Eunji!!

The Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not saying a word. All still feel shocked. Sooyoung still can not believe what 's the prince said. Changmin who heard it immediately turned to Sooyoung.

"Sooyoung, you will be a candidate for Queen of the World." Said Ryeowook, the first person to speak. Suzy and her friends looked at Sooyoung with a view disbelief. Sooyoung also feel uncomfortabl , so she stood up from her chair and ran out of the restaurant.

"Sooyoung, wait!" Shouted Eunji then come running after Sooyoung.

Outside, Sooyoung crying. The tears did not stop flowing.

“You know what? The girls that got selected is from Asia, I heard she was named Choi Sooyoung." Said one pedestrian but still can be heard by Sooyoung.

"Really? Is she pretty?"Asked his interlocutor.

"I don’t know." Said the pedestrian was again shrugged.

Eunji still looking for Sooyoung. Why she disappeared. Until she saw Sooyoung sitting alone at a bus stop bench.

"Sooyoung!" Call Eunji. Sooyoung turned. Eunji just approaching Sooyoung. "I'm sorry."

"For what?" Said Sooyoung is still sobbing .

"I'm sorry." Said Eunji again. "I was the one who signed you up secretly."

Sooyoung 's face instantly changed. She approached Eunji. Now Eunji began to cry. "You think you have the right to register me?"

"Sooyoung sorry, I- " words Eunji cut off again by Sooyoung.

"I know, one day you will surely displeases me. I should know, on orientation day I souldn’t choose you as a couple. If only, I did not pick you, maybe this crazy thing will not happen." Sooyoung is really angry.

"But Sooyoung- " Eunji said miserably again.

"Go Eunji." Sooyoung push Eunji’ body. "You're only displeases me. You think I want to be a princess?" Sooyoun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter