Heartbreaking Story In A Beautiful Day

The Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another student bow to her. Since she went to school this morning, all people treat her like a royal.

It’s been two weeks, since she came back from Monte Carlo. Two days after the ball, all the things go back to normal. Her last two days in Monte Carlo was spent in her room, waiting until she take flight back to her home.

“So, that’s mean you’re going to marry Changmin?” asked Eunji at the cafetaria today. Sooyoung nods.

“When will you get married?” asked Eunji. Sooyoung shook her head.

“I don’t know yet, Eunji. I still need to wait until my royal preparation class is over.” Said Sooyoung.

Both Sooyoung and Eunji sigh.

“Eunji?”

“Yes?”

“Speaking about wedding day, will you be bridesmaid?” said Sooyoung carefully.

Eunji widened her eyeball. “OH MY GOD! Soo! That would be an honor.” Said Eunji. “I will be your bridesmaid, Soo.”

Sooyoung chuckles.

***

“So, my lady, for your gown as a bridesmaid, what color do you choose?” asked the France designer.

“Umm, I would like to choose white.” Said Eunji. It’s been an hour since they discuss the wedding gown for the big day for Sooyoung.

“NO!” shout the designer that makes Sooyoung and Eunji a little bit surprised. “White color is only for the bride! The bride is the main star of the day, you shouldn’t steal her spotlight just because you two wearing the same color!”

Eunji pout. “Well, it’s only a suggestion.”

The designer sighs. “For a very a cheerful and an annoying personality like you, I think you should wear a yellow dress.”

Eunji raised her eyebrows. Ready to make a protest, but Sooyoung told her just to stay calm.

“Whatever you say.” Said Eunji then leaning to her chair.

“Now for you, your majesty.” He gives Sooyoung a little bow. “You have such an incredible body. You should show it to everyone.”

He started to draw some sketches in his book. Sooyoung and Eunji is wondering what did he make.

“There.” After finished, he showed Sooyoung and Eunji the gown sketches. After seeing it, Eunji and Sooyoung seems satisfied.

“Well, it’s very nice to meet you, Monsieur Emile.” Said Eunji.

“Oh yes, it’s a pleasure Mademoiselle Sooyoung and Mademoiselle Eunji.”  Said The designer at the end of their meeting.

After the designer’s car leaves the yard, Jin come up to meet with those two young ladies.

“Miss, you need to continue your royal lesson.” Said Jin.

***

“One, two, three, one, two, three, one, two, three.” Said the dance trainer. “You need to relax a little bit, your highness.”

Sooyoung sighs. “I can’t dance.” She said to herself.

“Okay, your majesty, let’s take five.” Said the trainer then leaving Sooyoung alone in the hall.

“Hey.” Said someone. She sees Nichkhun.

“Hey.” Said Sooyoung and smiles.

“How’s the dance class?” asked Nichkhun.

“Well, I danced awkwardly.” Said Sooyoung.

Nichkhun and chuckles. “Dancing is not that bad.”

“I know... it’s just that....” Sooyoung can’t continue her words, and holding the back of her neck in frustration.

“It’s really awkward to dance with the person you don’t know.” Nichkhun continue her sentence. “I get that a lot.”

Sooyoung smiles.

“Well, how about this, I’ll teach you not to dance awkwardly.” Nichkhun offered. And he smiles.

Sooyoung’s blushing. “O-o-okay.”

Nichkhun walks toward her. He pulled something from his pocket. An iPod with a handsfree. He put one of the handsfree in Sooyoung’s left ear. And put another in his right ear. Nichkhun’s body is getting closer to her. Sooyoung holds her breath. This the second time their body was so close, remembering their first time to get closer was the time when they were disscussing about their group assignment. Third if you count Sooyoung’s dream when she’s fainted in the labyrinth.

Nichkhun push one of the button in his iPod. A Thousand Year, Pt. 2 by Christina Perri ft. Steve Kazee is played through the handsfree.

Nichkhun put his left hand in Sooyoung’s waist, and Sooyoung put her right hand in Nichkhun’s shoulder. Their other hands mingle with each other.

Christina Perri’s voice is heard in their handsfree as they started to dance.

Sooyoung is trying to focus.

“Don’t focus. Don’t be to serious. Dancing is about having fun. Just go with the flow.” Nichkhun whispered.

 

I have died every day
waiting for you
Darlin' don't be afraid
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more

 

Sooyoung just listen to the music and try to go with the flow. Even though she’s moving along with the music, Nichkhun’s still leading the dance.

 

One step closer..

 

“What are you doing here, Nichkhun?” asked Changmin who’s apparently been watching them dancing from the beginning.

Soon, Sooyoung stops and release her hand from Nichkhun’s. She pull out the handsfree from her ear.

Nichkhun turned around, and then walks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter