Chapter Forty

You Who Came From Heaven

_Day 7_

Another day has pass, yet the two is still here enjoying the time with each other until it's too late..

They're still in their dream land and hasn't wake up yet...Having the person you love hugging you while sleeping is the best isn't it?...Well, this probably what Jessica is thinking about right now...It is so comfy and warm sleeping like this that she never want to let him go.

Today, Jessica was the one that woke up first (Say what???), but still lay there not wanting to wake Taeng up.

"Arggh.." Taeng suddenly stretch and open his eyes because the sun is shining straight at his face..

"Oh.." He look over at Jessica, squinting his eyes because he is still half asleep.

"Good Morning!" Jessica scream into his ear as she greet him in english..

"Eh?..Gud Monin?" Taeng try to repeat what she said with his "engrish" and look at Jessica blankly.."Ah ah, good morning.." He remember that he already learn the word from Tiffany, and finally understood what Jessica's saying..."I'm still sleepy.." He said and close his eyes again.

"You came here to sleep?" Jessica pinches his cheek but then pat it..

"Uh...let me sleep.." Still closing his eyes, Taeng hug Jessica tightly and went to sleep..

"Aigoo, sleepy head.." Jessica mumble to herself and look at Taeng's baby face.

"Arraso.." He finally open his eyes and look at her.

*vbrr vbrr* Jessica's phone vibrate on the table signalling there is a message...Jessica quickly reach over to see who is it..

"It's Tiffany." She open the text messages and let Taeng look at it...

"She ask if you bought gifts for her yet.." Taeng squint his eyes trying to look at the bright screen.

"Haha..aigoo, asking for gifts.." Jessica shake his head and reply back to Tiffany...

"Taeng-ah, Tiffany say there is a Teddy Bear Museum here that is really cute, we should go." After reading Tiffany's reply, Jessica look up and smile at Taeng.

After agreeing, the two finally got out of bed and got ready to spend the day outside going to many places..They start off going to the Teddy bear Museum 

.

.

.

"Aww, everything is so cute!!" They held hands as Jessica drag Taeng around the place looking at the glass display.

"What the? Why is it all teddy bears?" Taeng look around blankly at the dozen of teddy bears being on displays.

"Duh! It's a teddy bear museum, babo-yah." Jessica hit him slightly on the head and chuckle..."Today we need to take some pictures." Jessica smile and took out her phone..

"Pictures?" Taeng look at her blankly.

"Uhm...you use the camera-" Jessica explain the whole pictures process to Taeng and he finally understand.

"Haha, it's all pink! Look, I must send this to Tiffany." Jessica went over to a pink display and tell Taeng to take a picture of her with it.

.

.

"Let's take a picture." They found a pretty place and Jessica drag Taeng in to take a picture with her..

"Why do I look dumb in here?" Taeng frown while looking at the picture they just took.

"Nah, it's cute.." She smile and drag him to another place..

They arrive at the shop fill with teddy bears and other cute accessories

"Aww, this is so cute!!" Jessica run to a big white teddy bear infront of them and hug it..."We should just get teddy bears for the other two..haha.." They walk around the place trying to find gifts for YulTi as promise.

"This one?" Taeng point to a pink bear, wearing pink clothes, pink everything...Perfect gift for a pink addict, Tiffany.

"Oh my god, this is perfect.." Jessica laugh seeing the completely pink bear..."Ahaha, then let's get this one for Yul.." She point to the brown bear next to it and burst into laugher..."Since that kid is dark..haha..how cute, they're next to each other.." Jessica smile as Taeng pick up the two bears that are next to each other and show it Jessica.

.

.

"Ahh! This is adorable." She drag Taeng to another place and point to a small key chain couple bears..The girl was wearing a white gown while the boy one was wearing a tuxedo..

.

.

After checking out with the four bears, the couple left the place to go somewhere else

They arrive at a place fill with restaurants and shops again near the beaches...Their plan was to go eat something, but Jessica had drag Taeng into a gift shop next to it.

The place was fill with traditional, old, cultural stuffs about Jeju-do..

"Oh, look." They came across a cool looking bracelet with letters carve on it..

"T..haha." Taeng grab the bracelet with the letter T and show it to Jessica..

"J!" After a while going through the shelf, Jessica finally found the letter that she wanted.

"You keep this one, I'll keep this one." Taeng trade the bracelets and give Jessica the one with the T on it, keeping the one with the J on it..

"Huh? My name is J though." Jessica look at him blankly not knowing why he want to steal her name.

"We'll wear each other name and always remember about each other haha."

"Oh. Okay." Jessica smile after figuring out what Taeng is saying and they went to the cashier to check out..

After leaving the shop, the two went over to the restaurant they planned to go to in the first place and enjoy their meals there...

For the whole day, the couple went to many famous places in Jeju-do and many delicious shop to eat...They spent the whole day together with each other..even taking some cute pictures together...hehe.

.

.

.


...Time flies by quickly when you happily enjoy your time and not worrying about anything...This is exactly what happen to Taeng..he have been spending time with Jessica that he didn't know that time has flies by so fast, and that he only have 1 days left with Jessica...ottoke??

_Day 9_

The next thing you know is, it is already their last day at Jeju-do before going back to Seoul..They  have been going here and there enjoying the beautiful Jeju island together...

It's already evening, the two is sitting calmly near the shore watching the beautiful sunset right in front of them..

"Today is the last day here..I'll miss this place.." Jessica lean her head onto Taeng's shoulder as they watch the sunset together.

"Me too.." Taeng frown while thinking about the deadline..."Today is almost the last day...I'll miss you..." 

"This is the first time I ever went on a vacation with a boy.." Jessica look up at Taeng and smile..

"This is the first time I ever went somewhere with a girl, and I'm glad it's you." He smile back at her pretending to be happy but then look away..

"Taeng-ah."

"Huh?"

"Tell me about Heaven...I'm really curious what is up there..hehe.."

"Heaven?...Well, they don't have the stuffs that people use down here, it's mostly white up there also...And-.." Taeng went on explaining everything in heaven to Jessica, leaving the part out that he is going to get punish..

"Remember the two people?...Why did they call you wangjanim? haha.." Jessica chuckle after remembering back to when the guards call Taeng, prince.

"Because I'm the king's son.." 

"Woah, is that like the president here?" Jessica seem fascinated with the Heaven world and what Taeng is..

"Uhm.." He answer back and they smile to each other...

.

.