Spaghetti Princess

Start of Something New
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13: Spaghetti Princess

Two days after their café date slash review time slash bonding time, they got to know each other better than what they had talked that night. The next day, they did the same thing, they went to the café and had their review sessions. Almost everyone in the campus were eyeing on them as they see them going out the school grounds together and sometimes even riding Minho’s car. Also that day, Minjeong and Jinah arrived from their business trip. They felt sorry for not being with Sulli when she was hospitalized, but knowing Sulli’s personality, she forgave them. As a gift, Minjeong and Jinah gave Sulli her own condo, which is coincidentally or accidentally in King Towers, exactly where Minho lives. When she found it out, she called Minho to tell him the news and they were both excited. She was scheduled to move this Friday.

 

Today is Friday, the last day for the first school week and still they have some free time. For the past days, they haven’t seen Jonghyun at school, maybe because of his schedule or just the fact that he doesn’t want to show up. That made Sulli and Taemin worry why. But good thing, they found out that he was staying at his condo, at Vine Residences. Whenever there’s something bothering him, he would always go there and spend his lone time. Actually the three of them finally have their own personal space, Taemin at Vine Residences as well and Sulli at King Towers.

“Where’s Jonghyun-hyung?” asked Minho who was getting his books from his locker.

“He’s at his condo, and no need to worry.” Sulli replied reassuringly. But true to himself, Minho was really worried, was he one of the reason why his hyung doesn’t show up at school? Yes, Minho felt this sparks whenever Jonghyun is with Sulli and he can’t define why he is feeling that way, he has this series of “What-ifs”.

“So, you’re moving today right?” he asked

“Yup! Froggy, are you free tonight?” she asked , his eyes widen “TONIGHT?!?!” he thought

“Uhmm….yes…why?” he said stuttering

“I just need some help for packing out some of my stuffs since Taemin-oppa has a schedule, same goes with Krystal…and Jonghyun-oppa, as we know is at his personal space…So can you?.....I mean it’s also a housewarming party, except that we’re the only ones in there celebrating and I want you to be the first person to go there.” She said showing off her prettiest smile, the smile that captivated him from the very start, but there he is still grasping his true feelings.

 

“Oh yeah, before I forgot, do you need a ride?” asked Minho

“No need, Jihoon-ap.. I mean Jihoon-ssi would bring me there” she smiled and replied. The two went back to their classroom and started their classes.

 

-

 

Taemin went to the Performing Arts Club meeting, sadly, Jonghyun wasn’t with him. Mrs. Kang, their adviser entered the conference room with all-smiles in her face.

“Good morning, Mrs. Kang!” they greeted

“Good morning students! I have an announcement to make” she said making everyone gasp and feel nervous.

“As we all know, you guys have been consistently the best, and so we would like to enhance your talents through attending another seminar in Jeju Island for 5 days next month. And…..that doesn’t stop just right there, the Oscars 2014 Best Director, Alfonso Cuarón would be the guest speaker” the students squealed in delight.

“By the way, where’s Jonghyun? Taemin?” asked Mrs. Kang

“Oh…about that…he’s not in school today but I’ll assure you he can go there with me”

 

_

 

At the school gate, Jihoon’s car arrived already and it’s time to bid goodbyes even though they’re going to see each other later tonight, it felt like neither one of them wanted to leave.

“I’ll go now, thanks froggy! See you later!” she said as she entered the car and waved him goodbye.

“See you later bunny” he replied.

 

Inside the car, Sulli was browsing through her notebook when her curiosity struck her.

“Jihoon-appa, have you ever thought of moving out of the mansion to at least have your own family?” she asked out of nowhere, trying not to sound offensive. Jihoon eventually froze from his seat, he knew that she would ask such but no one guessed he was ready to answer. He took a deep breath before answering her.

“I’ve thought of that but you know I already found my family with you…” he said in almost a whisper but enough for Sulli to hear

“Why do you suddenly ask?” he added

“It’s just that, I remembered my mom, she’s supposed to be here for me…in my first day of college, first day of moving out and stuffs… It made me think, don’t you want to experience such things as a parent?” she said

“But you know just seeing you like that, I know Hanjae is guiding you and she sees what you’re doing and I know she’s perfectly happy..” he said

“You know my mom?” she asked in total disbelief. Her eyes widen when she heard her mother’s name. For what she knows, Jihoon became her butler since she was 5 years old and in that span of years, he didn’t even mentioned he knew her mother.

“Of course…..  Your mom and I were good friends before” he said, it’s as if he was caught off guard and left with no choice to tell the truth.

“Appa! Can you tell me your story?” she said as she used her undying aegyo.

“We’re here, time to move in. I promise when we have time, I’ll tell you but not now.” He said instead

“Okay” she said and pouted, disappointment was written all over her face. She was excited to hear some sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter