sure he know.

.

.

.

.

"Here the foods....Ahhhh! I need to go before appa come back..." Yoong look up into the sky and shove the foods to Taeng.

"Take me with you!!!!! haha Just kidding, annyeong!"

"Aye...oh last thing! When you are around human, don't mention things like, wings, angel, heaven, magic, or something from our world. They will think you are crazy....Alright...I'm going..!" *Poof* Yoong disappear into the air.

"Alright, I'll worry about that later. Now it's FOOD TIME!!!" Taeng is so hungry that he rip open everything and chomp everything down inside him...

.

.

.

"Ah I'm full, need to rest now." Taeng put the wrappers aside and sit next to the tree, using it trunk as a wall and close his eyes. 

.

.

"Aish, this clothes is wierd. How do people sleep in this....." Taeng fix his clothes before closing his eyes again and going to dream land....


Thank you for all who like this story so far...:X Here is chap 2, hope you enjoy :D