The Quarrel

The Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“The date already set. Now you should tell your parents about it.” Sooyoung get the call from Jin at lunch time.

It’s already a few days, she already came back home from Monte Carlo. Nothing happen after that kiss. They went back to their ‘temporary’ house in silent. Only Eunji that keeps talking about Sungjae on their way home. While Sooyoung and Changmin act like nothing happen. The next day, Sooyoung and Eunji need to return home, but Changmin needs to stay in Monte Carlo because of some state’s duty.

“When is the date?” asked Eunji.

“Next month.” Said Sooyoung then continue to slurped her tea.

“Hey, Sooyoung.” Said a girl’s voice behind her back. Sooyoung turned around and saw Suzy standing there.

“What do you want?” asked Sooyoung.

“Look at you, just because you’ve chosen to marry the royals, now you become arrogant?” Suzy said, with a mocking smile.

“Well, at least I have reason to stay away from your Nichkhun.” Said Sooyoung. Her heart was torn when she mentioned Nichkhun’s name. Even though that she’s getting comfortable with Changmin or already falling in love with Minho, but still Nichkhun is the first person that makes her feel like she was going to fall, but also makes her believe that he always there to catch her.

“That’s what I’m trying to tell you.” Said Suzy again.

“What? Are you going to lecture me about Nichkhun again?” Sooyoung is trying to stands up from her chair.

“What if I say ‘yes’.” Suzy gives her a challenging smile.

“Suzy, stop bothering her.” Now Eunji is getting up from her seat too. “She’s having a lot of pressure, so stop giving her another burden.”

“What? Are you afraid that I will ruin your last days as a single girl just because I give you some burdens?” said Suzy again. She scoff. “Hey, be tough and face me.”

All of a sudden, Sooyoung slapped her.

Everyone in the school cafetaria shocked.

“Don’t you dare to speak or meet my gaze again.” Said Sooyong cold.

Suzy her cheek. It was red.

“What’s going on here?” suddenly a man’s voice can heard through the cafetaria.

It’s Nichkhun.

“What happen to Suzy?” he asked again.

“Look at your future cousin, she slapped me.” Said Suzy th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter