Sooyoung Is Mine

The Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A classic music was palying and can be heard through the ball room. Minho and Eyoung are dancing in the middle of the room.

Sooyoung sigh. Eunji is dancing with Sungjae. Changmin is nowhere to be seen. Nichkhun is the first one to leave the party. He said that he need to leave Monte Carlo tonight and go back to their school soon.

Sooyoung took one of mineral water. Remembering that she’s only a 15 years old, she couldn’t drink any kind of wine. Sooyoung sigh again. Her heart hurt so much. She can feel that her eyes are wet. So she stands up, and walk to the door.

She walks to the backyard of the building. She looking aroung and her gaze is catching something. 

“A labyrinth? Does every place in this city has a labyrinth?” Sooyoung sigh again.

She then walks towards the labyrinth entrance. Before she enters the labyrinth, she looks down and whispers something. “I’m on my own now.”

She walks into the labyrinth with a teary eyes. “I don’t need your help.”

Her hands clenched. “Be strong. Be strong. You can always scream, if you lost.”

Her tears already running down her cheeks. She remove her high heels and wiping her tears. But no matter how much she wipes it, that tears keep falling down.

Sooyoung then walks into the labyrinth.

***

“So, tell me, how old are you?” asked Sungjae.

“I’m 15.” Eunji answered.

“I’m 14, not too old. Not too old.” Said Sungjae smirking.

“What? You like older woman?”

“Older

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter