Royal Wedding

The Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Your Highness, we will do the wedding ceremonial rehearsal tomorrow.” Said Jin. “Make sure, your friend, Eunji to be there, because she will be the maid of honor.”

“Yes, of course.” Said Sooyoung.

“Is everything okay?” asked Changmin. “You look a little bit pale today.”

“I’m fine.” Said Sooyoung. ‘”It’s just that, I think my dad, won’t be able to be at rehearsing place tomorrow.” Said Sooyoung then exhales. “He has lot of work to do since it right now is the harvest season.”

“It’s okay. But he will be present at the wedding ceremony right?” asked Changmin and Sooyoung nods.

“Well, then, I guess we have to find another person to replace my dad temporarily.” Said Sooyoung who sighs.

“Just ask Jin to do it.” Said Changmin again.

“Okay.” Said Sooyoung.

***

“Shindong, I couldn’t believe that the day has arrived!” said Yoona on air.

“Yes, folks. Today is the day. It’s the royal wedding day.” Said Shindong happily. “For a few minutes ahead, we’re going to focus on the palace, because that’s where we can see Prince Changmin and his best man, Prince Nichkhun will appear.”

“Yes, and the bride will appear at one of the 5 stars hotel in this city. What a moment.” Said Yoona.

“Speaking of bride, what do you think about the dress that she will wear later?” asked Shindong to Yoona.

“Well, just by seeing her personality, the gown is not going to be a big gown with lot of lace. But the gown must be simple but at the same time elegant. But dress must not be too simple, because you know, one day she’s going to be a queen, and a queen needs to fancy herself right?” said Yoona.

“You’re right, Yoona.” Said Shindong. “And oooh!! Look at that! The car that takes the two princes is on its way.”

Then the screen on TV is showing calssic car that’s getting out from the royal palace and heading to the cathedral. Both princes are wearing military uniforms. Prince Changmin is wearing red uniform with badges, while Prince Nichkhun is wearing a navy blue uniform. Those prince gives a royal salute to the guards that stand by near the palace and waves to the crowd that are cheering for them.

***

“What a lucky man.” Said Nichkhun inside the car.

“Excuse me?” Said Nichkhun.

“Marrying the girl who is supposed to be mine.” Said Changmin who look straight to the road.

“I’m sorry, but I thought you like Suzy a lot better.” Said Changmin. Nichkhun is speechless.

But then, “Love can grow anywhere.” Nichkhun said with an honest smile.

***

“While the princes are on their way, Let’s take a look at the cathedral.” Said Yoona. “At the cathedral, Prince Jinhee, our former king and his wife, Duchess Jung Nan already arrived at the cathedral with their youngest son, Sungjae. The duchess is wearing a stunning pastel dress and covered with a white blazer.”

“And don’t forget the hat.” Add Shindong.

“Yes, the hat too.” Said Yoona again. “Following behind them are Prince Minho and his wife, Lady Noh Lee Young, who is wearing a pink dress and matched blazer and hat.” Said Yoona again.

***

It’s been the the 6th time, Sooyoung already throwing up. She can’t stop since she woke up.

“Sooyoung, are you okay?” asked Eunji who is already wearing her simple yellow dress.

Sooyoung didn’t answer she keeps throwing up and crying.

“Sissy! You have to stop crying, it’s been the 4th time the stylist team fixing up your make up.” Add Zelo.

“Sooyoung it’s okay. Stop crying.” Her mom trying to comfort her.

“But I don’t want to get married so soon.” She said.

“I know it’s hard, sweety but it’s also the law that we can’t avoid.” Said Jimin then caressing her daughter’s hair.

“You are a strong and independent woman.” Said his dad then face his daughter’s face. “You know a lot of dad will cry on their daughter wedding day. And if you want me to do the same, I will.”  

Sooyoung chuckles.

“Dad, please.” Said Zelo. “Even though yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter