YulTi

YulTi drabbles

14. Attention

 

Trying to hide her silly smiles, Yuri kept typing on her phone.

 

"Ms Kwon," her teacher said, "since you seem really interested and excited with this class, why don't you come to the front and solve this exercises?"

 

Yuri sighed and slowly stood up. Her feet seemed glued to the ground because she found difficult to walk. At least, with all those gazes on her.

 

Once in front of the board, she grabbed a piece of chalk and looked intently to the math problem.

 

If she just hadn't been so distracted texting her girlfriend...

 

"So? Miss Kwon?"

 

Yuri sighed in defeat. Looking to the ground, she admitted, "I'm sorry, Sir. I wasn't paying attention".

 

Her teacher shook his head and let her go, "next time you'll be punished, Ms Kwon. Go back to your sit".

 

She tried to avoid all the teasing and laughter from her classmates.

 

"If they laughing at me for being distracted means that I got to talk with you during the whole class, I'm willing to do it again and again".

 

She hit the send button and let her phone down, she didn't want her teacher to yell at her again. Her eyes were focused on the board, trying to pay attention, until it vibrated again.

 

From: Tiffany<3

"Silly, you. Pay attention, alright, baby? We'll talk later. I love you".

 

Yuri's mind was going to be anywhere but that class.