Chapter Twenty One

You Who Came From Heaven

.

.

Yul's red car stop as it arrive at a giant house...

"This is the only place I got, if you don't want to go home.." He open the door and let Tiffany go in first..

"Thanks..You live by yourself?" Tiffany look around the place and notice it is quite empty..

"Uh...I like living by myself..nobody will bother me....You know what....you're like the first girl ever to walk inside my house.." He turn on the light and grab out to wine glass and a bottle of wine..

"Chinja?" Tiffany look at him surprised...

"Yup...here.." He handed the wine glass to Tiffany..."This taste really good..when I have stress..this is my medicine.." He smile to her slightly...

"It's good...but even if someone bought me the whole world...I wouldn't be happy...I just can't right now..." Tiffany pour down the wine in one shot as another tear fall from her eyes..

"I know how you feel...but I can see why they are together even from the start...they stare at each other so differently..." Yul pour more wine into his cup and drink it..."Since I'm your friend...I'll be your crying shoulder for today..if you want to."

"Huhuhuhu.." Tiffany went up to Yul and hug him while crying..."Ottoke!! I like him so much...I thought he will like me back...but...he likes Jessica...waee...I even joke about that what if me and Jessica like the same guy...and now this is happening!!" Tiffany cry louder and louder while Yul just patted her on the back...

"Me too..I been liking Sica since like forever...even giving up the player tittle...I didn't give up when she rejected me...I guess I am not her type..and the other time...he is so nice to her...I know it...that why I try to fight for Jessica..." Yul remember back to the other day...when Jessica fall on top of Taeng in her room...Yul was actually there outside seeing everything...that's why after Jessica left outside..he has run up to her asking her out on a date...

"Oh...no wonder, the other time....I was telling Jessica about Taeng...she seem....somewhat uncomfortable...I guess...I shouldn't be stupid..and act crazy anymore...I should just let them be together...Jessica is my bestfriend after all...and Taeng likes her..." Tiffany let go of Yul and start to wipe her tears trying to smile..

"Sorry I made your shirt dirty.." Yul look over to the shoulder Tiffany has been crying on...it is damp with tears..

"It's fine.." He reply back

.

.


"Argh.." Jessica use all her strength to drag Taeng inside the house.."Why is he so heavy.." She mumble to herself as she struggle to place him on her bed...after that she quickly run outside to the bathroom to wet a towel with warm water to wipe his face...

"Stupid angel...why are you so weak..!" She pouted while gently clean Taeng's face wiping away the rain water

.

.

"This should work..." After thinking, she plug in her hair dryer and try to dry Taeng's clothes...so they get somewhat dry.."What am I...his maid??" She glare at Taeng, who haven't wake up from fainting yet..

"Ah...My clothes is all wet..." She frown while looking down to her clothes and quickly went to wash up...

.

.

...30 Minutes Later...

After Jessica has done changing and such, she went back to her room to check on Taeng...he is still lying there...still hasn't wake up yet...

.."It's already midnight and Tiffany hasn't come home??" She glance over the clock and shake her head...As Jessica pull up the blanket for Taeng, getting ready to leave to Tiffany's room to sleep for today...a hand held her back..

"Don't go.." Taeng said quietly then close his eyes again...but still holding tightly onto Jessica's hand..

Jessica have no choice but to stay here with Taeng...she didn't want to leave him either when he said that....and so she sat next to his bed waiting if Tiffany ever come home...but after a while, getting tired, Jessica fall asleep next to him...

.

.


"The main guy like the girl but she doesn't like him..." Yul smile slightly while watching the movie..."Me and him have the same fate..." He chuckle and look over to Tiffany...who is currently into the movie, trying to forget everything else...but somehow the movie seem to be related to what is happening..

"You're..not going home?" 

"No..I don't want to right now..." 

"Yah Hwang Miyoung..are you trying to make my house into your hotel?" Yul try to joke around to break the sad atmosphere..Tiffany just smile slightly and keep on watching the movie on the TV...

.

.

.

.

"That guy is really stupid, don't you think so?" After a while, Yul turn around and ask Tiffany a question about the movie...and yet he find her falling asleep while sititng on the couch..

"Aye..this Hwang Miyoung...I'm not in the mood, and now I have to take care of you too?" Yul just shake his head, seeing Tiffany trying to sleep while tilting her head.

He pick her up and carry her to an empty room inside the house..placing her down gently on the bed...then he slowly and quietly pull up the blanket for her...trying to not wake her up..

"Aigoo...what did she eat.." He mumble to himself while walking outside and closing the door behind....after he clean up the wine and stuffs in the living room...he quickly left to his other room to wash up and go to sleep...

.

.


_Next Morning_

Jessica was the one to wake up first, she notice that there is a blanket on her, she glance up and notice that Taeng is sleeping without one...after everyone went to sleep yesterday...Taeng has woke up after getting a small headache...he glance around and see Jessica sleeping next to him...it was cold and so he decided to give his blanket to her...

"Thanks babo.." Jessica smile to herself while glancing over to Taeng, who is still sleeping...she try to move his hand away from her's quietly, not wanting to wake him up...

"It's 8:00am already?...Did Tiffany came home?" She went outside to the living room and stretch while looking around for Tiffany...

*click* The door open and Tiffany walks in slowly..

"Tiffany!" Jessica have no idea that Tiffany already know about everything..

"Hi..." Tiffany answer back and look around the living room.."Where's..Taeng?" 

"Oh..he...yesterday went in the rain...and so he is sleeping in there right now..." Jessica point to her room and smile slightly..."Aye..it's your crush, I'm not taking care of him anymore...you should go in there and watch over him.." Jessica try to smile while saying that...not wanting Tiffany to be suspicious about anything..

"Jessi...you don't have to be like this anymore..." Tiffany just stood there and look at Jessica..

"What? Like what?...Did something happen to you over night?" Jessica went over to Tiffany checking if her brain went wrong, because Jessica haven't seen a serious Tiffany in a long time..

"No..I'm serious...I need to talk to you." Tiffany said with a serious face...

.

.

And so they have confessed their feelings...one problem down...more problems coming up!...hehe

End Chap. :)