Strolling around the Streets

Start of Something New
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17: Strolling around the Streets

Krystal and Sulli woke up earlier than Taemin and Minho and so they decided to cook them breakfast.

One of the Choi’s housekeeper noticed what the two are about to do, “Sulli, Miss Krystal, we can just cook breakfast for you guys” one of them said.

Krystal, hearing that they called her in such a formal way requested to be called just by her name, “Ahjumma, no need to call me Miss Krystal, just call me Krystal and about the breakfast, we’ll just cook and you don’t need to worry” she said while flashing a smile.

“Okay if you girls say so, you humble kids, I’m so proud to see you like that” the cook complimented

 

While mixing the pancake batter, Sulli tried teasing Krystal,“Hey, Krys, mind telling me about your oh-so blooming relationship with my oppa?” She has this meaningful smile and gaze that totally went through Krystal’s nerves.

“YAH!!! Stop teasing, okay! And you said it yourself, it’s “oh-so blooming”” Krystal replied but Sulli’s not contented with her answer and so she shot her with another question.

“Does Taemin-oppa have a chance on you, you know like this thing called taking it into a deeper one called re---“ but then Krystal caught her and asked her instead.

“How about Minho-oppa, does he have a chance on you too?” Krystal teased back and that made Sulli’s eyes widen, she gulped many times and Krystal perfectly saw everything and she can’t help but laugh.

“See!!!! So let’s stop the teasing and let’s cook now for our so-called “Prince Charmings” Krystal said and so they continued cooking.

 

After a few minutes, they finished putting in every ingredient for their food, they prepared an American style breakfast with pancakes topped with berries and French toasts.

“Don’t you feel like seeing them in pajamas with shocked faces, what ya think?” Krystal teasingly asked

“YAH, JUNG SOO JUNG! Don’t you also think we’re invading their privacy! Well, going inside without permission is fine for Taemin-oppa but…….Minho-oppa…….” Sulli explained, once more she gulped while mentioning Minho-oppa’s name and again, Krystal saw it.

“It’s probably okay for him, as well…. Come on !!! Let’s serve this breakfast in bed!!!!!!” Krystal insisted and so she pushed her best friend to Taemin’s room, both were holding the food they cooked.

“”PROBABLY”!!!What if they’re…you know..ugh” Sulli can’t say it well, but Krystal knew what she really meant.

“Come on, Ssul, it’s not something like that, it’s just that I want to tease them, so stop ruining the mood and come with me” Krystal said while laughing sheepishly

“SOOJUNG!!! I will seriously kill you, if something happens!!!” Sulli cursed and Krystal just suppressed a chuckle.

 

With trembling hands and feet, Krystal finally opened the door, Sulli was just peeking behind her back.

 

 

Just when Krystal was about to turn the knob, the door opened revealing a still sleepy Taemin, both eyes widen when they saw each other.

“Hey, what are you girls doing in front of my door? Do you need something?” Taemin asked, his husky voice enveloping Krystal’s ears and that made her blank for a minute, only when Sulli tapped her and that made her back to her senses.

 

“Ahhh….about…that…because…..” she stuttered

“Oppa, Krys wants to deliver this breakfast straight to your room, that’s why” Sulli covered for her bestfriend, Krystal just nodded with her statement.

“Oh, that’s sweet but do you guys mind if we just go downstairs so we can eat that all together?” Taemin asked

“We won’t mind, we’ll just wait for you there” Krystal said and she seems to be in a hurry just by hearing her tone of voice.

“Okay, we’ll be going down in a minute” Taemin said and without uttering a word, Krystal pulled Sulli to go with her straight to the kitchen. Taemin can’t help but chuckle with the thought of how obviously awkward Krystal was while talking to him.

 

“Blank Soojung, I thought you want to tease them, huh?” Sulli bestfriend.

“Whatever” she said giving her an annoyed look and Sulli just laughed at it.

 

 

“Hyung, wake up, let’s eat breakfast” Taemin tried waking Minho up, but it looks like food doesn’t work on him this time. Probably he was tired because of last night.

“Give me one hour more to sleep” Minho pleaded and Taemin seems like he’s gonna lose patience any minute now and so he decided to use his most powerful weapon…

“Okay, your choice, I’ll be going down now to eat “Sulli’s” home-made breakfast” he said emphasizing Sulli’s name and just like a lightning, Minho rose up from the bed exactly when he heard Sulli’s name being mentioned.

Taemin was about to close the door when Minho ran as fast as he could to catch up. “Hey, I’m going down too, wait for me” he said and Taemin is dying of laughter witnessing this hilarious acts from his hyung. Truly he can relate this to the famous quote “Love can change everything”, from being the cold and aloof Minho back to his old self because of her sister, somehow he was happy and proud of that fact.

“I thought you’re going to sleep for another hour more?” Taemin asked teasingly

“My stomach’s growling, so I decided to get up” Minho answered and obviously he was playing safe.

 

Just then when Jonghyun came out of his room, wearing a casual outfit.

“Hyung, where are you going?” Taemin asked

“I’m going to meet with a friend, how about you guys? Hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter