Family

The Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Zelo’s sweat is falling down from his temple. His heart beat so fast as the grand door stands strongly in front of him. Zelo’s hand was shaky as he moved his hand to the door handle. He knows that it’s not right to open this door. But he wanted to see it so bad. And he already make a deal with Eunji, if he gets to see them, Eunji will treat him ice cream for a whole year!

“You remember the deal, Choi Zelo.” Said Eunji with a sneaky smile. “If you can capture it with a photo proof. Just snap one photo.”

“Photo?” asked Zelo in a widened eyes. “But what if that photo goes viral on the internet?”

“After I saw the proof, I will quickly delete it, of course! Are you crazy? I;m not gonna betrayed Sooyoung!”

“Fine, fine.” Said Zelo then rolled his eyes. “But what if I get caught?”

“You’re a smart boy, right? Use your insticnt.” Said Eunji.

Zelo sighs and walked to Sooyoung.”Hey!”

Zelo sighs again and again. He pull out his cell phone from his pajamas’ pocket. He sighs. Again.

He held out his hand to reach the door handle. And as he started to turn it opened...

“Zelo?” asked a male voice. Zelo looked to his right and saw Changmin stood there, looking at him in a suspicious look. “What are you dong here?”

Zelo stunts. “Well...I..I..” Zelo is speechless. “I’m here to see my sister!”

“Sooyoung?” asked Changmin. “She’s upstairs.”

“Oh I see... Wait what?! Upstairs?” Zelo widened his eyes. “Yes, second floor, once you get out from the elevator, you turned left. Her room is the 4th door on the right.”

Zelo didn’t say anything but follows Changmin’s instruction.

***

“They didn’t do it!” Zelo said in a frustrating voice.

“Dude, calm down!” said Eunji. “Of course they didn’t do it, you were there, remember? The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter