Help From Nichkhun

The Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sooyoung , wake up!" Cried Mrs. Choi. "If you're awake, quickly wake your brother. Otherwise you will be late for school."

Sooyoung got up from the bed. She walked toward the door of her bedroom and immediately opened the door. She immediately walked to the next room with her eyes closed. Having reached the goal, Sooyoung banging Zelo’s room door.

"Hey! Stupid, wake up! Fast! We'll be late!" Sooyoung drooling . Once finished with her younger brother, Sooyoung back to her room , and taking bath .

 

***

" Sooyoung ! Sooyoung ! Sooyoung ! " Eunji trying to call. While the girl were called in, Sooyoung speeding up her pace while listening to music from the earphones. "Sooyoung!"

Sooyoung finally gave up and facing toward Eunji who’s trying to regulate her breathing. "What is it?" Sooyoung asked as she folded her arms across her chest.

"It's ...." Eunji said, still catching her breath. The girl handed Sooyoung a magazine. Sooyoung took the magazine from Eunji. "The prince...he....hhhh....he....  celebrate his birthday yesterday .... the twentieth .... ouch you walk fast. "

Sooyoung carefully researching the magazine. Stated clearly that Prince Minho recently celebrated his twentieth anniversary. 'To be sure, the girls in the world are going to be crazy.' Inner Sooyoung .

"Looks like 'Prince Wife Candidate Registration' will be opened in a few days. We should register as soon as possible."Said Eunji again.

"Hey, Eunji. The possibility of our name will be chosen was small." Sooyoung said, handing the magazine back to Eunji. "Who'd want to be married by force?"

"I think , if the groom is the Prince of Earth, the girls won’t object. In fact, they hope that they are elected and married to Prince Minho. " said Eunji.

"What's so great about Prince Minho?" Sooyoung return to walk fast.

Eunji try to follow her. "Okay, Prince Minho was...." Eunji look into the school corridor ceiling , trying to think of the greatness of Prince Minho. "He's handsome, smart, tall, rich, and do not forget the fact that he is a candidate for King of the World after his father." Eunji said as she imagines. "And he is also a military school’s graduate. You know, right, every military man always look dashing." Now Eunji began swirling .

"And if you're elected?" Sooyoung asked.

"I must be dreaming if I'm elected." Eunji said smiling as she closed her eyes.

"Keep dreaming, because Prince Minho will fall into the arms of another girl." Said Sooyoung teased Eunji .

Like a bullet, Eunji surprised. "If I was not chosen, I 'll let go of Prince Minho."

"And if I'm elected?" Sooyoung turned and folded her arms across her chest.

" If you're elected, it's okay. In fact I'm happy. And maybe you could introduce me to Prince Sungjae."

" Yes ...." Sooyoung Step stalled , while realizing that there is a person in front of them.

"Oh ..... Prince Minho and Prince Sungjae," Eunji’s steps were also suspended . "Sooyoung .... The ... it .... The ..."

"Shim Changmin." Sooyoung said coldly. A tall man with a more fasionable uniform, standing one meter from the direction of Sooyoung and Eunji. He smiled condescending toward them.

"Good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter