The Withdrawal

The Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This is really a catastrophe, Ryeowook!" Growled Eunji. Nichkhun and Sooyoung can only see them with a wary gaze.

"Probably not a good idea to invite Eunji and Ryeowook to do the work with us." Nichkhun whispered.

"You're right." Sooyoung response.

They both  must see Eunji scolded Ryeowook, while Ryeowook could only shut up and accept insults and Eunji’s saliva that sometimes come out of .

"It's all wrong, Ryeowook." Eunji massaging her forehead. "Ginseng is not coming from the district of Nepal, but from South Korea. Not from Nepal and would never from Nepal."

"I'm sorry Eunji." Ryeowook said.

"Well, we repeated from the beginning." Eunji trying to be patient.

After hours they serve well to their task, they all finally finished and decided to eat together.

"So, we're going to eat where?" Ryeowook asked the three of them when they are in Nichkhun’s car.

"Oh , I was just told by Suzy, that she and her friends were eating steak, so we ate there too." Nichkhun said. Sooyoung and Eunji  who were sitting in the back seat staring at each other.

"I think, I can’t come with you guys." Sooyoung said suddenly.

"Me too." Added Eunji.

"Why do you refuse?" Said Nichkhun. "You haven’t eat yet? If you worry about who will pay, just calm down. I'll pay for you three."

"Thank you." Sooyoung said. "But, that’s not necessary."

"Not necessary? No, you must come. I do not like if you refuse." Said Nichkhun.

Sooyoung and Eunji finally gave up.

"Oh yes. I heard today, the 'Prince’s Wife Candidate' will be drawn tonight." Chirps Ryeowook suddenly.

"Really? Oh yes, you're right. Two days ago the registration is closed." Nichkhun added.

"I think we will hear an announcement at dinner." Ryeowook said with a laugh. Nichkhun smiled. Sooyoung could see Nichkhun smile in the rearview mirror of the car. A smile that makes Sooyoung lost their minds.

After a trip that takes 15 minutes, they arrived at the steakhouse is meant by Nichkhun. The four of them entered the restaurant and Nichkhun got a welcome hug from Suzy.

"Nichkhun, you've finally arrived." Suzy said, taking off her arms . "And you bring some-"

"Friends." Nichkhun answered spontaneously. "I brought some friends."

Suzy Sooyoung with a look - what you're doing here - on Sooyoung. "Well, Nichkhun’s friend is my friend too, right Sooyoun?" Said Suzy. Sooyoung just bowed her head.

"Let's go." Nichkhun.

They go straight to the second floor, the VIP section. Sooyoung can see all the friends of Suzy. People who are popular in their school. Including Shim Changmin. Sooyoung snorted when she saw Changmin, Sooyoung nevertheless still enter the room with Nichkhun, Suzy, Eunji and Ryeowook.

Changmin is aware of the presence of Sooyoung. Sooyoung, Eunji and Ryeowook looks awkward in between all the popular kids. However, they remained seated.

"I order the tenderloin steak. What do you guys want?" Nichkhun asked the three of them.

Eunji quickly took the menu from Nichkhun hand. Sooyoung who saw her friend's behavior, immediately glared.

"I want a sirloin steak." Eunji said finally.

"I'm just the same as Eunji." Said Sooyoung and Ryeowook nodded as he agree with Eunji’s order.

"Oh yes, tonight's announcement of Prince’s Wife Candidate, right?" Asked Suzy to make sure. Her friends nodded. "Then we'll just ask the restaurant to turn on the television so we can see it here."

Having asked one of the waiters, they finally allowed to turn on the TV.

***

"Minho, dear. Are you ready?"Asked the Queen Jung Nan.

"Soon, Mom." Minho said.

"All right." Said Queen Jung Nan. "I will be waiting at the bottom. And please make sure you look nice."

After his mother left, Minho took his cell phone and immediately call someone.

"Hello? Eyoung?"Said Minho.

"Hey, Minho. How are you doing?"Asked Eyoung across.

"I'm fine. You?"

"Me too."

"Tonight is the night the withdrawal of the name."

"I know it."

"Have you signed up?"

"It is."

"I hope you're elected." Said Minho with little whisper.

Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter