Everything Has Changed

The Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Your highness.” Said Minho to Sooyoung. “May I have this dance?”

Sooyoung looked at Minho with an empty look. “Yes.” She said softly. They walked together to the middle of the room. The orchestra started to play a music.

Minho placed his hand on Sooyoung’s waist. While Sooyoung placed her hand in Minho’s shoulder. And they hold each other hand.

“You’re the most beautiful bride.” Said Minho.

Sooyoung chuckles. “Don’t let you wife hear what you just said.”

“I won’t.” Said Minho.

“How’s your life?” asked Sooyoung again.

“It’s good.” Said Minho again.

“Oh.” Said Sooyoung again. “What about Eyoung?”

“We’re....” Minho can’t finished his sentence. “We’re expecting a baby.”

Sooyoung can feel that her legs become unsteady. But she’s trying to keep her balance. And then Ariana Grande’s Tattooed Heart started to play by the orchestra and the singer started to sing the lyrics.

Sooyoung sighs. “Are you okay?” asked Minho.

Sooyoung nods. “I thing the dress is a little bit tight.”

“Oh... I see.” Said Minho then he release his hand from her waist. “I think we should stop here. I think that dancing is only gonna make it tighter.”

Without saying anything else, Minho walked to the other side of the ballroom.

“So, I’ve just seen that you and my son were dancing?” asked a woman behind her.

Sooyoung turned around and see her-barely-mother-in-law-to-be. Duchess Jung Nan stands there and smiles to her.

“Your Highness.” Said Sooyoung then bow to her.

“No.” She said then walked to Sooyoung. “I’m the one who should call you ‘your highness’.” She said. She take her purse and pull out a small box. She give the box to Sooyoung. “There you go.”

Sooyoung take the box awkwardly. “What is this?” asked Sooyoung.

“It’s a diamond necklace.” She said. “Being passed from the elected girl and to another elected girl.”

Sooyoung open the box and revealing a beautiful diamond necklace. Sooyoung’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter