When Sooyoung Meets Eyoung

The Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Black mercy car with a flag in front of it stopped in front of her house. Sooyoung was really nervous. She let her hair loose. Eunji already dressed her. She was very beautiful. She already knew who was going to meet her. That girl. The girl who is 4 years older than her. The girl who has stolen the hearts of Prince Minho, Lady Noh Lee Young.

Sooyoung squeeze her hands, before she was called by Mrs. Choi to go downstair. Sooyoung immediately put on her high heels. She’s very nervous. She could not deal with Lady Eyoung. Lady Eyoung is famous for her beauty. Lots of Dukes, Counts, Lords and other noble wants Lady Eyoung to become their wives.

Mrs. Choi immediately opened the door. That day Mr. Choi could not accompany her daughter because of the demands of the job. Now Sooyoung was accompanied by Ji Min and Zelo.

Lady Eyoung stood at the door with the authority. She uses a red sleeveless dress, then use a fur coat on the outside. Sooyoung guessed that Lady Eyoung’s dress is very expensive. In contrast to Sooyoung who gets her dress today with discount prices.

"Come in, Miss."  said Mrs. Choi. She smiled before set foot in Sooyoung’s house.

"Hello, Sooyoung ." Eyoung said, holding out her hand Sooyoung welcomed her hand. For some reasons, she felt that her hands are very cold. Is it because she was too long in the car and turn on the air conditioner or because the weather is cold tonight. Eyoung stares at Sooyoung confidently. It made Sooyoung feel scared. The same fear of the threat the she get from Suzy .

"And you must be Sooyoung’s mother, Han Ji Min." Said Eyoung, then looking at Mrs. Choi.

"Good evening, Miss." Said Mrs. Choi slightly bent. "Is your journey from Monte Carlo run smoothly?"

"Current." Eyoung said briefly. "And you’re definitely Junhong, but you probably wants me to call you Zelo, right?" Now, Eyoung is looking at Zelo. "You and your sister are very tall."

"Miss, you may sit down . " said Mrs. Choi. " I 'll get you a drink."

"Thank you." Said Eyoung who is directly sitting on the couch.

***

"So, Sooyoung ,” Eyoung sipped her tea.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter