Year 2009

Start of Something New
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18:Year 2009

Here's a flashback chapter; double update for you guys :)

 

 

Year 2009

Riverspring High

Senior year…they say that this is the best year in High School. This is the time when you’ll experience extreme cramming and sleepless nights but behind these worst nightmares comes a wonderful dream with fun and good memories.

When you’re in the end of this page, you’ll somehow realize how far you’ve gone through and you’ll smile and cry that you did it, you survived.

 

“In five months time, we’ll be leaving Riverspring” Jonghyun said while walking side by side with Taeyeon. They are the best of “friends.

 “And we’ll be entering Hayana..” Taeyeon added and both smiled, the two of them plans to enter Hayana together and fullfill their dreams and promises. Ever since in middle school, they have a clear mindset of going to the most prestigious university in Korea and to add on, both are excelling in their studies, so it won’t be hard for them to enter.

“Exactly, can you imagine that? We’ll be university students!!!” Jonghyun said excitedly

“But we still need to do good or probably do best for the last five months” Taeyeon added again. The two of them are known to be the best in their fields, both are into acting and singing, for short, performing, they are the ones responsible for the performing club in Riverspring.

 

-

 

“Aigoo, Jonghyun-sunbae and Taeyeon-sunbae, why don’t they just take their relationship into a deeper one? What stops them when they’re too perfect for each other?!?!!?” two juniors passed by them whispering to each other, unfortunately, Jonghyun heard them. Fact is, he’s hearing this statement everytime they pass by or just go together, he himself had thought of it actually….what stops him is…..her…..

 

Orange Leaf Diner

Jonghyun and Taeyeon went out to eat dinner together, one of their favourite hobbies when they’re together. Ordering the usual menu, Jonghyun and Taeyeon sat to their favourite table. This diner witnessed how they grew up and how rapid the change is in them. While waiting for their orders….

“Yeonie, I think they’re right” Jonghyun said out of the blue making Taeyeon confused on what he’s saying or implementing.

“What?!?” Taeyeon asked completely shocked

“People say that we look perfect together…. They wonder why we can’t be together… Have you ever thought of that?” Jonghyun asked. Taeyeon, on the other hand is completely speechless.

“I don’t know if it’s the right time to say this…but…Taeyeon Kim, I really like you since then….. and I think I know what answer I’m going to give those juniors…that I’m scared of rejection…and we’re in that boundary where I’m unsure of what you feel or probably mine as well…” he added giving more goosebumps to Taeyeon. Hearing a confession from him was her dream and it came true…..

“I like you too, Jonghyun…..” she replied and that made Jonghyun shocked this time, he stood up from where he was sitting seconds ago.

“What did you say?!?!?” asked Jonghyun who still can’t believe what he’s feeling, hearing and seeing.

Taeyeon stood up and whispered “I said, I like you”

Jonghyun can’t understand his feelings, he feels so happy and he knows that the whole world needs to know how happy he is and so he shouted “I LOVE YOU KIM TAEYEON!!!”

Taeyeon covered her face with her palms, she was embarrassed on what Jonghyun is doing but deep inside she’s happy that the man she loves is proud that she loves him. As if going with the flow, Taeyeon shouted “I LOVE YOU CHOI JONGHYUN!!!” as well. Regardless of what people might think of them, what matters is that they let others know how happy they are right now.

The two of them can’t be any happier than they are now, they’re at their happiest, they both shared a hug witnessed by many people inside the diner, everyone cheered for them.

 

Their parents knew about their relationship and both families agreed on them, one time Taeyeon visited Jonghyun in the Choi Mansion.

“Unnie!!!” 13-year old Sulli greeted followed by Taemin “Noona, how are you?” both were very welcoming and happy when they knew they were in a relationship with their brother.

“Jonghyun-hyung just went out with omma and appa for a while” Taemin said but Taeyeon already knew it, ever since they update each other with their schedules.

“Sulli, let’s have some girl talk first, let’s leave your Taemin-oppa here, and tell me your secrets, okay?” she said, Sulli and Taeyeon went to Sulli’s bedroom, every time Taeyeon stops by for a visit, this two never forgets to talk about some girl stuffs.

 

“So, Ssul, how is your crush doing?” Taeyeon asked

“Unnie, I told you, I don’t have one” Sulli sighed

“A 13 year old without a crush? Impossible! For a girl like you?” she asked once again

“I love studying….I like studying… only that, nothing else” Sulli replied again

“Whatever you say, but when you do have one, don’t forget to tell me or else if you didn’t, I’ll punch that guy straight on the face and if he is a jerk, I’ll kill him straight with a bullet!” Taeyeon joked and that made Sulli’s mood bright once again.

“I wish I can have a relationship like yours unnie” she said lastly

“Someday you would for sure” Taeyeon assured her.

The two are very close to the point that they are almost like real sisters, perhaps because Taeyeon was an only child because her only sister died when she was only five.

 

-

 

Kim Empire

“Mr. Kim, the company is about to fall if we fail to get another contract by the week… I’m afraid that we should go beyond borders to get this last chance” Secretary Lee said.

“What is the last contract?” Mr. Kim asked this time.

“A contract with Jung Marketing in California and they need marriage to seal it, it’s the only weapon we have, Mr. Kim” Secretary Lee explained.

“So does this means we need to use my daughter for this?” Mr. Kim asked completely speechless on what he’s going to do. He can’t just break Taeyeon’s heart for business but he has to…for the company.

“Call Taeyeon, tell her I have to meet her” he ordered

 

Minutes later, they met up at the conference room. Just by the looks of it, Tae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter