YulTi

YulTi drabbles

21. Birthday girl

 

A tanned girl was lying comfortably on the couch, watching an award ceremony, waiting for her girlfriend to appear and wish her good luck even at the long distance. 

 

"TTS..." was what came from the host's mouth, as Tiffany stood up and walked flawlessly towards the main stage.

 

It was a surreal view to Yuri. She felt like a goddess was walking though the aisle.

 

But that image didn't last long, since Nichkhun's face appeared on the screen, showing a huge smile and thumbs up.

 

Yuri tried to play it cool and ignored it, it couldn't be so bad, right? Her thoughts were proved wrong when the croud started cheering and screaming at the sight of the handsome boy on the big screens.

 

As soon as Tiffany started giving her speech, the camera man had the amazing idea of shooting Nichkhun again, getting the crowd excited all over again,

 

It was too much for Yuri to handle. And as much as she hated to stop seeing her girlfriend's face, she turned the tv off and threw the remote control to the other side of the living room

 

*

 

From: Fany-yah <3

"I just saw what they aired and I know you're mad. Please, answer my calls!"

 

Yuri turned to the side for the nth time that night. She wasn't used to sleep without a good night call, at least. But she was too angry to even pick up.

 

Half a year ago, she and Tiffany decided to let everyone believe that Tiffany and Nichkhun's relationship was real. Even Nichkhun thought so. Only them and six other girls were aware of the truth. So after many suspecions, press started to harass them in order to find out what was going on. Media became so obsessed with them that they didn't let any chance of spotting the couple together pass. Much to Yuri's distress.

 

From: Fany-yah <3

"I left inmediately, we didn't even meet. Don't be like this, please..."

 

Yuri sighed. It killed her how hard their relationship could get because of her own jealousy. She knew it was for their own good, but it didn't fail on pissing her off. It was like everyone just loved the idea of those both being together.

 

*

 

"Unnie~!" Seohyun greeted as she got to their rehearsing room. "Happy birthday~!" she bowed before handing her a little box with candies inside.

 

"Thanks, Hyunnie," she replied, hugging her tightly. "You shouldn't have bothered..."

 

"There she is!" another voice was heard from the door. "My birthday girl!" 

 

All the girls gathered around her, but when they released, only one kept hugging her.

 

"Don't be mad," Tiffany said, while resting her head on Yuri's shoulder, the latter stayed in silence, "I got a surprise. Check Instagram".

 

The other girls couldn't help but chuckle. They all knew what was going on.

 

Yuri did as told. And when she found out...

 

"Yah! Hwang Miyoung!"

 

"You, silly!" said girl answered, "read carefully".

 

A soft smile appeared on Yuri's face, "will I always be your hero?"

 

Tiffany nodded, encircling her arms on her girlfriend's waist, "you will. Only you, no one else".

 

As Yuri reciprocated the hug, the other girls started doing their own business.

 

"Check again, Yul~"

 

"Yah! You all!" Yuri yelled while almost letting go of her girlfriend.

 

"Happy birthday, baby," Tiffany said, while cupping her girlfriend's face to regain her attention, "my one and only hero".

 

 


Hey... isn't this too long to be a drabble? ...oh, well.

Happy birthday Yuri~!