YulTi

YulTi drabbles

32. Hero

 

Tiffany sighed.

 

She knew that maybe she had made Yuri upset, but it didn't give her the right to go flirt on Instagram where everyone could see it, and even worse, everyone can ship it.

 

All the world knew Tiffany was the most jealous person, but Yuri knew exactly how to make her feel that way.

 

To Yuri:

"Your new girlfriend isn't as pretty as me".

 

She sent the message and leaned on her chair, pouting, obviously.

 

From Yuri:

"I would look for another girlfriend, but I don't need it. Besides, you're the prettiest in this world, how could I go for another girl?"

 

A foolish smile grew on her face. Even if Yuri was an idiot sometimes, she always knew exactly what to say.

 

"Tippani!!" Taeyeon called from downstairs, "come here to prepare Yuri's suprise!!"

 

When she got to the living, she saw a bunch of cups with Yuri's dorky face on it and a banner that showed their support on her new drama.

 

Tiffany smiled, proud of her girlfriend. She took a cup and took a picture.

 

How I love you, she thought while smiling sweetly.

 

*

 

When Yuri opened her Instagram and scrolled down the pictures, gone were the memories about her pictures with Hyomin.

 

She didn't need to be a master in English to understand what her girlfriend had wrote.

 

"Don't forget to watch my hero..."

 

Smiling, she shook her head. Probably it was meant for Hyomin to see it.

 

To Tiffany:

"I will always be your hero, baby. Only yours".

 

Yuri was a lucky girl.