Historical Event During Punishment

The Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung’s still giving some band aids to Nichkhun’s bruises.

“Ouch...” Nichkhun groaned.

“Be patient, it’s almost done.” Said Sooyoung giving the last band aid to Nichkhun’s forehead.

“How’s your back?” asked Nichkhun.

“It’s fine.”

“Was it hurt?”

Sooyoung shook her head. “I’m fine.”

“Hey,” he said. “I’m sorry for slapping you.”

“That’s okay. Suzy’s your girlfriend, I slapped her, so it’s normal for you to be mad. And I guess I can’t control my rage.”

Nichkhun just nodding in understanding. “So, when’s the wedding?”

“Next month.”

“Have you ordered your dress?”

“I have.”

“Is it good?”

“I don’t know. I haven’t seen the result.” Said Sooyoung. Sooyoung then stands up from the school’s infirmary, then walked out through the door.

“Hey, Sooyoung.” Nichkhun called. “I’m really sorry.”

Sooyoung smiled. “It’s okay.”

“And thank you.”

***

“Why would you waste your time to protecting him?” asked Changmin in their class.

“What are you doing here?” asked Sooyoung. “Don’t you have another state’s duties?”

“It’s all done. Jin said that I can go back to school.”

Sooyoung didn’t respond.

“Sooyoung?”

“Yes?”

“Can I meet you at the rooftop after school?” asked Changmin.

“Why? Is there anything you want to tell me? Tell me right away. I just want to go home after school.”

“If I tell you right now, you will be surprised, and in a minute we will have a math test, so I don’t want to ruin your concentration.”

Sooyoung scoffs. “Fine.”

***

“I’ve heard you got beaten up by Changmin?” asked Minho who’s apparently sitting in ne of the chair in the school’s infirmary.

“What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be in your honeymoon?” asked Nichkhun.

“It got postponed. And because there’s nothing to do back in Monte Carlo, so I came here with Changmin this morning.”

“You have nothing to worry about in here.”

“I know.” Said Minho again then leaned his back on the chair. “So this Suzy, I don’t like her. I don’t like her at all.”

“I’m not telling you to like her, you know.” Said Nichkhun again.

“It’s just my opinion, cousin. She hurt our Sooyoung.”

“It’s your and Changmin’s Sooyoung. Not mine.” Said Nichkhun again and then looking at the ceiling.

“I know that you don’t really like her, but I gotta tell you, love can grow anywhere and anytime. You probably didn’t like her, but one day you will realized there is a part of her that special. A part of her that makes you anxious.” Said Minho. “And if you don’t act now, you will regret soon.”

“I have nothing to regret. I told you right now, Suzy is the only girl in my mind right now. I hope understand that.”

Minho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter