Movie

Start of Something New
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy Happy Valentine's Day to all my friends, subscribers and everyone! Here's my update for you guys, sorry if for this past few weeks and upcoming weeks, I can't update often. I promise to update often soon. This has more Minsul and Taestal Moments, I guess... so enjoy <3

 

Chapter 11: Movie

Taemin invited Krystal and fetched her, this time they got her father’s permission. Minho, on the other hand drove himself to the Choi’s house alone. While Jonghyun and Sulli were on the same car as Jihoon drove them. The party is about to start, everyone’s preparing, from foods to amenities. Although the party was planned last minute, the people wouldn’t mind for they’ll see their precious Jinri again.

Back when they were in the hospital earlier, Jihoon almost fell into tears as he saw the miracle, indeed miracles can happen if you believe. Jinri and Taemin comforted him, his eyes were red and it was obvious he was holding back those tears.

They’ve finally arrived! The people in Choi’s Mansion were all dwelling in joy as the car approached the gate, Jinri felt really welcomed and touched as she witnessed the scene. Who wouldn’t? When you know people are really happy that you’re back right? Jonghyun helped her as they went out of the car, while Jihoon carried their stuffs. Minho’s and Taemin’s car then followed.

“Good Evening Jin!” the gardeners, housemaids, helpers and everyone greeted her as she landed her feet in the mansion gardens, it felt like she was back to being that toddler Jinri again, learning and cheering as she had her very first step. Jinri almost cried, she was happy and no words can describe how much she is right now. “Thank you” she mouthed and everyone happily dashed towards the dining room, probably the biggest, most extravagant room in the first floor. How much she missed everything, and there she is, back to her normal life again!

The cooks prepared so much food, it’s as if they planned this beforehand, but it was really a last minute party, that you can’t even believe that they prepared this for just a matter of hours.

“How come we have so many food?” Taemin asked cluelessly, hunger filled him so he hurriedly grabbed a leg from the turkey but Krystal nagged him.

“Manners please. You’re the owner and you can’t just act like that, Taem” she whispered and exactly after, he returned it and bowed to them, everyone just laughed at them.

“Minho-oppa, you haven’t touched your food yet, any problem?” Jinri asked, she was sitting beside him and Jonghyun was in front of them with Taemin and Krystal who were bickering almost of the time.

Minho got back to his senses after hearing her, he then smiled at her with her reassuring one million dollar smile. Sulli felt something, something beating crazily inside her, something she haven’t felt before, the first to be exact. Jonghyun, in front of them saw everything, heard everything and completely witnessed those as he felt this blossoming spark between them. Half of him was worrying and doubting, and the other half fumes with anger. Due to his emotions, he let out a deep sigh and went straight to his room, he hasn’t finished his food yet and that made everyone’s attention turn to him, giving each other why-did-he-left look.

Taemin saw that sudden action of Jonghyun and he knew for himself that his hyung was jealous. Taemin motioned Krystal to go to the garden for she was in this worrying state and she was so innocent on what’s happening, well everyone is but he felt that she needs to know this beforehand.

 

Garden

“What’s the matter? What’s with everything that’s happening right now? Why did we go here? Why------“ Krystal was about to ask another question but Taemin shut her as he put his pointing finger at her lips. “SSHHHH” he made a sound telling her to keep quiet and listen. Krystal sighed and listen.

“As you can see, there’s this so called TENSION between them” Taemin started

“Jonghyun-hyung is inlove with Jinri. And here’s Minho-hyung still trying to grasp his feelings…….Krys, I don’t know what to do… I’m in this state that I’m in between them, either to stop them both or support one….. I really don’t know what SHOULD, MUST, WOULD I do.” Krystal then felt his worries.

“Taemin, you need to do what you know what’s right. But then sometimes, you need to choose. Brotherhood or friendship or none at all? You have to let one of them suffer.” Krystal comforted but it seems like his worries aren’t cleared yet.

“Are you willing to help me? And please don’t tell anything to Jinri….. We’ll tell her when the right time comes” he said and she nodded in reply and they shared a hug under the moonlight. Little do they know that, some housemaids were watching them from afar.

Krystal broke the hug as she saw some people watching them, she pointed them and blushed a little. That heart thumping they felt, half was their feelings and half was the anxiety if ever they heard them. They then went inside and asked those people if they heard them and the housemaids shyly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter