YulTi

YulTi drabbles

16. Almost

 

"Kwon Yuri," a sweet voice purred on the tall girl's ear, as a pair of arms wrapped around her waist, "where were you this morning? I missed you so much at class!"

 

Said girl turned around, finding the most beautiful pout she had ever seen, "I'm sorry, Fany-yah, I was late. Something happened with a friend of mine and I had to go and help her."

 

"A friend of yours?" Tiffany said, while her pout was still there, "who was it? Do I know her? Do I have to be jealous?"

 

Yuri's face flushed with those words. She didn't even know if Tiffany really meant it.

 

"She's just a friend from high school, I don't think you know her".

 

"Well, remember I'm gonna write you my name so know one gets close to you, alright?" the eye smiling girl said, while sticking her tongue out.

 

"So, how was your day?" Yuri asked with a shy smile as she felt Tiffany intertwining their fingers while walking side by side.

 

"Amazing!" she answered, "since this relationship started I'm so happy everyday. It seems like I don't need anyone else, my world is complete".

 

Yuri's smile didn't dissapear, she just tightened the grip on their hands, "I'm grateful you can feel this way, Fany-yah, you know I love to see you happy".

 

Both girls had stopped walking as their gazes connected for a couple of seconds. Yuri had brought their hands together as they stood in front of each other.

 

"Tiffany!" a strong voice was heard from a certain distance.

 

"Oppa!" said girl answered, while letting go Yuri's hands, "see you later, alright?"

 

She didn't even wait for a proper answer before running towards her new boyfriend.

 

"See you later, Fany-yah..." Yuri sighed, while wishing she could be on Nickhun's position and love Tiffany as much as she wanted to.

 

 


I was going to warn it was angst, but I didn't find it thaaat angst. Then I was going to warn a not happy ending but didn't want to spoil lol sorry guys.