Convincing.

With Open Arms

Guys has the story been getting too dramatic? /.\ I hope not, and that it's not getting too boring.. I'm almost done with this story max 2 chapters c: so please try to stay a little longer ^^ and thank you for all the nice comments <3 

Amy POV

“Daniel wait!” My heart felt like it was about to come out from my chest

He suddenly turned around, and I could tell he was angry

“Daniel you came back. Why did you come back?” I asked curiously

It was strange how suddenly after five whole years of not even hearing from him, he was just suddenly back.

“I missed you all” he replied

“We missed you too”

“Are you the secretary Suho was talking about?” he asked

-Secretary?-

“Ah yes, I'm Mr. Wu's secretary”

Daniel walked towards me

“Why are you his secretary?”

It took me about fifteen minutes to explain how many times I had wanted to leave but in the end I just couldn't

“Please don't tell me you like him” he shook his head

“I love him...with all my heart, but Daniel I can't be with him”

“Why not?”

We both walked slowly side by side

“Well first of all he doesn't like me, and besides I'm on a mission” I smiled sadly

Daniel stared at me confused “A mission?”

“Kris and Suho belong together, and I'll do whatever it takes to get them back”

Daniel stopped walking “Suho doesn't love Kris anymore” he said

I stared back at him

“What do you mean?”

“I like Suho...more than I'd like to admit”

Amy shook her head “Daniel please don't...we both know that they belong with each other. You can tell that they still love each other despite everything”

Daniel looked down “I don't want either of you to have anything to do with him”

Amy crossed her arms across her chest “We're just like strangers, therefore you can't tell me what to do”

“I'm your older brother”

I shook my head again “You're just someone I met today”

He looked at me confused “Just because I left for some time...”

“You left for five freaking years!” Amy snapped

“Well all that matters is that I'm back, and Kris doesn't deserve either you or Suho!”

“You don't deserve us either!” Amy covered and stared at him

“I'm sorry” she took a step towards him.

“He is going to hear what I have to say” he hissed before taking off towards the room

“No wait!” Amy ran after him.

Once they had reached the room, and Daniel had seen how Kris had tried kissing Suho, he literally lost it and punched the blonde male across the face then dragged both Amy and Suho out.

“Let go!” I screamed as I tried to break free from his grasp

“Shut up Amy” He said angrily

“You're hurting me” Suho seemed like he was scared

“Daniel calm down”

They all reached Daniel's car, and he threw Amy in.

I put my hands in front of myself so I wouldn't hit my head as he threw me into the front seat.

“Daniel you're hurting me!” I could hear Suho crying now,and his phone had also began to ring

“Let him go!” there was a sudden hiss, and it turned out to be Kris who was glaring at Daniel

“I'm not letting you hurt him again” he hissed back as he wrapped his fingers even tighter around Suho's wrist

“Kris!...” Suho croaked in between sobs. The poor boy was shaking like crazy

Amy had always known how Daniel had anger management, but it seemed like it had worsened through the years.

“ing let him go!” Kris screamed again, and it sounded extremely threatening

“You don't deserve to have Suho, in fact Kris, have you ever even regretted everything you did or are you still playing games”

Kris took a step forward.

“I know that I don't deserve Suho's forgiveness, and heck I regret what I did every single day, but I'm just too proud to admit it because my pride is the only thing I have left. I'd do anything...”

Amy saw Suho tense up next to Daniel, and she could have sworn that she saw a small sad smile on Daniel's face before it immediately disappeared as fast as it had come.

To everyone's surprise, Daniel slowly let go of Suho's wrist, and the boy ran behind Kris extremely scared

Kris slowly wrapped his arms around the still trembling boy

“Leave, and don't ever think of coming near Suho” he hissed

Daniel circled around and got into his car.

We both drove away, and I saw how Suho had now wrapped his own arms around Kris's waist while sobbing softly into the blond's chest.

I was so overwhelmed by everything, that at first I didn't notice the soft sobs coming from inside the car.

Amy's head turned around slowly, and her eyes widened as she saw tears splashing down Daniel's face.

“Da-Daniel” she whispered confused

Her brother didn't turn around, but simply smiled sadly

“Was that convincing enough?” he asked

“What?”

“I really hope he meant it. That he regrets what he did, and that he treats Suho better from now on because if he doesn't...I'll come back and take Suho away”

Amy's jaw dropped “Wait...You planned all this?!”

Daniel smiled again “It was improvised, but I hope it workes. As much as I like Suho, I realized how much they belonged together. You were right, they still love each other”

Amy bit her lower lip “Daniel...I can't believe how much you've changed...”

“People change Amy, and I know that Kris changed too even if he's scared to admit it”

“Do you think they will be okay...and will you be okay?”

He nodded “I'll be fine, but don't you love him? Why were you so determined to get them back together either ways?”

“Well like I said before, Kris still loves Suho and it hurt to see him doing all these things because of that. I realized that Suho also loves Kris because of the way he reacted when I told him. Hey Daniel....how did you know that he would do something, what if he hadn't?”

Daniel tapped on the steering wheel “To be honest, I didn't know if he would even do anything, but I did hope he would. Now that Suho hates me, I guess that we won't be seeing each other again, but it's worth it if at least they're happy”

I smiled “Thank you Daniel”

“No need to thank me, I owed you a lot. There's much we need to catch up on don't you think so Amy?”

Amy smiled and nodded

“Oh and please tell me if he's treating Suho okay because I did mean it when I said that if he lets go even a bit, I will take him back”

Kris POV

-Please don't cry....please don't cry-

I slowly passed my hand down Suho's back as I tried to comfort him if even just a bit

He hadn't let go of me even after both Daniel and Amy were long gone

“How's your wrist?” I asked noticing how it was still a bit red

There was no answer, Suho just closed his eyes

“Suho?” Kris asked again unwrapping his arms from around the boy

Suho looked up “You really meant it? Do you actually regret what you did?”

Kris nodded “Yes, I regret it every single day, and I just never got around to telling you”

“Why did you let go of us so easily? You didn't even fight back Kris”

“I was scared, and had no idea what to do, therefore I just ran away trying to avoid everything”

Suho took a step back he looked confused “Even after we got divorced, I waited for you to come back and try to explain things, but you never did...not once”

“Maybe it's time I finally explain everything, but not here”

After Kris was released from the hospital that same day, they both ended up in his house.

“You want something to drink?” Kris asked walking into the kitchen

Suho shook his head “I don't drink, and neither should you”

Kris chuckled “I didn't mean that kind of drink. Coffee, Tea? You know”

Suho's face turned red “Coffee is fine, thank you”

Kris sat down across from the boy “You can ask me anything, or I can just talk”

Suho looked down at the floor “There's a few things I want to know first”

“Ask away”

He looked up again “How long were you with her?”

Kris bit his lip “About a year or less...”

Suho nodded “Oh...Did you always lie about having too much work or?”
“It wasn't always lies, there was a lot going on at the company”

“What about the kids?”

“I really care about the kids, even now I miss them so much”

“Did you really ever love me?”

“Suho I...”

“As much as you hurt me Kris, you were the first person I loved, and I still do even now, but it won't work”

“Why not?” Kris asked curiously

Suho shook his head “I don't trust you anymore”

“Don't trust me anymore?” he whispered

Suho looked down sadly “You broke your promise. That you would never hurt me”

“What do I have to do so you can trust me again?” Kris held his breath

There was a long pause “I miss...I miss the old Kris. You know, the one who would always tell me that my hands were warm, and the one who would always smile when I said something stupid”

Kris could feel a knot in his throat -Don't cry...please don't cry- he told himself this time

“I'm so sorry for everything I did Suho. I let go of you, and now it seems like you're too far away for me to reach”

Suho smiled sadly “You can still reach me, but it won't be easy”

“I didn't expect it to be easy, but I'll try” he smiled

“The kids miss you too Kris”

“What?”

“They were very angry at first, but with time, they realized just how much they missed you”

Kris stood up “Let's go somewhere” he said offering his hand

Suho smiled and slowly wrapped his fingers around Kris's hand “Okay let's go”

Luhan POV

“So mom hasn't called?” I asked Xiumin who was desperately trying to pick up used beer cups

“Nope, and Luhan could you help out?”

Luhan smiled “I was the one that told you guys not to throw a party so nope” he turned around and chuckled when he saw Sehun holding an ice pack to his head

“I'm never listening to you guys again” Lay whined while he was face down on the floor

-Where's mom...- It was strange that Suho had not called at all, and it made him worry

“So who's up for round two, since I guess mom's not coming home yet” Chanyeol said with a wide smile

They all glared at him, and Xiumin threw a beer cup at him

Kai came downstairs, and they all stared

“What?” he asked

“Uh nothing” Tao replied

“Has mom called yet?” Kai asked curiously

“Nope, and it seems like his phone is off”

“Well that's strange...”

“You think maybe something happened to da...Kris?” Baekhyun asked

They all looked at each other and stayed quiet for a moment

“So uh...are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?” Chen smiled

“I'll get the passports, D.O. You take out the money from the bank, and Chanyeol go buy the tickets” Sehun said throwing his ice pack on the table “We're going to New York” his lips curled up into a grin

 

o: I bet you guys didn't think that would of happened with Daniel ^^ I was like they're going to freak out once they realize that Daniel is not a mean person c: he just cares for Suho and it's kind of sad that he had to let go despite his growing feelings :c please let me know what you guys thought ^^