Monte Carlo

The Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, you're going to Monte Carlo?" Asked Eunji.

"Sssttt ... Keep your voice down." Sooyoung said as she looked at the two girls who had been to see them .

"Leave it alone. You will be a princess, of course they wouldn’t dare to disturb you. " Said Eunji again. Sooyoung just rolled her eyes. "So, when are you going to Monte Carlo?" Said Eunji.

"The day after tomorrow." She replied simply.

"You have started to pack?"

"Not yet, later in the evening. Will you help?" She asked hopefully.

"Of course!" She said enthusiastically.

"All right."

***

"So, where are you going to live when to Monte Carlo?" Said Eunji.

Sooyoung shook her head. "They will tell me when it's up in Monte Carlo."

Eunji just nodded in understanding.

***

"So, tomorrow you're going to Monte Carlo? To meet with the royal family,"asked the Principal.

Sooyoung nodded. "I hope you give me permission."

"If it was an affair to meet with the royal family, of course. " Said the principal, then he take the license of Sooyoung's hand.

***

"Good morning, Miss Sooyoung." Said one man in the black suit like an office worker, with sunglasses perched on his face. " I'm Jin , Kim Seok Jin, Prince Minho's assistant. Are you ready?" Said Jin .

"Yes , I'm ready." Said Sooyoung.

"Well then, we 'd better go now." Said Jin. "You may say goodbye first."

Sooyoung faces her family. Eunji was there too. She stayed one night.

"Behave yourself there, child . "Mrs. Choi hugged her then kissed her cheek .

"Yes, mom." Said Sooyoung.

"Be careful on the road, Sooyoung. " said Mr. Choi.

"Yes, Dad." Said Sooyoung. Now Sooyoung glanced Zelo. "Take care of yourself, little brother. Don’t be naughty, ok?"Sooyoung joked as she plays his hair.

"Don’t forget to bring me a souvenir. " Said Zelo.

Sooyoung chuckled. Now she is facing Eunji. She hugged Eunji. "I'll see you again." Said Sooyoung. Eunji nodded and then release the arms.

"All right, let's go. Lady Eyoung saaid we should not be late." Said Sooyoung. Jin nodded. Sooyoung was about to take her luggage, but prevented by Jin.

"You don’t need to bother. " Said Jin. He whistled then the car driver who will them both to the airport, take her luggage.

***

Sooyoung was really amazed. All this time, she had never been in a car entering the aircraft runaway. When the car enters the runaway, Sooyoung could not believe what plane she would ride .

"Air Force One." Sooyoung murmured in awe. Near the plane, there is a red carpet. At the edge of the red carpet, paparazzis stood with their camera flash. She had never dreamed like this before. In one night, her life changed. She will be a princess. She and Eunji suddenly became the most popular girls in school. Her family will be one of the royals.

"Miss Sooyoung, you don’t need to worry with this crowd, they will take care of it." Jin said from th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter