Colorful

Start of Something New
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8: Colorful

Banderitas, campaign and advertising posters and application forms are just four of the things that completes the first day of College. Everyone delights in excitement or laziness perhaps? 

Another year, full of hopes that this year would be the best, that’s everyone’s wish. As for, Minho, it’s his hope to change for the better that makes him alive. He doesn’t know either why he’s so enthusiastic at the very moment, but he’s sure that he’s excited for the start of his first step to change his life.

Taemin then arrived, as the vice president of the Performing Arts Club, he’s in-charge to take over some stuffs, like encouraging other freshmen to join them. Minho saw him, he can’t help but ask, where’s Jinri? Where’s Jonghyun-hyung? Why is he alone? On the first day of school? That’s weird. But honestly, he can’t ask him directly.

Taemin saw him walking towards him, he knew for the fact that he doesn’t know yet so he started.

“Minho-hyung! How are you?”

“Fine, doing nice! How about you, why are you alone? Where’s Sulli and Jonghyun-hyung?”

“Ahh, about that, I think we need to talk privately, let’s go in the school gardens over there.” They walked towards the place, while they’re walking, Minho sensed that there’s something wrong, he can’t help himself from thinking negative things.

Taemin stopped as they reached the place, Taemin then faced him.

“Where’s Jinri, I mean Sulli?” he just can’t stop himself from asking, he was confused whether he was worried or not.

“She’s----- been hospitalized. She had a coma because of the accident the night after the party.” Minho’s eyes widen, jaws dropping, and everything, he was shocked.

“What---- what happened to her? Is she awake now? Where is she?!?!?” Minho said with a tone of panic, Taemin was surprised on how he reacted, but he didn’t mind it.

“She’s awake now, actually just yesterday. She’s staying in Seoul General Hospital, I’ll be coming later after school, want to come with me for a visit? My last subject finishes by 5”

“Good, my last subject would finish by 5 too. I’ll just follow your car from behind.” He said, Taemin excused himself for he needs to do something else in the Performing Arts Club Booth.

 

*

 

It was Biology Class, Minho’s first class in College for this school year and supposedly Sulli’s too, but sadly, she’s in the hospital. Minho was fixing some stuffs inside his locker when a thought struck his mind.

He hurriedly ran towards the school parking, he started his car’s engine and started driving at the fastest speed. He then arrived at Seoul General Hospital, he asked the nurse in the lobby for Sulli’s room, he was in total panic. He ran as fast as he could, as if he was like running in a marathon. He was panting, tired and worried but that doesn’t stop his eagerness to visit Sulli.

He finally arrived at Sulli’s room, at first he was hesitating to open the door but he did it after a lot of thinking.

.

.

.

.

.

.

He saw Jonghyun sitting beside her, almost kissing her forehead while humming a song. He greeted him and bowed.

“Hyung, I’m sorry if I disturbed you and Sulli’s nap, I’m just-------“

“You’re here to visit her? Well, gladly, she’s fine”

“I’m glad to know that…”

“But you have classes right now right? Did you skip your classes?”

“Yes, I did, my mind was going crazy so I decided to skip classes, how about you hyung?”

“I didn’t go to school to take care of Sulli, I didn’t tell Taemin about this since he would also take a leave if I did, and no one would lead the Performing Arts Club for the first day. Want to grab some snacks at the lobby? I’ll be buying breakfast for Jin”

He agreed and followed Jonghyun, his mind was going delusional, crazy things all over his mind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter