YulTi

YulTi drabbles

22. All I Want For Christmas Is Yul

 

Outside, the snow was falling while two girls were cuddling on their living room's couch, watching some American movie.

 

"What?" the younger between those two, asked after noticing how quiet her girlfriend was.

 

Tiffany sighed, "nothing, I just... this is the season when I start missing home so much..."

 

"Baby..." Yuri said, while bringing her closer to kiss her cheek, "you know you still have us, right? We are a big family".

 

"I know," she answered, leaning into her girlfriend's touch, "thank you for always being with me, Yul".

 

"My pleasure," said girl answered, "I, actually, have a present for you," Yuri took out her phone and handed it to Tiffany, "it's a video in there, watch it".

 

Both girls let each other go, as Tiffany sat up straight on the couch to see what was the video about. And as soon as it started, her eyes filled with tears.

 

"How is my little girl doing nowadays?" a deep voice was heard, "is Yuri taking good care of you? I asked her to do so and I hope she's fulfilling my requirements," Tiffany looked up to see her girlfriend, whose cheeks were already pink, "I hope everything is going fine with you, with work and specially with love. I miss you so much, my youngest and precious daughter, we miss you so much. Please keep going as strong as you are right now. I love you. Merry Christmas".

 

When it ended, Tiffany buried her face on her girlfriend's neck, "thank you so much for this, Yul," she said, while still sobbing, "you always bring so much happiness to my life and I can't even find the words to tell you how much I love you".

 

"You don't have to, I know it and that's enough".

 

Her girlfriend nodded as a huge smile was plastered on her face.

 

"You know?" she said after some seconds of silence, "you're the best gift I could have ever gotten".

 

Yuri smiled contentedly, while hugging her tightly and leaving a kiss on the top of her girlfriend's hair, "so are you, Fany-ah~".

 

 


Merry Christmas~

:D