Chapter Thirty Two

You Who Came From Heaven

.

.

"What are you looking at?" Jessica look up and ask Taeng when she see him staring at her..

After Taeng drag Jessica into the kitchen, he told her to make foods for him which Jessica agreed...(Say what?? Jessica cooking?? Poor Taeng xDD) She decided to make fried rice and while Jessica is cutting her foods, Taeng sat infront of her and watch her.

"I'm looking at the foods.." Taeng make an excuse and point to the foods.

"Whatever.." Jessica went away but smile to herself at Taeng's cute action.

.

.

...30 minutes...

After struggling with the foods, Jessica has finally "accomplish" her main dish, Fried rice...even though it is kind of burnt, Jessica had made it with love...lol...

"What is this?" Taeng look at the plate wierdly and smell it...all he could smell is the burnt scent...

"Fried rice! It's really good, try it.." Jessica gave him a spoon and sat infront of him waiting for Taeng to try the food..

"Umm..." Taeng chew on the foods and frown secretly but then smile at Jessica.."I need water!!!!!!!" 

"It's....good..haha..." He force himself to swallow the food even though he really doesn't want to...haha.

"I told you it's good.." Jessica laugh and take a bite of her own foods...she then frown after that and grab a water bottle nearby as soon as possible to drink it.

"Ow, was it that salty..." She drank the whole bottle of water before talking to Taeng...

"Uh....I guess.." Taeng just smile at her and scoop another spoonful of rice to eat so that Jessica won't be sad..

"Yah, don't eat it...it is salty.." She stop him from doing so and pouted...

"Ani, it's good..." 

"Stop lying, I can tell that you want to throw it away.." She took the plate and dump everything into the trashcan..

"You dumped everything into the trash can???" Taengjust  shook his head looking at Jessica.

"Uh, it's bad..." She frowned and sat down afterward..

"What am I going to eat now?"

"I don't know..." 

*Poof* A bunch of foods pop out onto the table after Taeng snap his finger...there was fried rice, soup, dumplings and etc on the table..

"This should do it." He smile and start to eat the foods happily..

"Come and eat.." He look up at Jessica who is staring at the pile of foods with her eyes wide open still shocked from Taeng's magic..

"Arraso, I'm eating it all." Taeng try to and put as many foods into his mouth as possible.

"Yah you shikshin!" Jessica slap him on the arm slightly after seeing him eating nonstop.

"Youre-dkafjdaldfjthedkfjaone who-..." Taeng try to speak while having a bunch of foods in his mouth

"Swallow first, babo-yah." Jessica can't help but laugh at the babo Taeng right now.

.

.

"You're the one who doesn't want to eat the foods." Taeng finish his sentence after swallowing.

"Who said?" She then start to eat the foods happily...

"Nevermind." He smile at her.

.

.

.


...That night...

Taeng and Jessica are watching a movie in their living room right now, since they have nothing else to do..

"Is this movie good? I never get any movie." Taeng turn around to ask Jessica blankly.

"Yes, it's so emotional." Jessica prepare a box of tissues on the table for later when she needs it...I guess the bestfriend in this house really like crying/emotional/melodrama movies haha...

"Oh." Taeng respond to her and start to watch the movie.

.

.

.

"Oh my god, this is so sad." Jessica went closer to Taeng and start crying..."He lefted her because of his strict dad...and then she got into a car accident...ottoke..huhu.."
"Do all movies like to have people dying?" Taeng thought to himself as he remember back to the movie that Tiffany let him see before and this one with Jessica, right now.

"Stop crying, it's just a movie." Taeng grab a tissue for her and pat Jessica on the back.

"It's still sad though.."

.

.

.

The movie finally ended, and Jessica end up falling asleep on Taeng after crying too much...aigoo, she can sleep everywhere. 

Taeng slowly try to carry her to her room so that she can sleep, but Jessica move slightly and suddenly held his hand.

"Ddeona...jima(Don't leave)..no...mianeh...for causing...troubles-.." Jessica mumbles and frown while sleeping...

"I won't leave you.." Taeng hold Jessica's hand tightly and doze off to dream land.

.

.


_Next Morning_

_Heaven_

Yoong has been visiting his "brother" a lot lately and guards seem to not have a problem with that...but the truth is he is just going in and out the room and acting out that Taeng is still there...

"Hyung, where are you...don't tell me you're never coming back." Yoong mumble to himself while looking around the room for something to play with while in here...

"Yoong is in here too?" He hear a deep voice outside near the room and put his ear close to the door trying to listen to who was out there.

"Appa, appa, appa!!!!!" He whisper to himself frantically after hearing that his dad is outside.

"Hyung hyung hyung!!!" He jumps up and down not knowing what to do.

"Ah!" He found a somewhat good idea and hurry to do it...Yoong's idea was to disguise himself as Taeng, also acting like he is sick and cover a blanket over his head...

"Please please work.." He pray to himself while lying on the bed nervously.

"Taeng." The door open widely and in, come the king, or his dad.

"Where's Yoong." The king find a figure on the bed and approach it.

"Yoong? He uh...disappear down to Earth or Soneon ahjussi place.." Yoong pretend to be Taeng and try to talk like him.

"Taeng? Are you okay?" His umma approach him and try to take the blanket off..

"Ani umma!! I'm sick.." He held tightly onto the blanket.

"What's wrong with your voice, Taeng?" 

"I-I'm s-sick." He stutter and cough showing that he is "sick"

"Omo! See, you trap our son and now he is sick...let me see, my dear." His umma try to pull down the blanket again but Yoong grab it tightly so that she can't.

"I said don't umma!! I'm fine..let me rest...I-I'm tired." He suddenly said in his normal voice but quickly fix it to Taeng's voice again after noticing his mistake.

.

.

"Aish, you little! Come out now." This time, his dad seem to know something and try to pull down the blanket with all his strength.."Yoong!!" He pull down the blanket and Yoong is caught.

"Hi umma...hi a-a-appa...he..hehe.." Yoong greet his parents and smile awkwardly after knowing that his plan failed.

"Omo Yoongie! What are you doing here? Where is your hyung?" His mom looks around the place to find Taeng.

"He..uh...he..." Yoong didn't know what to say and stutter.

"Where is Taeng?!"

"He is..." Yoong try to avoid his dad's stare by looking away into somewhere else randomly...

"Aish seriously!" Yoong's appa raise his hand wanting to hit Yoong but Yoong quickly move away and his umma stop him.

"Yeobo, don't do that." 

"Aish..Tell me now where is Taeng??" 

"He...uh...ah molla, molla(I don't know)!!! Appa find hyung yourself, since you have more powers then I do.." Yoong try to back out far from his dad avoiding to get hit.

"You little!!" His dad quickly grab a chair nearby and approach Yoong wanting to scare him..

"Umma help me!! Soneon grandpa, appa want to kill me!!!" Yoong ran for his life outside while screaming..he then disappear out of his dad sight afterward..

"Aish, why did I have to have two crazy sons.." The king mumble to himself and quickly walk outside..."Go down there and find Taeng." He told Ponyo and Jonyo and walk away.

.

.

.

"Phew.." Yoong look back and notice he has gone far enough away from his dad and stop to take a breath..

"Hyung, we're all dead now." He shake his head and disappear down to Earth to find his hyung.

.

.

What will happen now that his appa find out that Taeng escape?? Owww....!!