Labyrinth

The Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung never imagined this thing would happen in her life. Right now, Prince Minho is sitting at the chair in front of her. They’re alone in that room. Minho has been looking at Sooyoung all the time, while the girl can’t do anything at all, beside sitting awkwardly.

“So, you’re the girl named Choi Sooyoung?” all of a sudden, Minho’s voice break the silence. Sooyoung nods. “Not bad. Not bad at all.” Said Minho while smiling. “So, tonight we will have a press conference at the palace hall.

“I’m sorry?” Sooyoung’s pretends not to understand.

“I said. We’re going to have a press conference to announce that we are going to get married.” Said Minho again.

“Oh.” Soyoung’s mouth formed the letter ‘O’.

“But,” said Minho suddenly. “Before we do that. I want to do smething with you.”

“What is that?” Sooyoung asked carefully.

All of a sudden, Minho stands up from his chair, and walk tomard Sooyoung’s direction. Sooyoung started to get nervous.

Minho stands in front of her, causing Sooyoung to look up so he can see Minho’s face. But something unusual shocked her. Minho lowered his face. And now they’re face only a few inches. Sooyoung can feel Minho’s warm breath rush into her face. Then Minho kiss Sooyoung’s cheek.

Oh my.

Sooyoung’s face is as red as the boiled lobster. The same feeling that she got at the time Nichkhn’s touch her face is coming again.

“I’ll meet you at the palace backyard at 3 pm, sweety.” Said Minhoright in Sooyoung’s ear.

Sooyoung was about to exlplode. Her face become redder. She could not believe. What will this prince will do to her?

***

“So, he asked to meet you at the backyard?” said Eunji over the phone.

“Yup.”

“And, what do you say?”

“Before I could answer him, he just left the room. Leaving me alone.”

“Ahhh... Such a guy.”

“I know right.”

“But, you should come and meet him.”

“Yeah I will.” Said Sooyoung then sighing. “In fact right now, I’m getting ready for this afternoon.”

“Oh.”

“Well I gotta go. Someone’s coming.”

Sooyoung ends the call as someone knocks her room door.

“Come in!” said Sooyoung.

Something surprised Sooyoung because the one who comes in is not the maid who serves her, but Minho. Wearing a suit, with a some badges on his suit.

“Let’s go. You and I are taking Roro and Poochie.”

***

Sooyoung had no idea who is Roro and who is Poochie. Sooyoung is just following Minho’s footsteps. They arrived at yard’s corner. And now, Sooyoung know, who is Roro and who is Poochie. They’re the royal puppies.

Roro is a beagle. Sooyoung thinks a beagle dog is dog that peole always used for hunting, not a dog they used to keep in a palace. But a royal family keeping a dog like Roro, Sooyoung’s really happy. While Poochie, well, Poochie is more fit to be a royal dog than Roro. At least that was Sooyoung think in her mind. Poochie is a Pomerian. A very cute Pomerian puppy.

“They are my sons.” Said Minho then whistle to the two puppies. The two puppies then run to Minho. “Hey guys. Do you guys play well, hmm?” said Minho while Poochie’s fur. Sooyoung’s giggled.

Then, Minho said something that makes Sooyoung stunned. “Hey, boys. Say ‘hi’ to your new mom. That’s right. You’ll get a new mother. Her name is Sooyoung. Be good to her okay.”

Seeing Minho like that making Sooyoung to believe that one day he will be real good father.

Oh God.

What was she thinking?

Did she just say that Minho will be a good dad?

‘Wake up Sooyoung, you guys just met. You can’t just thinking about having a future with him. You don’t even love him, and beside he loves Eyoung,’ said Sooyoung in her mind.

Sooyoung smiles as Minho gives her Poochie. “Meet, Poochie. He’s very calm.” Said Minho. Sooyoung then Poochie’s fur, and the Pomerian like it.

“Let’s go.” Said Minho again. Poochie is not really hard to control, while Roro. Sooyoung assumed that Roro loves to play. She can see it just on how the dog very active. But after awhile, Minho can control Roro. Now, both Sooyoung and Minho walks around the yard together.

The yard was very large. It looks like a soccer field. In the east of the field, there’s a labyrinth.

“You interested to go in there?” asked Minho. His head lean over the labyrinth’s direction.

Sooyoung shook her head.

“Eh? Why not?” Said Minho again.

“I’m just afraid to get lost.” Said Sooyoung.

“It’s okay. It’s fun to get lost. Sometimes you will find something you’ll never imagined before.” Said Minho while smiling. “And beside, if you lost, you can scream my name. And I will come right away.”

“You promise?” said Sooyoung.

And Minho nods. “Cross my heart.”

“Okay then. Here.” Said Sooyoung as she gives Poochie to Minho. “I’m going now.”

Then Sooyoung enters the labyrinth.

***

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter