Riverbank

The Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You need to go back to school.” Changmin said one night as he lean on Sooyoung’s door. “You’re still 15 years old, and about to be a 16 years old girl.”

It’s been 2 months after their wedding, and Changmin decided not to go on a honeymoon because there’s a lot of works he needs to do and don’t have time for honeymoon. He didn’t even have time to sleep!

“So?” Sooyoung asked as she comb her hair.

“So, go back to our old school.” Said Changmin again. “At least you need to be educated before you could be a queen.” He said once more.

“And what about you?” asked Sooyoung again. “Are you gonna go back to school too?” she asked.

“No.” Changmin said and sighs. “I’m almost seventeen, I can take care of myself. And right now, my own self is not the only thing I need to take care.”

Sooyoung nods in understanding. He knew the other thing that he need to take care, this world is in his hand.

“I’ll call the school so you can study again there.” Said Changmin.

“But..”

“No but, Sooyoung.” Said Changmin as he walked away took out his phone and walked away from Sooyoung’s room.

***

“So it was more like, ‘your husband is trying to get rid of you’ thing?” asked Eunji.

Sooyoung sipped her milkshake. Everyone in the cafeteria is looking at her and she looked back. “What are you looking at?”

After hearing the princess’ question, they’re going back to their usual activities.

“So the answer for my question is?” asked Eunji again.

“No.” She said. “He’s not going to get rid of me.”

Eunji only nods in understanding. And then she remember something that make her eyes widened. “Why didn’t you have with him at your first night?” she asked in curiosity.

Sooyoung almost spill out her drink.

“What are you talking about?” asked Sooyoung as she cleaned the water on the table with tissue.

“Junghong said that you and Changmin didn’t have on the first night.” Said Eunji interogating Sooyoung. “You guys didn’t even sleep in the same room.”

Sooyoung sighs. “I’m 15 years old for God’s sake!” she lowered her voice. “Do you want me to see my walking around with you as a pregnant woman?”

“No, but,” Eunji said. “He can use a protection, you know. Like condoms, or maybe you can use a birth control pills!” Sooyoung sigh again. “What is going on Sooyoung?” Sooyoung sigh for a couple of time. “Okay stop sighing.” Said Eunji who’s getting annoyed.

“There are two reasons, why I didn’t wanted to do that with him.” Said Sooyoung as she lean her face closer to Eunji.

“What is that?” Eunji whispered.

“First is, I’m not ready.”

“That’s it?” asked Eunji as she narrowed hey eyebrows. “Just because you’re not ready, you didn’t do it?”

“Hey..” Sooyoung is trying to stop her. “That’s the first reason.” She said and sighs again. “The second one is, I’m having a dilemma.”

“Dilemma?” Eunji asked. “What dilemma?”

“You see, I’m marrying to Changmin. He said that he loved me. He was mean to me because he’s trying to get attention.” Said Sooyoung again.

Eunji could see that Sooyoung’s eyes getting red. “Oh God, Sooyoung, please don’t cry here.” Eunji said as she handed over another tissue. “And then?”

“Well

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter