YulTi

YulTi drabbles

17. Drunk

 

"Put this sweater on, Yuri-ah! It's really cold outside!" Tiffany said while being dragged out of the club by Yuri.

 

This girl, Yuri thought, "you told me your alcohol tolerance was high!" she said loudly.

 

"And it is!" the older girl said, her words flowing out like a blur, "it's only you who thinks I'm drunk!"

 

Yuri shook her head as her hands reamined at Tiffany's waist for support. 

 

"Let's walk to the park, Siwon got his car," Sooyoung said, while signaling the direction, "she's really drunk, huh?"

 

"No, I'm not," the drunk girl answered.

 

"Yes, she is," Yuri sighed.

 

Sooyoung shook her head as she went to walk beside her boyfriend.

 

"You know?" Tiffany asked, while tightening the grip on Yuri's neck, "if one day you want to go to America, call me. Even tough we are not that close, maybe I can show you around," she flashed a beautiful smile which looked perfect with those sleepy eyes.

 

"We met a few days ago, aren't you scared of having me in your home?" Yuri asked with a silly smile, not believing a word she heard.

 

"I'm being serious, Kwon. I like you."

 

Yuri smiled warmly at the drunk girl, "I like you too, Miyoung."

 

When they finally got to Tiffany's apartment, Yuri volunteered to stay and take care of her.

 

"We'll be okay, thank you for the ride!"

 

After waving goodbye, they left.

 

"Time to sleep," Yuri said, dragging Tiffany inside of the house.

 

"I have wine," the older girl said, "we could share a glass of wine while celebrating we're going to America!"

 

"W-what? I'm not going to America anytime soon..."

 

"Whenever! I'll go with you!"

 

Yuri chuckled at her antics and cupped her face, "you look so cute when you're drunk."

 

Tiffany blushed and buried her face on her friend's neck, "stop saying cute stuff or I won't resist and I'll kiss you..." her eyes widened and pulled herself away as soon as those words left , "I- I mean..."

 

"I know what you meant, don't worry," Yuri answered, trying to look calm while inside she was dying of happines.

 

Both girls had met each other in a club few days ago, but the connection was inmediat. They felt attracted to each other, but they weren't brave enough to confess it, at least until now and thanks to Tiffany's state.

 

"I told you I liked you too, right?" Yuri asked and the girl in front of her nodded shyly, "then believe me."

 

She pressed her lips against Tiffany's, circling her waist and pulling her closer. It was going to be the beginning of a whole new story for them.