The Secret Of The Heart

The Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tomorrow, registration for 'Prince’s Wife Candidate' will be opened. To all the girls aged 14-20 years is expected to sign soon. Registration will be open for 2 weeks."

That was mentioned by the presenter on TV. It's been 2 days, TV programs, newspapers, social media are talking about candidate’s election for Prince's wife. Every girl in school talk about it.

"Perhaps, the girl who got elected, is the girl from the Province of America? The girls from there, are all beautiful." Said Eunji .

"But, most of them were fake because of the beauty of plastic surgery. Perhaps one of the girl from Province of Europe?"Added Sooyoung .

"And do not forget the girls from the Middle East, they are innocent girls with exotic looks." Said Eunji with a broken spirit. "And the girls from district India also sweet."

"Yes, the one from Asia who got elected is very rare. And the possibilities for this time,  I think we are not chosen."She breathed.

"We should never give up our spirit!" Eunji said as she clenched her fist. "We will register tomorrow  then ..... " Eunji paused .

"Then what?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. "All we can do is wait until the Prince Minho pulled one of the girl's name."

"Well, at least we pray." Said Eunji again. "Importantly, tomorrow we 've had to register."

"If we enroll tomorrow, it would line up. On the first day, the girls in our city will enroll. And we had to wait for hours." Said Sooyoung .

"That's true." Eunji again silent.

***

"Hey Sooyoung, the registration for Prince’s Wife Candidate has been opened. Don’t you and Eunji will enroll? "asked Mrs. Choi.

"Why we should register? After all, we won’t get elected." Said Sooyoung while she ate her dinner food.

"At least you have to try." said Mrs. Choi. "After all, it’s already become a rule in our country. 'If the registration of Candidate for Prince’s wife is held, then any girl aged 14-20 years should apply.'"

"She is not confident, Mom." Added Zelo. "She and Eunji are ugly. They may not dare to sign up. While the girls who sign up are the girls who love to dress up."

"Hey, your sister is like your mother who has a natural beauty, so she doesn’t need to dress up too much. " Mr. Choi defend Sooyoung. Zelo who can only pout reprimanded. "And you should also register. Maybe you get selected. I can feel it. The girl who get selected this time is a girl who comes from the Province of Asia. Been a long time since a girl from Asia."

"Your father is right. Been a long time. My grandmother once told, that when she was a kid, one of the 14-year -old girl from the Indonesian district, was elected. Then she married the prince. And become a princess. But, she was the only girl from the Asian Province that once elected." told Mrs. Choi.

"Well, I'll enroll. " Said Sooyoung weakly.

" I hope you're elected . " Said Quetin taunt with his mouth full .

Sooyoung raised her eyebrows . "Tsk, thank you."

***

Clunk ! ! !

Sooyoung and Eunji fell because of the girls who can not wait to sign up .

"You people! Be patient! Huh!" Eunji tried to stand up, and smoothing down her school uniform. But it looks like the girls who do not listen to the words of Eunji .

"We can not sign up today. " Said Sooyoung. "These girls are to .... wild."

"You're right. " Said Eunji. "Tomorrow, after school."

Sooyoung and Eunji finally agreed to go home .

***

"You must be kidding ." Said Sooyoung

Eunji widened her eyes . "Today's crowded too. Even more crowded than yesterday."

"Tomorrow." They said in the end .

However, the next day is the same. Crowded.

"I give up. If this continues, we will never be able to register." Said Sooyoung. Now they both were enjoying ice cream with a sour face .

"Do you think we need to sign?" Said Eunji. Sooyoung was stunned.

"You change your mind?" Said Sooyoung.

Eunji raised his shoulders. "If the situation is like this, we have no choice?"

Sooyoung plays the tip of the hair, then tosses a scoop of ice cream into . " Well, after all, we are not necessarily elected, right? "

"Let's go home." Eunji said.

***

"Now the task for you!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter