Chapter Six

You Who Came From Heaven

_Going Home_

JeTi's and their new "servant" from Heaven...how are things going to turn out now...how will the babo angel deal with the two top stars of Korea...

.

.

After opening the door, Tiffany went inside, while Jessica and Taeng is still outside trying to go inside at the same time. As Taeng try to walk in first...*buk!* he gets push by our Ice Princess to the side while she walk in.."Really?" Taeng frown while walking in last..

"Where is Taeng going to sleep?" Tiffany walk around the house to find an empty room for Taeng.."In the sofa." Jessica calmly reply back.

"Here??" Tiffany point to the couch in the middle of the living room..."Yes, since servant don't need a room to sleep in." Jessica smile back at her.

"But isn't that too mean?" 

"Then you surrender your room and sleep here.." Jessica glare at Tiffany making her be quiet...Tiffany doesn't want to surrender her room...it's her most special place in the house...where everything is fill with pink here and pink there.

"I'm fine." Taeng smile to Tiffany

"Ohm..."


While Tiffany went to wash up, Taeng sat quietly in the living room observing the moving rectangle, or TV as it called.

"Sowoneul mahaebwa~" He mumble to the song while looking at the TV..."All of them are pretty..." He can't take his eyes off the 9 girls who are performing in the TV, also known as, Girls' Generation(lol xD)

"Yah! Blondie! Stop watching the tv and take this out." Jessica approach him and turn off the tv, making Taeng pout...in one hand, she hold a bag of trash that she want Taeng to take out...

"Bleh, what the heck is that..it's smell bad." Taeng sniff around him and notice the dirty smell...

"It's trash. of course it will smell bad..duh! what do you expect to smell like? perfume??".."Babo"

"What's a perfume?" Taeng curiously ask Jessica...instead of explaining like Tiffany always does...Jessica coldly glare at him, making him stop asking and stood up to grab the trash.

"Go out there and put it in the black bin." She said and walk away.


"Black bin...black bin.." Taeng threw the trash into the trashcan while covering his nose and run inside.."Bleh...it's smell so bad." 


"Oh, we forgot to buy something to eat.." Tiffany finally walk out of the bathroom wearing shorts and a tshirt while drying her hair with a towel..

 

"The blondie can cook for us, since he is the servant." Jessica nod her head toward Taeng, who is in the door way

"Blondie?..you mean Taeng?" Tiffany figure out the blondie Jessica is talking about is Taeng, since he is the only one having blonde hair in here...aigoo..

"What other blondie is in this house?" Jessica said and walk away to take a bath after Tiffany came out.

 

"Taeng, do you know how to cook?" 

"I guess...." Taeng pout while looking around the house...he does know how to cook...but...he doesn't know how to cook Earth's way.

"Oh. The kitchen is over there..come."......"This is the stove you cook thing on here...this is the microwave...you heat up thing in there...here are the spoon, plates, and bowls...hehe." 

"Ohm.."...to be exact..Taeng doesn't even know what the heck is he cooking..."Gahh how to do this..this is the stove...fire...so if you cook...you put the plate on top of there??"...

"Let's just eat ramen for tonight....so you rip open the ramen.." Tiffany grab three pack of ramen from the above counter and rip one open, slowly so Taeng can see..

"Oh..." Taeng rip open the other two afterward...."Then, you get three bowl out...and put one in each.."...."Then cut open seasoning..and dump it in each of the bowl.." Taeng follow everything Tiffany did carefully.."hoho..I know how to cook Earth's food now.."

"Okay. So now you use that to wrap it fully around it..and then you put it in the microwave..I'll be right back..I'm going to go dry my hair..." Tiffany smile at him before leaving...

"Put it for 3 minutes!" She scream out while disappearing...

"Did she say 30 minutes?" 

"So you wrap it with this.." Instead of wrapping it with the plastic wrapper...Taeng thought TIffany is pointing to the foil wrapper next to it...and so he wrap all three bowl with the foil and put it in the microwave..

"3..0" He press 30 minutes on it and try to find the start button...after messing with every button...he finally found the start button..

"Start!"

.

.

.

.

1....2....3....*BUM!* A big black smoke came out of the kitchen...the white angel Taeng, has now turn into a dark angel Taeng....*cough cough* "Who the heck is screaming??" Taeng push away the smoke that is coming to him...trying to look around

While in the bathroom and Tiffany's room....when this happened....1....2....3...."AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" The scream from Tiffany and Jessica mixed together creating a big soundwave..."WHERE IS THE LIGHT!!!" Jessica, who is inside the bathroom scream out....The rule is, never put anything aluminum inside the microwave, it will explode...and this is what Taeng did...making it exploded, and cutting out all the power cords..

"OH MA GOD!!" Tiffany, who is inside her room drying her hair, also freak out when this happen...the only calm one right now is Taeng...

"Why can't I see anything?..." Taeng carefully walk outside to the dark living room and look around...

 

"Oh my god...Taeng..what did you do?" Tiffany came out with a flashlight on her hand, seeing Taeng trying to find his way through the dark maze.

"Making ramen..and then...it just...bloashh!" Taeng imitate how the microwave blow up 

"Oh god...and now I know who's going to blow up after the microwave...Jessica.Jung.Sooyeon..ottoke Taeng.." Tiffany frown while looking at the bathroom where Jessica is at..

*click* the door handle turn and open...a scary Sica, with a towel wrap around her body, came out making the atmosphere outside all turn into "ice"..."Who turn off the light...what happen?????" Her eyes land directly to the innocent Taeng who doesn't know what is going on.

"The microwave did." Taeng point to the microwave at the black smokey kitchen area...

*facepalm* "Jessica is going to kill Taeng...omo..."

"Are you kidding me??? ugh..." Jessica reach out to her phone and dial a number...

"Hello? Is this the Power Management? Can you come to our house. Our powers went out.."


"Kamsamida." Jessica and Tiffany bow to the worker who came to fix their powers..."Sorry, to bother you in such hour." They bow again and he left afterward...


_Back inside_

"Get out, Blondie!" Jessica quickly point out the door, signalling Taeng to leave...

"Jessi!"

"He can sleep outside today...look what he did to the kitchen...aish.." 

"But it was an accident though Jessi-ah.." Tiffany try to beg her bestfriend, but that doesn't seem to work on the ice princess.

"Then why don't you go out there with him??" Jessica glare make Tiffany shut up after a few seconds...

"Alright." Taeng slowly walk outside ... *Bam!* the door quickly shut behind him...

"Don't you think you're too harsh Jessi-ah??" 

"Really?" 

"Nevermind..mianeh..hehe.." Tiffany quickly run inside her bedroom after so many glares she receive from Jessica.


"Mianeh Taeng...I guess you have to stay out there for today.."


"Ahh...why does it feel cold out here..." Taeng hug himself while sitting on the door steps..."Where is Yoong..."..."ACHOO!...Why do I keep on sneezing...Haizz..why can't I just drop down next door in the beginning instead of here..."


"Aish, stupid Blondie! You alien! You babo angel! You weirdo! Midget! You stupid, wierdo, midget and blond hair half alien half angel!!!!!!!!!!!" Jessica take her anger out to the big brown bear sitting on her bed..slapping it and punching it here and there..."Yah Blondie! Why do you keep appearing in front of me?" Now even talking to it...Jessica stare blankly at the bear..."I hate you!...Look at that hair...ew....and look at your face...why is it so white..are you a girl???...how old are you?? 5??? Ugh! Why did you have to fall down here??? There are a bunch of other houses you can go to!! Why didn't you go to Kwon Yul's house and haunt him instead!!! Even that mushroom is taking your side!! What so special about an angel!! All they do is go around shooting arrows at people!! And destroying people kitchen!! Haizz." After a long talk to bear...Jessica let out a sigh and went to sleep.

.

.

.

..End chap six :)


Just to let you know, I'm a TaeNySic fan as you can see...and after a hard time making up my mind, I decided to go with the original couples I plan to write about..hehe..I won't reveal it though...since it won't be fun ^^...But yea..if in the end...it is not the couples you wanted...then Mianeh sad Don't get mad at me...I might write another story with those couples after this story is done, which is still a long way though...hehe...Thank you everyone..heart