Chapter Twenty Four

You Who Came From Heaven

"Oh, it's the two wierd people.." Taeng point to Yul and Tiffany secretly to Jessica while they walk in slowly and catiously...They didn't spotted Taeng because he and Jessica were sitting at the top rows..

"Shh..the movie is almost playing.." Jessica nudge Taeng on the side

.

.

.

This is an action movie so there is alot of violent and blood scene in there...and sometime, the scene would freak Jessica out because of shooting and such..

"Ah.." She yell out slightly and went closer to Taeng, trying to hide...Taeng got surprise a little after seeing Jessica went close to him trying to avoid the violent scene.

"It's nothing though.." Taeng mumble to himself while patting Jessica on the back..

"Here...you'll be fine.." He took her hand and hold it tightly while smiling..."Watch the movie, it's okay.." 

"Oh..." Jessica quickly turn away to look at the big screen, trying to hide her red blush face...Jessica's head is currently spinning like crazy because of Taeng's cute action..."Gah...he hold my hand????" 

.

.

.

"Oh my god, he is so handsome.." Tiffany can't stop but "drool" while looking at the main guy in the movie..."Yah, don't you think-" When Tiffany turn around wanting to ask Yul a question, she notice that he is sleeping happily not caring about what happening...

"Aish...you came in here to sleep?" Tiffany mumble to herself while laughing quietly at Yul's wierd sleeping habit, sticking his tongue out..

.

.

.

.

_End Of Movie_

Everybody is getting ready to leave outside because the movie has just ended..because of so into the movie, and totally forgoten about the sleeping Yul, Tiffany just stood up and went outside, leaving Yul inside, still sleeping.

"Let's go." Taeng and Jessica stood up and generously let everyone leave before them so the space is more open.....They never realize that they are still holding each other hands.

.

.

"Argh..so tiring...it's so good.." Tiffany look around the place and feel like something is missing..."Where's Yul.." She glance all over the place and can't find Yul.."Oh god, he's still sleeping in there.." She finally figure out what happen and quickly walk inside to wake Yul up..

"Yah, wake up!!!" Tiffany poke him on the side...but he still didn't wake up.

"Ow!..." Yul finally open his eyes after Tiffany has pinch him on the cheek..."What is it? I'm sleeping.." He look at her wierdly with a sleepy expression..

"Yah! You're in the theater, not your house." Tiffany slap him slightly on the arm trying to make him wake up...

"Oh..I forgot..arraso arraso.." He slowly stood up trying to get his balance before walking..because people from above are still walking down to leave, they have to wait until the crowd clear up.

"How was the movie?" Yul pretend that he was interested in the movie and ask Tiffany..

"Great! You miss everything, you sleepy head!" While talking they bump into someone as they try to leave.

"Ah..sorry.." Tiffany bow to them quickly trying to apologize..

"It's okay.." The person smile back..."This voice..sound familiar.." Tiffany thought to herself while looking at the girl who she bump into...she then glance over and notice that the person next to her is.....Taeng!!
"Jessica??" Tiffany took off her sunglasses making sure that she is not imagining.

"Tiffany??" Jessica also took off her sunglasses to make sure also...Taeng and Yul is just beside them looking at each other blankly...after awhile, Taeng realize what is going on...and so did Yul, after waking up fully.

"Jessica??..." This time it's Yul turn to be surprised..he also take off his sunglasses..

"Yul??" Jessica is surprise to see Yul and Tiffany here together...

"You also went to watch this..." Tiffany look down and notice that Taeng and Jessica are holding hands..

"Aye..let get out of here first, before the janitors scoop us all.." Yul put his sunglasses on and point to the exit door...he is somewhat annoyed seeing Jessica and Taeng hold hands even though he doesn't have feelings for Jessica that much anymore.

"Ah, sorry.." Taeng now realize what he is doing, and quickly let go of Jessica's hand...this make Jessica somehow sad.."It's okay.." she reply back.

.

.

"So you two were the crazy people earlier.." Jessica shake her head while looking at YulTi's outfits.

"This is the only way to get in here Jessi-ah..ah! The movie is so good!! Dennis Oh!" Tiffany is still fangirling about him even after the movie, Yul just shake his head and seem uninterested since he has no idea what the movie is about..

"Oh..haha..Uhm..the movie was great! Right Taeng?" She look over to Taeng and smile..making the two people infront of them look away, frowning.

"Uhm it's was good." Taeng reply back to her smiling.

.

.

"I uh....we..gotta go somewhere.." Tiffany got tired of standing there and just looking at the two, this make her heart ache more..and so she try to make an excuse to leave..

"We do?" Yul ask curiously while scratching his head..."Yes we do.." Tiffany elbow him secretly in the side making him glare at her.."I guess..we do."

"Ohm..Then I'll see you at home..annyeong." Jessica wave goodbye to Tiffany who is waving back while dragging Yul away.

.

.

"What's up with them..they've been so wierd lately.." Jessica tell Taeng while looking at the other two, who is far away, wierdly.

"Tiffany, look like she is really mad at me.." Taeng frown and look at Jessica..

"I think she is just sad...I hope she'll be okay though.." Jessica frown also while thinking back to Tiffany.

"Ah, there's an ice cream shop near here.." Jessica try to change the sad subject to a happy one..she then drag Taeng quickly outside..

.

.

"I guess they're on a date.." Yul fold his hands while walking slowly next to Tiffany..

"I know.." She said and pout

"We shouldn't be sad anymore..." They walk around a big pretty fountain with colors....it's dark already and pretty empty here, so they didn't have to hide like before.

"I guess..alright..lets get rid of them.." Tiffany held her hand out wanting a hi-five.

"Ok." Yul hi-five her and they both smile...

"Yah, the fountain here is really pretty!" Tiffany's mood light up after seeing a fountain light changing colors.."Oh! It's pink!" She smile brightly with her eyesmile after seeing the color pink..

"Pink, pink, pink, everytime.." Yul mumble to himself and shake his head.

"The water feel so cool and fresh.." Tiffany put her hand slightly near edge of the falling fountain and smile..

"Uh, here, I'll give you a hand.." Yul try to tease Tiffany and approach her wanting to push her into the water..

"Yah!" She run away after realizing what he is going to do..

"What? I'm not doing anything." Yul look at her wierdly pretend to be innocent..."Look, there's something cool down there.." He point to the bottom of the fountain and act surprise..

"Where?" Tiffany has fall for his trick and went closer to check out the cool thing..

"Haha, Trick ya!!" Yul grab her pretending to push her in to the water...

"Yah! I'm not kidding!!" She try to get out and run away..

.

.

"Ah, you guys look so lovely, Young man! You should buy roses for your girlfriend on a date right?" Their moment got interrupted by a ahjumma selling flowers nearby..

"Huh?" They both turn around and look at her blankly..

"You have such a pretty girlfriend! Why don't you buy her some flowers? All girls love flowers." The ahjumma keep on advertising her stuffs while smiling..

"Ah...she..is not my girlfriend.." Yul look over at Tiffany then at the ahjumma.."We're just friends.." He reply awkwardly..

"Aye..chinja? You guys really look like a cute couple...I see...you should buy this to impress her.." The woman smile while trying to talk to Yul..

"Just buy it..or she will go on forever.." Tiffany went over and whisper to Yul quietly so that the ahjumma won't hear them..

.

.

"Ahjumma, how much are these?" Yul approach the woman and point to the pink flowers bouquet..

"24,000 won.(According to google, this is about $22)" The woman reply back..

"I'll get this one then."
"Great choice my dear!" The woman carefully handed the flowers to Yul and he handed her the money..

.

.

"Here." Yul handed Tiffany the flowers calmly while they walk away..."24,000 won, please." Yul laugh trying to joke around again..

"What? no!" 

"Yah, you're the one the want to buy this.." 

"Fine!" Tiffany took the flowers and check her purse for money..

"I was kidding." Yul chuckle seeing Tiffany pout while looking into her purse..

"You can have it since it's pink. I don't want the money though." Yul smile to Tiffany..

"Oh. Thank you then!" Her eyes smile appear brightly infront of Yul, this make him look away quickly for some reason.

"Haha, she thought we were a couple...haha.." Tiffany can't stop laughing after remembering back to earlier.."Why would you be my boyfriend..buahah." 

"What? Are you dissing me?? Yah, you should be proud to walk next to Kwon Yul, arraso?" Yul brag about himself and grin widely...

"Whatever." Tiffany can't stand seeing himm boasting, and push him..

"Yah!" Yul turn around and glare at her..

"Bleh!" She quickly run away while holding onto the flowers.."Aish seriously." Yul chase after her wanting a revenge..