Changmin's Visit

The Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, about the rebels that we’re talking about,” Changmin continue to speak. He looked at Minho who’s been daydreaming about something. “Minho, if you have something in your mind, please shut it down and focus to my explanation. Our family’s reign of power might end because of these rebels.”

Minho stunts in his seat and back to his focus.

“So, we will send spy to their quarters...” Changmin again continuing his presentation in front of the states officials.

Minho and again didn’t listen to his cousin’s word. Instead he’s been thinking about his kiss with Changmin’s wife that they did about 2 months ago. He didn’t know why, but he melt when he and Sooyoung kissed. Even though it’s only a cover up for Sooyoung to hide her from her friend, but still it’s a kiss. And somehow, Minho liked how that ripe and soft lips crushed with his, but he also felt guilt. Sooyoung is Changmin’s wife and he knew how Changmin loved her so much. And beside he already has his own wife who is right now went to Ghana to visit some African poverty victims.

He loves Eyoung, he really does, but everything changed when Sooyoung came. They’re first awkward meeting. How she handle Roro and Poochie. How they skinned touch when he taken care of her when she had a fever after entering the labyrinth—and he felt guilty about it. How she smiles. How she says his name. Maybe, he didn’t show it to her—he may not show it to himself, but deep down inside his heart, he knew, Sooyoung already carved her name. And he didn’t mind.

***

“I heard you’re going to join the military.” Sooyoung said when she saw Nichkhun alone in the library.

Nichkhun turned around and flashed a smile to her. “Yeah,” he said. “I’m a prince, remember. I need to serve my country. And joining the military is one of the options that I took.”

“I see.” Sooyoung said. “Good luck with your military training. I’m hoping to see you one day, in the front line and lead all of the soldiers.”

Nichkhun chuckles and Sooyoung’s heart shattered. Nichkhun’s laugh, smiles even giggles raised her heartbeat. Nichkhun was her first love, and yet she didn;t have the courage to tell him. It was all begin when they were still in elementary school, and Nichkhun just move from Thailand. Sooyoung already put an interest to the Thai boy, and almost all of the girl there also did the same thing. The first girl who’s lucky is called Tiffany Hwang. At that time, she and Nickhun played a drama and there’s a scene where they have to kiss. The whole school cheere for them and said that they look cute together.

“I see you around, Nichkhun.” She said and leave the library.

***

Time flies so fast. Nichkhun decided to stop going to school and move to Europe so he can start his military training. Changmin will come and visit her today. He said that he has something to say to Sooyoung and they can’t discuss it through phone. Tonight Changmin will arrive to her house.

Sooyoung’s mom already prepared a lot of food for Changmin. He happened to be a food monster. He loved to eat as if his stomach was made out of rubber and it always fit a lot of food inside.

“Mom, why do you always do this?” Sooyoung sighs when she saw her mom is setting plenty of plate on the table. “It’s just Changmin, and he didn’t brought his guard. So you don’t have to give a him a buffet.”

“Giving Changmin a lot of food is something to show how he was very welcomed to this family.” Jimin said. She went back to the kitchen to check on her chicken broth.

Sooyoung make her way to her bedroom. She quickly took all the dolls that covered 50% of her bed and moved it to Zelo’s room.

“Why do I have to sleep with this bunch of fluffy things?” Zelo point his hand to Sooyoung’s doll.

“Changmin will sleep in my room. Do you wish him sto sleep on the floor because of your selfishness for not accepting all of my dolls?” Sooyoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter